[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

2 hours ago, plushy said:

"First, here's my message to Jongminie hyung. Congratulations on getting a Daesang, hyung. He really contacted me often... even last week, he sent me a message. He told me to save four concert tickets for him. Because he contacted me often about many different things, he became a great source of strength for me.

When Jongmin said he misses JJY in his daesang award speech, that behind the scene conversation, when Jongmin said he's not going to their drinking meet-up... because Joon-young won't be there :tongue: Oh yes, JJY's back and so our ship Jongmin JJY~! :wub:

tumblr_ok95re0tci1uncg1ho6_400.gif

• Like 6

2 hours ago, plushy said:

Here's my translation (might not be 100% accurate so please feel free to correct me ^^).
"First, here's my message to Jongminie hyung. Congratulations on getting a Daesang, hyung. He really contacted me often... even last week, he sent me a message. He told me to save four concert tickets for him. Because he contacted me often about many different things, he became a great source of strength for me. Taehyunie hyung helped me proceed with my life and waited for me, so I want to say I'm really thankful. With Junho hyung, we met up a lot online, and now I can see him in real life. Hyung told me once, that because there's no person that could tease him, it's no fun. Donggu hyung... with Donggu hyung, I think we saw each other almost every week. He sent me a message and said that it's hard for him on his own and said that he wishes me to comeback quickly. He told me that my comeback would be a great present for him in the new year. Since Defconn hyung is a person who has the most worries, he probably worried about me the most. I hope that this year, he'll be able to get a girlfriend."

Wow! Thanks Plushy for the translation!  I know they were close but did not know they were such a tight group. Never expected that 2 days 1 night could teach me life lessons. Much has been said about Joon Young return and I am glad that he is back. More than that, I am really touched by the members and PD. They really demonstrate that they always believe, support and enciurage him. It is a good reminder to me to always be a friend to those in need. It would be good to have a work team like theirs! 

3 + 2 = 5 only devious Joon Ho could think of that but he was outwit by Donggu and Tae Hyun with soya block game where they cut the rope hahahaha..

I look forward to many legendary episodes from 2 days 1 night in 2017 with the full team and more so Joo Hyuk special appearance! Cannot wait!!! 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, plushy said:

Here's my translation (might not be 100% accurate so please feel free to correct me ^^).
"First, here's my message to Jongminie hyung. Congratulations on getting a Daesang, hyung. He really contacted me often... even last week, he sent me a message. He told me to save four concert tickets for him. Because he contacted me often about many different things, he became a great source of strength for me. Taehyunie hyung helped me proceed with my life and waited for me, so I want to say I'm really thankful. With Junho hyung, we met up a lot online, and now I can see him in real life. Hyung told me once, that because there's no person that could tease him, it's no fun. Donggu hyung... with Donggu hyung, I think we saw each other almost every week. He sent me a message and said that it's hard for him on his own and said that he wishes me to comeback quickly. He told me that my comeback would be a great present for him in the new year. Since Defconn hyung is a person who has the most worries, he probably worried about me the most. I hope that this year, he'll be able to get a girlfriend."

Thank you for the translation @plushy

No wonder Donggu guessed its JJY, both have been hanging out almost every week so he probably knew the current JJY look - a little unshaven and his hair.

Donggu has to thank JJY that he gets to eat his dinner! :lol:

But its heart-warming to see that they are such a close group. Now that we are back to 6 members, ! Night 2 Days fighting!!!

tumblr_ojxkeznx8k1w0x1bko1_1280.jpg

• Like 10

6 hours ago, asti_g_mei said:

When Jongmin said he misses JJY in his daesang award speech, that behind the scene conversation, when Jongmin said he's not going to their drinking meet-up... because Joon-young won't be there :tongue: Oh yes, JJY's back and so our ship Jongmin JJY~! :wub:

tumblr_ok95re0tci1uncg1ho6_400.gif

I was giggling when Jongmin was the last one who had to touch/guess JJY's face. :lol::lol::wub:

11 hours ago, salz said:

BTW Gutaeng mentioned 1n2d here..seriously can't wait for his appearance just hope for full trip... I know it mean not gonna be balance again because 7 but still it not an often happening and he not just another guest but their original matthyung so I'm sure it gonna be epic since not something gonna happen all the time..

so this episode gonna be very precious and legendary for me to see all 7members in one place.. Only Yoo lobster pd is missing if not gonna be even more epic it I'm thankful for all the awesome effort by IlYong pd I'm loving him more now

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/23/kim-joo-hyuk-says-2-days-1-night-changed-him-for-the-better/

I was actually thinking if the next trip will be just them alone. The articles stated that Joohyuk appeared briefly because of the members, and I imagined, it can't possibly be a formal segment where they'll introduce a random guest (ala-Twice or other KPop groups) or how Joohyuk briefly appeared during Donggu's first episode. They must have a mission and just randomly barged in wherever Gutaeng was at that time. Oh my imagination. :rolleyes:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, plushy said:

Thank you so much .. i am very suprised that donggu became so close with him and even in a much less time .. and i am happy all of them contact him and take care of him ..

