[Drama 2014] I Need Romance 3- 로맨스가 필요해 3

larus

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laquetahodge said: I am excited, but I was hoping for the tight friendship that was present in the first 2 seasons. I want her to at least have some really close friends who are going through their own things themselves, that's what made I Need Romance somewhat stand out from the rest. 

@laquetahodge - 
That's one thing I loved about the first 2 INR - the strong friendships between our women.  :-bd  I always felt like I was watching me & my closest girlfriends when we go out! Truly love that part of this series. I wonder if it will follow the pattern of their personalities - 1 girl is pretty forward regarding sex & has been in a relationship with 1 guy for a long time, 1 girl is a clueless virgin and 1 girl is "expert" at men.   =))  
@clockwatcher - I haven't seen that actress in anything raunchy, I don't see anything like that listed? (unless something wasn't included)  http://asianwiki.com/Kim_So-Yeon_(1980)

LOL "raunchy" She hasn't really done many movies. That's where most of the raunchiness happens. Wait! Wasn't her last movie with JJM? Don't tell me the girl didn't take advantage of that ;)

Anyway, I was also confused about the description of one of her friends. I only watched Season 2, but I know that the friends were never involved in a love triangle with each other. I do hope they don't try to change the friendship dynamics in this one. Love triangle are just so overrated.

With such an awesome trio cast how could i miss this show...im kinda hapy that the plot isin't quite the same as the other 2 ones,that one of the guys was her boyfriend of many years etc.I like Kim So Yeon very much so of course i'm on board and hope it will be a good project for her because she deserves it

clockwatcher said: It's I Need Romance so it's possible that she dates and sleeps with her sunbae before ending up with the young boy. LOL. That can create problems with her friend. 
Has Kim So Yeon done anything raunchy before? I've only seen the first INR and there was lots of realistic kissing with both men.

laquetahodge said: @tessieroo Yes! That's what makes this series so great, it was the friendship between the women. It does remind me of hanging out with my friends as well. If they do include what made INR stand out and include her best friends then I'd say yes, we would have the same personalities as before :)) It was a good dynamic to have one who was in a relationship for a while, but Kim So Yeon's character hasn't been very lucky in that department so maybe that would go to a different character. We have to have the men expert included here, it wouldn't be I Need Romance without that one :)

chrissydiva said:

LOL "raunchy" She hasn't really done many movies. That's where most of the raunchiness happens. Wait! Wasn't her last movie with JJM? Don't tell me the girl didn't take advantage of that ;)

Anyway, I was also confused about the description of one of her friends. I only watched Season 2, but I know that the friends were never involved in a love triangle with each other. I do hope they don't try to change the friendship dynamics in this one. Love triangle are just so overrated.

@larus Whaaaat? Not enough scenes. That's criminal. She got played lol

I wouldn't mind love triangles if they were made believable. Most of the time one of the leads is evil, and the person in the middle only loves one and can barely stand the other. That's hardly love triangle. At least make them torn between two people, and I don't mean in a fickle way.

@larus do you know the phrase "Don't look" is more attractive than "Come and look" right? ;)) I seriously need to rethink watching this drama X_X

I'm so excited for this show. I've been dying to see Kim So Yeon in a rom-com drama and then this popped up & I'm on cloud nine lol. I've only seen Sung Joon in SUFBB and I adored him in that, so I can't wait to see the sort of chemistry these two and the whole cast will have together.

Guest PawSilang

Yeah...it's great that So Yeon come back with Rom-com again after PP !!

Absolutely no doubt on her acting such an excellence actress [-X

She can rock on every character !!

Super excited for this show ! !

Hope this show will as fresh as 2014 begining !!

Between ,i heard they already finished script reading for a drama ??

Can i get more info for the show !!

Cuz i'm weak in searching :D

Archived