[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

2 hours ago, salz said:

Oh so happy to see Gutaeng even if it just few min appearance for them to bow to the elder lol but hope his appearance much longer with the clingy dudes not gonna let him go home easily

Gonna be first time to see Donggu meet Gutaeng hyung officially

Lmao poor Jonghyun that JJY have no plan to leave his house and watching 1N2D there

I need the raw ASAP so impatient to watch

Hahaha.. JH house in a mess right now. JJY seems happy with his brother. 

• Like 7

just watch the part they going to Gutaeng first even his part so short but he still as super unlucky and hilarious as ever lol that why they keep saying his place belong there :grimace:

he even manage to get new nickname in that short time he such nickname magnet hahaha

sigh i miss him so much today i even watch the Bal-ri ep again lol

it so nice seeing him with the members again and we getting complete 7 shot

hope he would consider to be full time guest for full trip in future since the members obviously still very very extremely clingy to him lol...maybe he can drag along the 2nd season matthyung Yoo Haejin as well so the members gonna be balance as 8 people for games lol

what make me happy and his appearance is more special today because this is JJY first official ep with them as comeback so it really heartwarming we have Gutaeng hyung to welcome him back as well

• Like 6

Jung Joon Young Confesses To Yoon Shi Yoon About When He Missed “2 Days & 1 Night” The Most

Jung Joon Young Yoon Shi Yoon
Pin
SHARES3K

During the episode of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night” that aired on January 29, Jung Joon Young opened up about when he missed the show the most while he was on hiatus.

Jung Joon Young and Yoon Shi Yoon were picked to share a room together and while they were lying side by side when the actor said, “I remember the first time I was on this show, we shared a room back then too.”

Yoon Shi Yoon Jung Joon Young

The two reminisced about that time together. It was Jung Joon Young who had stayed with Yoon Shi Yoon on his awkward and nerve-wracking first night on the show, which made their rooming together on the first night of the singer’s return even more special.

Yoon Shi Yoon then went on to ask Jung Joon Young if he ever thought about returning to the show. The singer was facing away from his co-star when he quietly said, “Sometimes, I did [think about it] when I was watching reruns of the show.”

Yoon Shi Yoon Jung Joon Young 2

It’s good to see Jung Joon Young is back on the show where he belongs.

cr:soompi

• Like 10

RATING  1N2D S3 EPISODE 160   170129  

16.9 % 170129   (-3.5%)

%ED%86%A0%EB%81%BC.gif?type=w1200

Spoiler

E159 20.4% 170122

E158 20.3% 170115 

E157 19.3%  170108  (+0.8%)  

E156   18.5%  170101  (-0.5% )    NEW YEAR PART 1

E155  19.0% (+2.5%)  HWARANG CAST (SEOJOON-MINHO - HYUNGSIK )PART 2 

E154  16.5% 161218  (-3.3%)  HWARANG CAST (SEOJOON-MINHO - HYUNGSIK )PART 1 

E153  19.8%  161211   (+3.5%)  KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 3 

E152  16.3%  161204 (-2.4%)  KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 2

E151  18.7%  161127 (+.1.2% ) KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 1 

E150  17.5%  161120  (-0.3% ) 

e149  161113    17.8%   (+1.6%) 

1) E148   16.2% 161106    (- 0.6%)

1) e147   16.8% (-0.6%)  161030

1)  e146   17.4% (+0.9%) 161023 

E145    16.5%   (+0.9 %)    161016

E144   15.9%       161009 

e143     16.7% 161002

16.3% 160925  e142

16.3% 160918   e141

16.8% 160911   e140

17.0% 160904  e139

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)   e138

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )  e137

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)   e136

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)   e135

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

2)mbc  Secretly great 7.6%

3) sbs Running Man 4.9%

• Like 11

Jung Joon Young Jokingly Scolds The “2 Days & 1 Night” Cast For Forgetting Him So Quickly

JUNG JOON YOUNG
Pin
SHARES2K

Returning cast member Jung Joon Young has a bone to pick with the rest of the “2 Days & 1 Night” crew!

On the January 29 episode of the show, the singer enjoyed a meal with his cast mates for the first time since withdrawing from the show last October.

During their meal, Jung Joon Young brought up the fact that he had missed only ten episodes of the show, but it felt like the rest of the cast quickly forgot he had even been there.

“From Kim Yoo Jung’s episode on, you stopped talking about me,” he observed, referring to an episode that aired two weeks after his official exit, as everyone laughed. “Didn’t you even tell me to leave our group text?”

“You deserted me in only two weeks,” the singer said while pretending to sulk.

