[Drama 2014] I Need Romance 3- 로맨스가 필요해 3

larus

Omo, I am so excited for this ... I didn't see the first 2 I need romance but this I got to see since I just love Kim So Yeon .. plus she is pairing with Sung Joon ... it's going to be awesome ...
And I just love that Park Yoo-hwan is one of the girlfriends ... hahaha ...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

larus said: I finished yesterday I Need Romance season 2. I like it a lot. As well as the heroine I love both her suitors. Felt sad for the wonderful man who ”lost” her. Whatever would have been her choice I would have felt the same for the heartbroken man. :(  I think in the third season that would not be the case. I see that the couples are established already in the poster shootings. No heartbreak this time. ;)  I loved the friendship between three different women and I am glad they keep that format. This season the girls will have a lovely young man as their friend. I love that. I hope they will keep the monologue for the heroine. The plot was not the strongest point of the drama at all but I loved the cute scenes with all the protagonists and the emotional and mental turmoil and self-analyses of Yeol Mae. I expect the same thing for Joo- Yeon. I love Joo Yeon and Joo wan together and I am not a fan of noona romances at all. :))   I want to see/ understand why she would choose a 6 years younger man. I don`t have high expectation, right?

minkie_p said: I've been planed to watch INR 2 too. Because I like Lee Jin Wook but look like going to give up while I'll have a test this soon :-S There were many good comments of S2 as well as some complained how disappointed with the ending. Some people also upset because of S2 less kisses and bed scenes than S1. So, They seriously point high expectations about lovescenes in S3. OMGGGG!!~   X_X

Oh everyone said about S1 and S2, coz I didn't watch two previous version, so I have no idea ^^'' But seeing this pic, I must say I already smelt romance L-)

ibhNqwapMfv9Ie.jpg
cr: Daum Cafe

Joo Wan was standing front of Joo Yeon's house...Was he reminiscing about his tender age with his beloved noona ??! 8->

--------

Another BTS/still of Nam Goong Min, the soft man who know how to treat woman...
iLFegI8lJI5ow.jpg
cr: baidu

Aishhhh, it's so hard for Joo Yeon when she must choose between 2 of them #-o Can she have all ?!! :D

-------

And the last is a fanmade ^^

iWfAZPuIsK8Po.jpg
cr: KSY DC

OMG, we have stills! Thank you, thank you! :x :x  They filmed the first seasons in spring or summer, now we have a winter atmosphere. It is going to be wonderful as well. I love romance!

Sung Joon/Joo-wan is wearing a red coat and KSY/Joo Yeon a red sweater? I love how Namgung Min/ Tae-Yoon is wearing in the pictures. I bet it will be hard for the heroine to choose between her leading men. It is INR`s signature for sure.Why she can`t choose both? =((    I agree with bityxu. I want both for Joo Yeon. :))

tumblr_mxup61O6nw1sdd1ivo1_500.jpg

Who are you Mister Kang Tae-Yoon? I did not seen Namgung Min before. I try Unemployed Romance but I could not pass second episode but I think he will have an interesting character here. A sweet guy with a puppy with his cut jeans in spare time and later impeccably dressed at work, a perfectionist director? What happend to you? Why do you not believe in love? Hope it is plenty of romance for you in the drama. Somebody must cure his heart. :) 

Does anyone know the song (background music) they used for this teaser, all the foreign music they use for I need romance series are so addicting to the ear, and this song is just as addicting although it's only 30 seconds of it.Here is the link 

credit to youtube!

2013.12.16 news

Alex joins "I Need Romance 3" as a cameo, Kim So Yeon's ex-boyfriend

2013181387168758.jpg

012610012100.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131216n18298

P/S: @larus, now we know who is Joo Yeon's ex, we can think all Sung Joon Nam Goong Min are her present men and she doesnt know should choose whom ?? 8-| Omo, we can say the heroine of S3 is more lucky than S1 and S2 coz she has not just 2 but 3 bf ?! :D #:-S

bityxu said: 2013.12.16 news

Alex joins "I Need Romance 3" as a cameo, Kim So Yeon's ex-boyfriend.

P/S: @larus, now we know who is Joo Yeon's ex, we can think all Sung Joon Nam Goong Min are her present men and she doesnt know should choose whom ?? 8-| Omo, we can say the heroine of S3 is more lucky than S1 and S2 coz she has not just 2 but 3 bf ?! :D #:-S

larus said: bityxu said: 2013.12.16 news

Alex joins "I Need Romance 3" as a cameo, Kim So Yeon's ex-boyfriend.

bityxu said:   Ah as I know, Alex will be a cameo in 4 eps. Oh, this drama just has 16 eps but Joo Yeon's ex appears in 4 eps, it's also not too few 8-| And this man maybe is so rich coz he has a luxury jewellery store @-) But I hope they will not say too much about the past, I like watching what happen in the present and future 8->

About the official poster, I also wait all day but it's still not released :( Instead of that, they released 30s teaser, it's also a comfort L-)

Archived