[Drama 2014] I Need Romance 3- 로맨스가 필요해 3

larus

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking forward to this series. I enjoyed I Need Romance 2, it's like watching Sex and the City. And the drama had shown different views about love. Glad they are doing another series with Kim So Yeon. Looking at the photos I think she has a good chemistry with Sung Joon. I'm already anticipating the scenes where she will find him irrisistable.  :P
thanks @larus for creating the page.

@mslee: Welcome dear and it is good to see you here at this thread.

I enjoyed both seasons of INR. I watched them not too long ago (the second season first) and I liked the friendship between women and their perspective about love. Of course I liked the men too. :D  It will be a hard choice for our heroine to choose between two irresistible men. I anticipate a different approach about her relationships. Both are new and this time she will have a serious rival in a professional and romantic life. I am curious what they prepared for a third season.

The romance revs up for I Need Romance 3 by javabeans | December 30, 2013 | 49 Comments

ropil_prev17.jpg

The next teaser is out for tvN’s third installment in their successful rom-com franchise, I Need Romance 3, and it gives us a better look at our heroine, Kim So-yeon.(...)

So I am intrigued that Season 3 appears to be departing from that formula, in that the teaser shows Kim So-yeon being dumped by her longtime boyfriend (Alex), while the new guy (Sung Joon) is set up to be the main love interest. I just really, really hope there’s no switcheroo down the line, because I don’t wanna be burned! Plus it’s a way to freshen up the series, since I know the new boyfriends were crowd favorites in both previous shows and it’ll be great to get a whole series to explore that dynamic.......

Credit: dramabeans

I love the wish box video. I smiled the whole time watching it. I am sure all of them had fun filming that video.

WooHoo. Less than two weeks until the first episode. Next week will have the press conference, right? Maybe we`ll have new teaser by then.

I am glad we`ll have more pictures. I wish to see a new teaser soon. The press conference is coming... 10 days until the premiere....

The picture with young Joo Yeon and Joo Wan is lovely. I find them sweet. But I don`t know if I want to see flashbacks of their youth in the drama. I will not make a preconception already, I will wait to see the show. I guess it will be Joo Wan`s memory, he will have memories of his friend in his mind/ heart. I am very curious about the romances in this show. I said it before that I am not fond of these noona romances so it will be not only the heroine who has to believe in love after meeting Joo Wan but they have to win me over them/ at least the majority of the audience. I don`t think will be hard to make them a lovely couple, like a sibling couple. He was raised by Joo-Yeon`s mother ( I understand that with Google translations so I could be wrong). In my mind they are like brother and sister. Why they have to remind me that fact with pictures/ flashbacks? IMO, their close relationship when they were young will be the major reservation for our heroine to accept him as a lover. But who knows at this point?! What do you think guys? 

I really want to know what is the role of her boss in this love relationship. Please, please show Namgung Min in a promo!

Guest kdramafanfan

I hope the show goes with the new guy as the OTP because I totally got burned by season 2 of INR with regards to that lol. I hope it's not just a rehash of the last season. But I like this to because you have the minor couples too. I don't mind the age difference because by your late twenties its not such a big deal. Make me believe, Show lol.

kdramafanfan said: I hope the show goes with the new guy as the OTP because I totally got burned by season 2 of INR with regards to that lol. I hope it's not just a rehash of the last season. But I like this to because you have the minor couples too. I don't mind the age difference because by your late twenties its not such a big deal. Make me believe, Show lol.

New pictures. :x I can`t believe that tvN is doing so many events to promote the drama. I did not watch many dramas from cable but I will do it in the future.

One picture caught my attention, the one with Joo Yeon on the phone with teary eyes. Poor girl! She would go to the club the next day after the break up but inside she was hurt so bad. I think Joo Wan is the ”medicine” in this case. With his undying devotion for the heroine... she needs that. 

8 days left....

i think i will enjoy a noona/dongsaeng relationship in this drama. the troubles of being in a relationship with a younger guy and if they can share the same perspective about certain things. i'm anticipating a lot of flirting here and i think maybe SJ's character will be attracted first. i've watched SJ in Can We Get Married and he can show different emotions. so i am excited to watch this one. :\">

Nam Goong-min in "I Need Romance Season 3"

photo389434.jpg

Pictures of Nam Goong-min with a week left to the airing of the new tvN drama "I Need Romance Season 3" were posted online.

Nam Goong-min is posing for the camera with a coffee mug in his hand and smiling. He is also dressed in a dandy coat with a fancy printed shirt unlike the typical office-look.

He looks like he's been possessed by the character of Kang Tae-yoon and just makes one anticipate the drama even more.

"I Need Romance Season 3" is based on a home shopping office and revolves around the competition, friendship and love of women in the 20-30s. Nam Goong-min takes on the role of Kang Tae-yoon who is the senior and mentor of Sin Joo-yeon (Kim So-yeon) who will do anything for success. To be aired on the 13th at 9:40PM.

Source: Hancinema

Archived