2 days 1 night

cr: soompi

Cast Of “2 Days & 1 Night” Usher In Lunar New Year With Terrific (And Horrific) Costumes

2 days 1 night
Pin
SHARES1K

The January 29 episode of “2 Days & 1 Night” turned into a Lunar New Year’s dress fashion show, as the members divided into pairs, in which the partners would dress each other.

First up was Kim Jong Min and Defconn. Kim Jong Min had on a blue wig and an manga character’s outfit, while Defconn had been transformed into Bayaba, the character from an old American TV series “Bigfoot and Wildboy.”

kim jong min defconn

The next pair was Jung Joon Young and Yoon Shi Yoon, who were dressed as a chicken and Thor respectively. Both were very satisfied with their costumes.

jung joon young yoon shi yoon

The final pair was Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Joon Ho. Cha Tae Hyun appeared as Gong Yoo from “Goblin,” but with a naughty surprise hidden up his sleeve (or coat). As he strutted down the runway, he took off his coat to reveal the see-through mesh (not) covering his back, shocking the audience.

His partner Kim Joon Ho had an equally surprising costume, as he bounced out in a hybrid costume that was a cross between a rabbit and a chicken. Combining the Korean words for both animals (tokki and dak) forms the word “todak,” a play on the phrase “todak todak,” meaning “to comfort,” or more literally, “to pat (someone).”

cha tae hyun kim joon ho

Whose costume was your favorite?

• Like 9

My OT7

IMG_20170131_003435.jpg

Gutaeng please keep your promise to come for vacation trip I need to update Ot7 pix

Make me sad everytime Gutaeng said he don't belong there everytime he fail which not true at all:( that the reason he leave because he think he don't contribute for the show which is only his own negative thought when nobody else especially members&staff ever think... Sorry for my outburst of feel lol so emotional watching ep

Gutaeng it because you never fail to get the fails is what make you special and perfect for variety lol since it a miracle for variety with your perfect timing to fail everytime not everybody can do it..he get the lowest amount of money, hit empty spot in the middle amongst all the luxurious gift and even hit the hardest place they avoid to go at same time lol

Even just from 10min appearance he just show why he is their beloved matthyung

I like how the members and the staff keep assuring him that he indeed belong to the show. Joohyuk hyung please increase your self confidence this year lol and don't be too hard on yourself

Is it just me or he just look so much more handsome nowadays probably just happy after effect of dating life...i love less than 5min they meet him they already tease about his gf hahahaha and Junho always on his dongsaeng mode everytime he with Gutaeng is cute

The rating decrease but I guess because it lunar new year holiday as long they still no1

Anyway from all the costume the top2 winner obviously CTH and KJH hands down those two are so creative LMAO going all out with their design.. To think they both is the oldest but actually the most childish of all hahahaha 

Charlie Kim cutest victory dance during CTH fashion how is so priceless someone should make a gif lol

I love the part when they accidentally meet Choi BoolAm who they just mention minute before the man is so nice and sweet it such unplanned moment but still hilarious

Defconn still the captain of KJM&JJY loveline with help of staff looking forward to more of them hahaha

I'm also enjoying Defconn&KJM nowadays and of course JJY&Donggu maknae line always get along well

Congrats Jongmin for getting cf seem Kim Daesang gonna stuck for long time 

just watch as i say with Jongmin his busker story is really good im glad to see him appear in more show though hope he get some rest too

• Like 9

"After Kim Jong-min won the Grand Prize, he won second place in the celebrity brand in January, 2017." The first place is Yoo Jae-seok. 

article.jpg

The production team then said, "He also shot an electronic product shopping mall that only takes pictures of the mainstream." Kim Jong-min explains, "How did you know?"

Kim Jong-min confessed, "It is the first time I have taken a CF by myself," and took a pose unique to the members of the group.

Congratulations Kim Daesang-nim~! :wub: 

credits: Nahee126@news1.kr

• Like 8

So happy to see you again Gutaeng Hyung!! 

The member will always find a way to see you ahaha. I think despite all the categories, they will come up with Kim JooHyuk first. A person who will mad at them of they didn't greet him in New Year? They can say it is also KJHyuk ahahaha. Even when KJHyuk have a girlfriend, they will still say that he will be alone in New Year, just to make sure that they come to him first. 

Like JJY said to Defconn right before they spin the dart, "it will be KJHyuk, right?". You must come to your family first in New Year :D

And I really love how the member keep telling KJHyuk to join them, when KJHyuk talking about anything. KJM said, just join us hyung hihii. His unluckiness and his charm as a mathyung is acknowledged by all. They dont treat KJH as their mathyung, it is still our Gutaeng. Oh how I love this family.

