[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

So sad Seung Gi didn't went to chanel fashion show, we could've see them together 

​Well, I doubt they will ever be seen together!

the person above (https://instagram.com/hino2033/) went to watch concert with LSG on Sunday and then next day she went to Chanel fashion show :D she seems close to both? lol

I know right!!! It's either a coinsidance, or one of them introduced her to the other :ph34r:

Guest adara_ma22

So sad Seung Gididn't went to chanel fashion show, we could've see them together 

​Well, I doubt they will ever be seen together!

that's sad. because with being seen at least we know that they're still going strong. :$ 

Guest star+roll

Man where is our real forum?  This is cute information!  Watch the video too

https://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/15-04-10-jimmy-choo-party-yunkee-tv-shoe-interview/

This is a clip with Jung Yun Kee at Jimmy Choo’s Party on April 10, 2015 at Chungdahm-dong.  The clip starts out with a caption which says “Ep 1 ~ The shoes trend that you must remember” as the camera flashes shots of various pairs of $$$ shoes. Yun Kee then interviews many celebrities but Seung Gi is the first one.  The caption by Seung Gi as Yun Kee leads him to sit down is “Yun Kee’s good looking close friend, Lee Seung Gi.” Yun Kee asks him,”You just came? Without knowing?” Seung Gi replies,”No, I came since you said you were holding a party.” To add a comic flair, in stars across Seung Gi’s chest is the caption, “I came running Hyung because you called for me~” Yun Kee then tells Seung Gi,”Today, I’m receiving an award.” Seung Gi asks him “What kind of award?” Yun Kee continues,”Since it’s the first time in Korea…and the worlds’ (famous) shoes brands are acknowledging me.”  Seung Gi jokes with him by asking,”Don’t you think you’re good at praising yourself too much?” Seung Gi brings up Yun Kee’s comment about being acknowledged by international shoes brands and Yun Kee says, “That’s not it, they’re saying the brand is good.” Seung Gi says,”Oh, I see.”

Then Yunkee asks Seung Gi,”What kind of shoes makes a woman look beautiful?” Seung Gi replies,”Me? I like someone who can wear casual and dressy shoes. Someone who wears sneakers has charm.” Yunkee jokes, “I know who that woman is” as they both laugh. Final caption to the right of the screen by Yunkee says, I wish for you to have a beautiful love with that girlish person who looks good in sneakers.” Final shots of sneakers say “Lee Seung Gi’s recommendation: Trend 1~ Sporty platform sneakers.  Sneaker styling Tip: If you choose sneakers over shoes! It makes formal wear or a romantic dress look cooler.

This guy is close with both of them.  I think he's a stylist?  I saw him at that Chanel event too.  Anyway, it's cute.   :wub:  And this was a couple weeks ago too.  

Sorry youtube is so big!  lol 
Edited by star+roll

Man where is our real forum?  This is cute information!  Watch the video too

https://leeseunggiforever.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/15-04-10-jimmy-choo-party-yunkee-tv-shoe-interview/

This is a clip with Jung Yun Kee at Jimmy Choo’s Party on April 10, 2015 at Chungdahm-dong.  The clip starts out with a caption which says “Ep 1 ~ The shoes trend that you must remember” as the camera flashes shots of various pairs of $$$ shoes. Yun Kee then interviews many celebrities but Seung Gi is the first one.  The caption by Seung Gi as Yun Kee leads him to sit down is “Yun Kee’s good looking close friend, Lee Seung Gi.” Yun Kee asks him,”You just came? Without knowing?” Seung Gi replies,”No, I came since you said you were holding a party.” To add a comic flair, in stars across Seung Gi’s chest is the caption, “I came running Hyung because you called for me~” Yun Kee then tells Seung Gi,”Today, I’m receiving an award.” Seung Gi asks him “What kind of award?” Yun Kee continues,”Since it’s the first time in Korea…and the worlds’ (famous) shoes brands are acknowledging me.”  Seung Gi jokes with him by asking,”Don’t you think you’re good at praising yourself too much?” Seung Gi brings up Yun Kee’s comment about being acknowledged by international shoes brands and Yun Kee says, “That’s not it, they’re saying the brand is good.” Seung Gi says,”Oh, I see.”

