[Drama 2014] I Need Romance 3- 로맨스가 필요해 3

larus

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I NEED ROMANCE 3″ 10-SECOND TEASER
 feat3.jpg
I think some viewers were a little worried that this installment of the series wouldn’t feature the group of close-knit friends we all love. Luckily for us, tvN has released a teaser to alleviate our worries. Even though it’s only ten seconds long, we can see that Shin Joo Yeon has three close friends, one of which is a man. I suppose that’s their way of spicing things up this time around.

source : http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/12/13/i-need-romance-3-10-second-teaser/

“I NEED ROMANCE 3″ OFFICIAL POSTERS + 30-SECOND TEASER

1ts23.jpg

tvN is more than in the mood for love, releasing I Need Romance 3‘s official posters.

Despite their age gap, Sung Joon and Kim So Yeon electrify as a couple in love in one poster. Against a snowy background, they keep each other warm with their tender smile, affectionate gaze, and a loving embrace.

In contrast to the lightness and casualness of that shot, So Yeon and Sung Joon boast a sophisticated and provocative image along with Namgung Min and Wang Ji Won in the second poster. The four leads, whose characters are involved in a love square, are knock outs in suits and party dresses for a social gathering at a night club.

The real party takes place in the drama’s first 30-second teaser, with So Yeon’s onscreen pals—Yoon Seung AhPark Hyo Joo, and Park Yoo Hwan—having a laugh as they virtually try on dresses.

I Need Romance 3 will debut on January 13th.

source : http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/12/17/i-need-romance-3-official-posters-30-second-teaser/

I'm so excited for this drama, the stills are looking awesome and how good does Kim So Yeon & Sung Joon look together !!. January can't come any sooner :)

WOW, I love the pictures. Posters look great but now we have extra photos to stare at them. :x :x

If they will release every day something about this drama I will be a happy girl. :D I Need Romance 3, Go, Go, Go! 

'I Need Romance' Behind video from poster shooting released 
  20131219110451_52b254439281c_1.jpg
A behind video from poster shooting of 'I Need Romance 3' was released.

On December 19th, Kim So Yeon's management agency released the video through their official YouTube channel.

The video shows Kim So Yeon going through a poster shooting, perfectly managing various concepts.

In the video, Kim So Yeon said, "I've been a huge fan of 'I Need Romance' series, and it is a huge honor for me to take a part in this. I will do my best so that I do not let other fans of 'I Need Romance' series."

In the drama, Kim So Yeon is casting as 'Shin Joo Yeon'.

Shin Joo Yeon is a warm-hearted person who has been working for a home shopping company for 9 years, and she dreams of a 'true love'.

Meanwhile, 'I Need Romance' will premiere on January 13th.

source : http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=260382

I can`t wait for more stills of I Need Romance 3. The production did a good job so far and hope the drama will be good. [-O<

I love more So Yeon`s  description for her character: a home shopping MD, realistic, rational, longing for success but in the same time, inside she is a warm person, pure, longing for romance. Indeed Shin Joo Yeon is a charming character. I think many women can identify/ understand this character.

I Need Romance 3, fighting! (with SSo`s voice  ;) )

Archived