[Drama 2014] I Need Romance 3- 로맨스가 필요해 3

larus

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Yoo-Hwan looks very much like his brother. At first I did not know why he looked so familiar. :) It is the first time I`ll be watching him in a role. First pictures are from the Romance Party on Saturday? Hope we`ll see more pictures from that party.
:x

OMG! Just now I saw the haircut of Park Yoo Hwan. One half short and the other long hair? Young men! :D  I am sure he fits his character. He goes clubbing with the girls!!! :)

[NEWS] 131222 Park Yoo Hwan Parties It Up at a Club for “I Need Romance 3”

Previously known as simply JYJ’s Park Yoochun’s younger brother, Park Yoo Hwan has created his own name as a rising actor. Recently, the actor’s photos of a clubbing scene for his upcoming drama portrayed Park Yoo Hwan’s upbeat attitude.(...)

The bright and energetic clubbing atmosphere fit perfectly with the actor’s upbeat character. Portraying 27 year old Lee Woo Young, Park Yoo Hwan plans to act as the youngest member of a department team working under a home shopping company. Although young, Lee Woo Young’s ability to relate and understand women will contribute to the drama’s focus of love, competition, and friendship....

Credit: Soompi news/ I.said.hi

The last pictures with girls in flats is between shooting. Hope it is a rehearsal. Park Hye-Joo`s character screaming at sexy DJ! I am counting on her. She is the wild girl in the group! :))  Yoon Seung-Ah`s skirt is familiar. Is not the same skirt KSY is wearing in the poster shooting? They already borrow clothes. They are friends.

Love the leather jacket that Sung Joon is wearing. :x 

Archived