And how come Gutaeng is so handsome now. I know he is good looking from the first time he showed up in this show but now he is extraordinary handsome. Maybe it is because he is happy now he gets a girlfriend. Oh yes, we will wait for the "married invitation" and the "good news" like defconn has said. The way the members teased him and he said "let's all stay calm" shyly. He is happy indeed, aheey. Lets meet again in the next vacation Gutaeng Hyung. We really love you :heart:

I love all the members and their costumes. They took care of each other so well, even their costume is fit and didnt fail to make us laugh haha. I love Choi BoolAm (am I correct spelling his name?) and his easy going attitude towards them even the members come to him with their weird costumes ahaha. He is like their father, even give money with the same amount for each member and Yoo PD couldnt say no to him. I will happy to see him again. 

Now I will be so happy if the next person they come up with is Yoo Hojin ahahahhaa *JJY laugh*

Our family will complete.

PS: the way Ilyong PD talked to each member in video call shows how close he is to each member. And his smile is so sweet, and he is handsome. Ups B)

• Like 7

Kim Joo Hyuk Says “2 Days & 1 Night” Changed Him For The Better

kim joo hyuk 2

Actor Kim Joo Hyuk recently sat down for an interview with Star Today to talk about his new movie “Confidential Assignment” (also known as “Cooperation”).

In the movie, he plays the villain for the first time, as the character of Cha Ki Sung, the boss of a North Korean refugee crime organization who is also the target of a North Korean detective (Hyun Bin) and a South Korean detective (Yoo Hae Jin).

To prepare for the role, Kim Joo Hyuk had to build up his muscles and even get a tan, so that he could show the audience a strong body that would also be covered with scars, to symbolize Cha Ki Sung’s strength. It was a difficult challenge that he succeeded in, but the actor suggested that his usual self might not have done it.

He explained, “In the past, I wasn’t very open. I was timid, and lacked confidence in my acting. But at some point in time, the walls were completely broken down. If it was my usual self, I would have worried a lot about new challenges like this, but now, I just do my best with an easy mind.”

Spoiler

kim joo hyuk 3

Kim Joo Hyuk said that he’s not exactly sure when things started to change, but he thinks the turning point might have been “2 Days & 1 Night.”

“Before, when I was acting, I would always doubt, ‘Am I doing this right?’ I would also worry a lot beforehand about choosing productions, and whether I would face difficulties in all aspects. I felt trapped. But as I did ‘2 Days & 1 Night,’ the barrier was broken and I became free, both as a person and as an actor. Thanks to that, I dream more about ever-changing challenges, and I’ve also become more flexible [in thinking.] Of course, when I meet the members, I become ‘Gutaengie Hyung‘ without fail, but as an actor, I want to show a new image.”

(“Gutaengie Hyung” was Kim Joo Hyuk’s nickname in “2 Days & 1 Night,” which came about when he made a silly mistake by answering “gutaeng” to a quiz question. The word “gutaeng” has no meaning.)

Kim Joo Hyuk then said that he now has a greater ambition for acting, and a clearer idea of his goals than before.

“I want to show a more diverse image [of myself] in future,” he said.

Confidential Assignment” was released in Korean theaters on January 18. Watch the trailer here!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/23/kim-joo-hyuk-says-2-days-1-night-changed-him-for-the-better/

Kim Joo Hyuk Reveals When He Felt Saddest About Leaving “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim Joo Hyuk has unparalleled affection for “2 Days & 1 Night.” In a recent interview, the actor sat down to reflect on those good old days with the members, whom he recently reunited with during the Lunar New Year special of the variety show.

“I left ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ because I wanted to do more of my own things. I wanted to live more as an actor, and also, I’m not sure why, but I felt that the more I stay, the more I would inconvenience the ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ team. I thought that I was causing inconvenience even though I should really be doing better and helping out more.”

He also talked about how the variety show has helped his acting, something that he has also mentioned in a previous interview.

He said, “I’ve thought many times that variety is not my thing. But one thing is for sure, variety has helped my acting in a huge way. I hardly appear on screen, but through ‘2 Days & 1 Night,’ I could be seen. As I let go, my heart became more at peace, and my fears disappeared. I felt strongly the feeling of letting go.”

The actor then talked about how he felt leaving the show, saying he didn’t feel much sorrow and regret until a particular incident occurred.

“When I left the group chat, it stung a little. The feeling that I’ve really left this place hit me hard,” he revealed.

He continued, “I have no further thoughts about doing variety. Even for ‘2 Days & 1 Night,’ I could [only] do it because of the members. It was a gathering of friends who cared for each other. If it was a program where we compete against each other, I would probably have left after a month. [But] it was a team where even the production took care of each other, so it was possible together.”

Do you miss Gutaengie Hyung as well? Watch their Lunar New Year reunion below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/30/kim-joo-hyuk-reveals-when-he-felt-saddest-about-leaving-2-days-1-night/

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About The Pros Of Being On Variety Shows

Spoiler

yoon shi yoon

yoon shi yoon 2

yoon shi yoon 3

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon landed the second January issue of Big Issue Korea!