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

was actually thinking if the next trip will be just them alone. The articles stated that Joohyuk appeared briefly because of the members, and I imagined, it can't possibly be a formal segment where they'll introduce a random guest (ala-Twice or other KPop groups) or how Joohyuk briefly appeared during Donggu's first episode. They must have a mission and just randomly barged in wherever Gutaeng was at that time. Oh my imagination. :rolleyes:

Awww why you wanna crushed the little hope i had and break my heart :(

Ok being dramatic there. Oh course i thought of other possibility too such as it just another very short appearance by him or whatever the situation is and your scenario or imagination make more sense... but my positive side still hoping he can join in full trip if not this time another time 

• Like 5

thanx @kissmeStarlight for the links of video that nvr made the cut and to @plushy for the translation. If you guys didn't post those i wouldnt know there's an extra clip of JJY...

I have to give a big clap to the ratings. :mrgreen:We just know that if JJY comes back, the ratings will go up and up by now. Fans have been waiting for this reunion and we got such high ratings for 2 weeks in a row. I can predict the moment Gutaengie-hyung appears and it will add the ratings more this Sunday (we might get the one-minute high ratings again).

There are so many great moments in this epi. Aside from the build up to JJY's reunion scene in the end (it was pretty hilarious and a bit dramatic and unpredictable), I can't helped laughing at the guys for that fermented soybean game (it was classic 2d1n prank on KJH) and the guys trying to sing the high note song and even singing in front of the pro choirs without being embarrassed. And I absolutely loved the last bit when the production crew counted how many times they called out JJY's name (CTH's part resonates with me as I was doing the same thing whn I heard about JJY's comeback. When will he come back to 2d1n if he releases music in Feb?)

JJY has not changed a bit, being cheeky and playful but I can sense he is maturing a bit now. I am more than happy to see him and with his loved ones. REMEMBER EACH MEMBER FOREVER!

Now I am looking forward to Sunday's epi... just a simple "special appearance by Hyung" is what everyone is waiting for...:kiss_wink:

(PS: Don't we all miss helicam PD Choi? I must admit I miss him and hIs corny jokes. It's been a while since we saw him...hahaha)

• Like 9

Annyeong chingu..

My 1st post here, me cried watched they back together.. really love how relationship between JunHo & Donggu towards JJY. 

Thanks production crew, they planned a really good and meaningful entrance of JJY. Wish a good luck in a path of life JJY. Always missing his witty laugh. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jakel letterhead said:

Annyeong chingu..

My 1st post here, me cried watched they back together.. really love how relationship between JunHo & Donggu towards JJY. 

@jakel letterhead Hello! Welcome to the thread~! Funny how Donggu asked JJY to protect him from the wolves and how Junho was happy that JJY's back and there'd be someone to tease him or talk back to him in the show. 

@CapriGirl13 Me too! Gutaeng hyuung, we miss you~!

• Like 7

Donggu's reaction to JJY's return was touching, he really seemed like an excited younger brother celebrating over his hyung's return (although he's the older one :lol:) and one of the reasons being.....

Donggu :  I was left alone to defend myself from these wolves. Scared emoticon (Horror Emoticons)

JJY       :  Tell me who and I'll get your revenge. whipping emoticon

tumblr_ok3rv1VLcK1uncg1ho2_400.gif Partners in crime in future epiosdes?? :lol::lol:

• Like 10

Annyeong chingu,

My first post here, i'm cried watched JJY appearance.

Thanks KBS and production crew, his witty and annoying laugh was the most i missed.

Love how they react towards him. Hope a bright and good path for him in 2017.

• Like 6

Hooray for 2 days 1 night! Geez, i can get to see my JongMin- Joonyoung bromance/ship ahaha..oh well, not that ship-ship but my heart flutters whenever they get too flirty flirty hehe..i am so glad things are going back to what it was before..long live 2 days 1 night! (JoonMin is heart)

• Like 7

@alexgil I remember during their 2015 new year episode, they also bowed down to gutaeng several times as if joohyuk is already a senior citizen. IIRC he's only a year older than Junho aheeee.

Just dropped by to greet y'all a Happy Lunar New Year. Won't be able to livestream later because I'll be out. Btw, I saw a clip of Yoon shi Yoon during his stint on Barefoot Friends, and his mother revealed that he was always terrible in Math. I've always been curious about this because Donggu's character is that someone who seemed to be good at everything but actually sucks at it. What better way to be terrible in Math than to be with the other babo deuls of 1n2d aheee. I hope Ilyong can capitalize on this weakness. :)

• Like 11

Oh so happy to see Gutaeng even if it just few min appearance for them to bow to the elder lol but hope his appearance much longer with the clingy dudes not gonna let him go home easily

Gonna be first time to see Donggu meet Gutaeng hyung officially

Lmao poor Jonghyun that JJY have no plan to leave his house and watching 1N2D there

I need the raw ASAP so impatient to watch

• Like 12