[Drama 2014] I Need Romance 3- 로맨스가 필요해 3

larus

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another preview.... \:D/  Namgoong Min is not in the promos but I think he will come later in the scene. Love the cameos. Hope they have more than 10 seconds each. Oh Se-Ryeong is kissing Joo Wan in front of Joo Yeon? Oh, She is looking for trouble. I am curious how their rivalry started. They were friends and now they are in constant conflict. Brrr. Se Ryeong seems to know Joo wan?

I can`t stop smiling. I`m imagining the face of Joo Yeon when she will find out that the young man she is flirting with is the neighborhood kid.  :)

Ex-boyfriend cameos galore in I Need Romance 3 by girlfriday | January 6, 2014 | 3 Comments

Ropil1.jpg

Our heroine has quite the lineup of ex-boyfriends to cameo in the premiere of I Need Romance 3. The opening episode will reportedly feature a hit parade of exes, including cameos from Joo Sang-wook (Good Doctor), singer John Park, and Alex (Medical Top Team), whom we’ve seen in the first teaser. Then the second teaser below reveals the timely return of Sung Joon, the younger man she’ll meet and not recognize as the little boy next door she grew up with.

The third installment of the I Need Romance series stars Kim So-yeon as a 32-year-old fashion marketing director who’s developed a thick skin in both the workplace and in romance. She’d rather be called names behind her back than to be stepped on at work, and is known as a ball-buster without a heart. She finds that dating is much the same no matter which guy she’s with, and approaches relationships like everything else in life: with calculations.

Sung Joon is the 26-year-old songwriter and carefree spirit who returns to Korea after seventeen years living abroad. Up until the age of 9, he was practically raised by his mom’s friend and her daughter, our heroine. She only remembers him as a kid she was forced to play with when her mom was busy, while all his early memories from bath time, to play time, to learning how to tie his shoe, include her. In the teaser she hears from Mom that he’s back and assumes he’s a playboy and a punk who did nothing with his life, and then flirts with him at a club not knowing he’s that same kid. Lol, I’m so embarrassed for her.(...)

credit: dramabeans

class="headline"TVN’s New drama ‘I Need Romance 3, To Release its First Episode

bnt news – 5 hours ago

[by Sunghee Park] tvN’s new drama ‘I need Romance 3’ released its special guest appearance in first episode.
In the first episode of \'I Need Romance,\' Alex, Joo Sang Wook, and John Park is planning to appear surprisingly, preceding the story line with main casts, Kim So Yeon and Sung Jun. 
‘I Need Romance 3’ is the third series of ‘I Need Romance,’ which holds the story about woman’s honest love life and detailed description of sentiment. With the background of home shopping company, drama precedes its story based on women’s friendship and love.
The drama has caught people’s expectation since both Joo Sang Wook and Alex are appearing. Common thing about John Park and Alex is that they once had relationship with Kim So Yoen in the past. What would happen in the story will be revealed through first episode of ‘I Need Romance 3,’ which will be released on January 13. 
One official from production team said, “I can’t tell the detailed explanation about each character, since it could be the spoiler. But I can say Alex, Joo Sang Wook, and John Park function as important characters who explain the current characteristics of Kim So Yeon’s role. The episode is good enough to have high expectancy.”
Meanwhile, first episode of tvN’s new drama ‘I Need Romance’ will be released on January 13 at 9:40 PM. (photo by CJ E&M)credit:  bntnews.co.uk

Thanks. Awesome gifs. :x My favorite is the third. Joo Wan with his guitar. Hope he will sing in the drama. He is a songwriter, right? And a genius one. So, Don`t dissapoint show! I want a song for our heroine.  :)

@larus said: I just read some of the comments in Dramabeans and they fantasize with a scene of Kim So yeon and Joo Sang Wook`s bed scene or hot kiss.   That will be H.O.T. but we won`t get it. They know how to tease us!!!  
was grinning while reading this!  :)) anyway, it's enough that he will be there for a few minutes. i will just wait for some hot kisses from our otp! =)) 

Glad to also see child actor Choi Ro-woon.
Loved his acting in both The Good Doctor and Golden Rainbow...

GD_1-6.jpg

Thank you for the gifs, @minkie_p

I am excited about the cameo appearances, esp. Joo Sang-wook and Alex.
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

I don't know why but I keep thinking this drama is going to start airing this weekend lol. (I think I'm way too eager to see this show already.)

YAY !! We get a John Park cameo here, I wonder if him being a musician will come into play or not. 

Archived