Then Yunkee asks Seung Gi,”What kind of shoes makes a woman look beautiful?” Seung Gi replies,”Me? I like someone who can wear casual and dressy shoes. Someone who wears sneakers has charm.” Yunkee jokes, “I know who that woman is” as they both laugh. Final caption to the right of the screen by Yunkee says, I wish for you to have a beautiful love with that girlish person who looks good in sneakers.” Final shots of sneakers say “Lee Seung Gi’s recommendation: Trend 1~ Sporty platform sneakers.  Sneaker styling Tip: If you choose sneakers over shoes! It makes formal wear or a romantic dress look cooler.

This guy is close with both of them.  I think he's a stylist?  I saw him at that Chanel event too.  Anyway, it's cute.   :wub:  And this was a couple weeks ago too.  

Sorry youtube is so big!  lol 

I was thinking the same, where is our forum i don't like this one 

Bring back the memories in 2014 when she was always wearing sneakers to the point that i used to ask in the old forum "Why did she wear sneakers so often ? "lol Remember the Golden Goose brand haha

Edited by bichngoc93
  • Like 1

Guest star+roll

Definitely, when he said that he was totally describing her lol.  Didn't even try to hide it.   I'm glad they are still doing well.  

Guest xminz

Awww that is too cute! & Yup Yoong def came to mind about the girl who loves wearing sneakers

I haven't been able to post here as of late but when our old forum is back I will try to start updating again esp since Yoong has had some activities the past 2 weeks.

Here is a cute YoonGi meme I stumbled upon. credit: warmhand

That confidence... lol

& Here are more YoonA + Sneaker Fashion

Flashback to the couple shoes:

That's all for now ^^

Edited by xminz

I still can not over the moment that we got yesterday hahaha ! OUR COUPLE IS JUST TOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

P/s: So glad to know that we will get back the old forum with old posts !

cr: warmhand

Edited by AllforYoong
  • Like 1

Guest star+roll

I think our new forum will be here Monday.  We'll have to repost everything since not too many people saw this I'm sure.  xD

Glad to see more people here though.  It was annoying not to have the regular forum when such cute news comes out.  :S

@AllforYoong Me either!  So freaking cute.  I like how the people around them give them away more than they do lol.  If not for them we'd have nothing.  Gotta thank Park Jung Min, Sunny, MCW and now Yunkee. :D 

Edited by star+roll

I think our new forum will be here Monday.  We'll have to repost everything since not too many people saw this I'm sure.  xD

Glad to see more people here though.  It was annoying not to have the regular forum when such cute news comes out.  :S

@AllforYoong Me either!  So freaking cute.  I like how the people around them give them away more than they do lol.  If not for them we'd have nothing.  Gotta thank Park Jung Min, Sunny, MCW and now Yunkee. :D 

​Yeah, like a day before my tlist were spazzing over YoonA-LMH or YoonA-LGX but I miss our YoonGi so muchhhhhhh and then BAMMMM... there's a freaking cute YoonGi moment =) You don't know how happy I am when seeing their little moments TT.TT

Lee Seung Gi at Paul McCartney's concert with Noh Hee Young on May 2nd

WulPzss.jpg

And YoonA with Noh Hee Young at Chanel Cruise show on May 4th ! The pic was posted through Ms Noh's instagram ( https://instagram.com/hino2033/ ) 

"@hino2033#CHANEL#Yoona#MsYoonawhoisalwayssweetandcute#yoona"

I wonder how close they are to let her put her arm around YoonA and used the word "always" in her hashtag hahahahaha 

11189326_658327014268551_1197558555_n.jp

• Like 2

WE ARE BACK!  Welcome back fans!  Welcome back lurkers!  Welcome back trolls who spy on us!  :w00t:

Reposting...  

15.04.10 ~ Jimmy Choo Party ~ Yunkee TV Shoe Interview

Then Yun Kee asks Seung Gi,”What kind of shoes makes a woman look beautiful?” Seung Gi replies,”Me? I like someone who can wear casual and dressy shoes. Someone who wears sneakers has charm.” Yun Kee jokes, “I know who that woman is” as they both laugh. Final caption to the right of the screen by Yun Kee says, I wish for you to have a beautiful love with that girlish person who looks good in sneakers.” Final shots of sneakers say “Lee Seung Gi’s recommendation: Trend 1~ Sporty platform sneakers.  Sneaker styling Tip: If you choose sneakers over shoes! It makes formal wear or a romantic dress look cooler.

Credit: On Style

Korean to English translation by Elise Min, Lee Seung Gi Forever

Now do you know which woman he's talking about like Yun Kee? :phew:  The video is too cute, so watch it!  His part starts about a minute in

Edited by star+roll
  • Like 5