[Drama 2014] I Need Romance 3- 로맨스가 필요해 3

larus

What attracts me to this drama is that it is not the typical rich-jerk-guy-falls-in-love-with-poor-strong-girl drama where we exactly know he will get the girl in the end despite his awful personality :) Though noona romance is nothing new to kdramas, if it is developed well and logically I have no objection against it. And I currently really want the second guy ends up with our girl for a change, but I may change my mind based on the development of characters and who deserves her more .. about the kisses (sooo untypical korean kisses), well I'm not 18 minus so I'll get used to them I guess :) 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about second leads. The Wang Ji-won`s character is really interesting. Oh Se Ryeong have a bright personality in contrast with our heroine. This type of characters are always charismatic and very likeable. Joo Yeon needs somebody who will cheer her up, to make her discover the good in life, the inner self, just like the Namgoong Min`s character. Are Joo Wan and Se Ryeong  the light in their life? We`ll see. But this is the vibe I get from the few information we got.

I never saw Wang Ji Won in a drama. She had a commercial with Won Bin. Lucky girl!  She is a ballet dancer as ell. I LOVE ballet so I like her already. :)

I love the cast!!! :x :x

petito said: What attracts me to this drama is that it is not the typical rich-jerk-guy-falls-in-love-with-poor-strong-girl drama where we exactly know he will get the girl in the end despite his awful personality :) Though noona romance is nothing new to kdramas, if it is developed well and logically I have no objection against it. And I currently really want the second guy ends up with our girl for a change, but I may change my mind based on the development of characters and who deserves her more .. about the kisses (sooo untypical korean kisses), well I'm not 18 minus so I'll get used to them I guess :) 

larus said: Thank you guys! :\">  I am glad now that I started this thread. I hesitated at first but I really wanted to find people to talk about this drama. :)

I love all the cast so far. I never watch Sung Joon, Namgoong Min or Wang Ji Won but I already like them a lot. It is a feeling I got from them. Let`s hope the script is good.

I am so excited for this drama especially after seeing the cast. I love kim so yeon (I'm guessing she will use extensions/wig for her role like at the mama).And usually I'm not too fond of a noona-dongsaeng romance (it was really hard to get used to in I hear your voice) but I'm looking forward to seeing how they will pull it off in here. 
This will be the first INR season that I follow but I heard the first two were pretty good so I have high expectations.  :)
And I'm glad to see Park yoohwan join cause I haven't seen any of his works except for kpop extreme survival. :)

More news update line-up casts of INR 3 ;)
1ipage.jpg

More castings has been revealed for tvN drama series I NEED ROMANCE 3 which has already cast the four main leads: Kim So-Yeon, Sung Joon, Namgung Min and Wang Ji-Won. Cast in supporting roles are Park Hyo-Joo, Yoon Seung-Ah and Park Yoo-Hwa
n.

Actress
Yoon-Seung-Ah will play Jung Hee-Jae. Her boyfriend has been preparing for the bar exam for years. She gets bored of him and falls for co-worker Lee Woo-Young (Park Yoo-Hwan).

Actress
Park Hyo-Joo will play Lee Min-Jung. Her character is single with a bright and positive personality.

Lastly, actor
Park Yoo-Hwan will play Lee Woo-Young. His character likes to hang around women and understands people well. 

I NEED ROMANCE 3 first airs January, 2014 in South Korea.

https://www.facebook.com/AsianWiki

2013.11.26 Namoo twitter update:

BZ_Mg9RCQAAGClr.jpg:large

[‪#‎김소연‬] tvN '로맨스가 필요해 시즌3' 포스터 촬영 ! 두근두근~ 이제 시작이네요^^ 추운 날씨에 하루종일 고생하셨어요옹~!!! 미리보는 신주연 프리뷰☆

[Kim So Yeon] tvN 'I Need Romance Season 3' poster shoot! Excited~ Now here we go ^^ She suffered the cold weather all day~!!! Shin Joo Yeon preview ☆

Oh, S3 is coming?
I dislike S1, I love S2, and S3...?
S1: the male lead role = the supporting role. And the female lead and the second lead broke up because of a ridiculous reason.
S2: I like Lee Jin Wook and the ending made me satisfied.
S3: I like Kim So Yeon and Nam Gong Min... hmm but it seems my ship would never sail. :((

Both s1 and s2 have quite much bed-scenes so s3 has no exception.
KSY did bed-scene with Joo Jin Mo in Gabi (they cut it shortly, sigh) so I believe she'll do well.

@laquetahodge: Thank you for the information. No, I did not watch Good Doctor. I plan to watch but so little time... :(  Wang Ji Won seemed to have a bright character there as well.

I am glad we know the other ladies of this show. They are very interesting characters.

So, Kim So Yeon, Park Hye Joo and Wang Ji Won will be friends onscreen. I currently watch The Chaser so I saw PHJ there. In INR3 she will play such a cheerful character. I can`t wait to see her funny romance. :))  Interesting but sadly to see the other two friends interested in the same man.

I thought Yoon Seung Ah`s character will be interested in Joo Wan. She is not. So he will be free to romance the heroine without interferences. He will be the winner in the end, I bet. :))

Archived