2013.12.10 'I Need Romance 3' poster shooting series
i3r9AwJ5maEQN.jpg

-----

Some fancam pics of shooting scenes
iUUo6xvz2oYxK.jpg
The one who wore red dress is KSY ^^''

iAlDnByExTfPa.jpg
iNMiSQ11IvHp.jpg
Do you need romance when see this snow scene ? ;;)

cr: KSY DC, twitter

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon Are Already in Couple Mode for “I Need Romance 3″
jnkm December 10, 2013 
Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon Are Already in Couple Mode for “I Need Romance 3″

New couple shots of “I Need Romance” season three’s leading lady and man, Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon, have been revealed.

On December 9, Kim So Yeon posted her couple shots with Sung Joon on her me2day. The photos are said to be from the “I Need Romance 3″ poster shoot and the two actors are posing as a close couple. Their playful smiles and close contact already draw a picture of a lovable couple for the drama.

The drama’s production staff commented, “Although it was their first time working together for the poster shoot, Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon perfectly got into each of their characters. We’re already excited to see how the actual filming will go.”

Meanwhile, “I Need Romance 3″ will be the third season of the successful tvN series and will draw out the topics of love, friendship and careers in an honest and realistic way. Other cast members include Nam Goong Min and Wang Ji Won.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/10/kim-so-yeon-and-sung-joon-are-already-in-couple-mode-for-i-need-romance-3/#.Uqe8L5GRPwI

Nam Goong Min and Wang Ji Won poster shoot BTS pics
il6Vwn6oYxIFP.jpg
iblaW0rieefuzr.jpg
icwUuhTn7EE0U.jpg
ircrFTINRWB7B.jpg

----
The script
i6bLLlioCyyhK.jpg

cr: baidu, naver blog

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=thegoldens&logNo=30180575717

KIM SO YEON AND SUNG JOON MAKE A CUTE COUPLE ON “I NEED ROMANCE 3″ 
feat1.jpg
The first script reading for I Need Romance 3 has taken place and the chemistry between the leads is on full display.It’s the story of a genius composer and the noona he loved as a kid. They end up living together and if this is anything like its predecessors, there’ll be lots of sexy times.
source : http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/12/10/kim-so-yeon-and-sung-joon-make-a-cute-couple-on-i-need-romance-3/

Their poster photos are so good. I really think that they have great chemistry even from just looking at these photos. This makes me even more excited for the show. I am so impatient, I can't wait for it to air.

2013.12.13 Yoon Seung Ah tweet:

ed33a8be633911e3a824121664af44a0_8.jpg

눈오는날 좋은사람들과 # 로맨스가 필요해 3
Snowy day with nice people # I Need Romance 3

------
2013.12.13 "I Need Romance 3" Nam Goong Min still released
41551924.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20131213n08660

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);" Park Yoo Hwan Chills with the Nunas in ‘I Need a Romance 3’

Set to begin in a month, tvN’s third season of I Need a Romance dropped a teaser.

92581136.jpg

On December 13, I Need a Romance 3 revealed a 10 second teaser showing Kim So Yeon, Yun Seung Ah, Park Hyo Joo, and Park Yoo Hwan playing around with a projector while drinking glasses of wine. 

I Need a Romance 3 is set to broadcast beginning January 13 with a story about women in their 30s, learning to balance both love and success. 

It stars Kim So Yeon, Sung Joon, Namgoong Min, Wang Ji Won, Park Hyo Joo, Yun Seung Ah, Park Yoo Hwan, Yoo Ha Jun, and Lim Sarang. 

Photo Credit: tvN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53421/ineedaromance-releases-teaser

WOW, we have poster shooting stills and a new teaser. The 10 seconds teaser is so cute. I love the vibe I get from this drama. I finished yesterday I Need Romance season 2. I like it a lot. As well as the heroine I love both her suitors. Felt sad for the wonderful man who ”lost” her. Whatever would have been her choice I would have felt the same for the heartbroken man. :(  I think in the third season that would not be the case. I see that the couples are established already in the poster shootings. No heartbreak this time. ;)  I loved the friendship between three different women and I am glad they keep that format. This season the girls will have a lovely young man as their friend. I love that. I hope they will keep the monologue for the heroine. The plot was not the strongest point of the drama at all but I loved the cute scenes with all the protagonists and the emotional and mental turmoil and self-analyses of Yeol Mae. I expect the same thing for Joo- Yeon. I love Joo Yeon and Joo wan together and I am not a fan of noona romances at all. :))   I want to see/ understand why she would choose a 6 years younger man. I don`t have high expectation, right?

Random thoughts...
Brrrr. The winter is romantic sometimes but I hope it will not be so hard to shot outdoor scenes.
The picture of the cast in Yoon Seung Ah tweet is so funny. Nice people indeed. I wish I was there for the picture. :))  Is it me or It seems that So Yeon and Nam Goongmin have the same outfit? Maybe they are filming a flashback of their characters. I wonder if they were in a past relationship. We`ll see.
The little dog is so sweet. I love love golden retrievers. He is Max and Judy`s baby? (Max and Judy were the dogs of the main couple in INR2).
I want a cameo of one of the cast member from season 2. 
One month until the first episode. Hooray! Can`t wait! :x

We`ll have more than one poster, right? The draft poster is strange. They look great of course but I don`t understand the concept.  Why are the couples so elegant dressed? Champagne for ladies, the men in suits, glamor... I am intrigued.

Teasers for upcoming Season 3 of I Need Romance by javabeans | December 13, 2013 | 1 Comment

ropil_prev3.jpg

It’s only a short teaser, but we get a ten-second look at the characters of tvN’s upcoming I Need Romance 3, which looks to carry the same breezy rom-com feel of the first two series. This round has my favorite cast so I’m hoping it’ll stick (I enjoyed what I saw of the other two seasons but didn’t finish either), because how can you resist Sung Joon in a romantic comedy and Kim So-yeon allowed to be that odd combination of sexy, sultry, and goofball that makes her so appealing?.... (Dramabeans)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/teasers-for-upcoming-season-3-of-i-need-romance/

Edit: It seams that Sung Joon`s voice over says “I told you I’d be back” and “I missed you.” :x

larus said: We`ll have more than one poster, right? The draft poster is strange. They look great of course but I don`t understand the concept.  Why are the couples so elegant dressed? Champagne for ladies, the men in suits, glamor... I am intrigued.

10 seconds teaser looks juicy. Loved it  ;) So, Uri Magne Ricky-Park Yoo Hwan is one of girls gang's member as well? :))
Relations among 3 women of INR 3 seems a "Sisters gang", Lee Min Jung (36) , Shin Joo Yeon (33) and Jung Hee Jae (25) while first two season they were friends. Great ideas that writer nim keep worm and tight amity of 3 women but different relationships from previous reasons. Keep an eye on KSY and WJW, too. Look like their friendship turn out rivals because of Nam Goong Min ;))

13anigif1.gif10anigif2.gif

4anigif3.gif2anigif4.gif

Archived