During an interview with the magazine, Yoon Shi Yoon expressed his thoughts on working in variety shows.

The actor explained, “I don’t want to calculate the pros and cons while I’m on a variety show. If I find at least one pro from an offer for a drama or variety program, I’d at least want to try it out. If I’m getting these offers, it means many people are showing interest in me.”

He continued, “I’m the type of person that constrains a lot of things, so I want to try and loosen up in front of the camera. Being able to do that is something an actor should be able to do as well. Sometimes, it’s okay to let go and act wild.”

Yoon Shi Yoon won a Rookie Award for Variety at the 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards for his work in KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

He will return to acting this year by featuring in MBC’s special 3-episode miniseries, “Romance Full of Life,” (literal title) which is a part of a 9-episode miniseries called “Three Colors of Fantasies” (literal title). The special series will air its first episode on February 16 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/15/yoon-shi-yoon-talks-pros-variety-shows/

• Like 9

I was glad that Joon Ho finally got a proper night rest. He was frequently sleeping outdoors. Though it was tough for Tae Hyun but he was a good sport to endure the smell and even closed the door between his room and the other room so that the younger members can rest.

For Lunar New Year outfits, I really like JJY rooster outfit designed by Donggu. It is most thematic for the Year of the Rooster and Donggu incorporated such details in the design. His Thor outfit by JJY with the metal rice bowl covers as the shield was very clever too. The most hilarious outfit should be Tae Hyun's. Joon Ho really is one devious creative guy. Only he can come out with such ideas :D Tae Hyun design of the rabbit and rooster was unique too.

The highlight for me was seeing Joo Hyuk with the members once again. Joo Hyuk really looks good, his career is soaring and he is no longer lonely :) When they interact, you can see the same familiarity amongst them. Even the screen captions showed how much the staff loved and missed him. For 2days 1 night, you are forever a member and always remembered, staff too. 

I look forward to Joo Hyuk joining them for the vacation trip. Hope it comes quickly.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, greenlion said:

I look forward to Joo Hyuk joining them for the vacation trip. Hope it comes quickly.

It would be much interesting to have uri Gutaeng and have the members throw a stag or bachelor's party for him before he gets married~! Hopefully! :D Lol! That will be so much fun! 

• Like 6

I'm so happy that finally i have something to wait for every weekend.. since all the drama i watched were finished.

@asti_g_mei hiks...i don't think Gutaeng Hyung will be joining next trip..

and i just realized that, when people is so busy looking for their happiness, I've found mine. Jung JoonYoung's smile is simply one of my happy source.. and I'm so grateful that he's finally came back.. To be able to see him smile once in a week, that's make me happy. :blush:

• Like 8

Guest pink_dolphins

Oh my! I'm glad our Joo Hyuk is taking the challenge of a villain role for a change! I luv him but honestly i find his acting lacking like what he said with walls and reservations... I wonder what will be the new Joo Hyuk brings this time. I'm so looking forward to watch the movie because 2 of my fave ajushi is there - him and Yu Hae Jin. :heart:

I also wondered why the rating drop after such a peak at the previous eps when JJY met the members but @salz reminded me it was a lunar year holiday

JJY and Donggu slept together again, yesss!! Indeed, JJY's smile is part of my happiness for weekend

• Like 6

Hello all, I'm not sure why I took so long but I finally discovered this thread! I'm a huge fan of the show, been watching since the first season and it's my weekly pick-me-up.

I probably won't have time to sift through all the pages of lovely conversation, but I'm so happy to have found this! Like everyone, I'm happy to have JJY back and ecstatic to see Gutaeng hyung, if only for a bit. Hoping he really joins them on a trip one day :D

• Like 7

Our handsome Gutaeng hyung. He fit in right away as if he had never left :) Oldest hyung's smile watching his dongsaeng aww

It's so funny everyone call JM Daesangnim :D

With JJY is back, now it's complete again :) 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, tibba said:

Hello all, I'm not sure why I took so long but I finally discovered this thread! I'm a huge fan of the show, been watching since the first season and it's my weekly pick-me-up.

I probably won't have time to sift through all the pages of lovely conversation, but I'm so happy to have found this! Like everyone, I'm happy to have JJY back and ecstatic to see Gutaeng hyung, if only for a bit. Hoping he really joins them on a trip one day :D

Welcome onboard!  *clap clap*

Me too! Watching since season 1. We had been through up and down and up.

This show is like a weekly vitamins for me to complete hectic week.

Btw, uri Gutaeng hyung is looking fresh and handsome nowadays... :wub:

• Like 7