[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Kim Joon Ho Braves The Cold And Bares All For His Team On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim Joon Ho

The members of “2 Days & 1 Night” braved the cold weather and put on quite the show to decide who got to eat lunch.

The episode that aired on February 19 followed the second story of the members embarking on their “God still has 12 boats left!” race in Tongyoung, Gyeongsang Southern Province.

Jung Joon Young

Split into two teams of three (Kim Jong Min, Yoon Shi Yoon, Jung Joon Young vs. Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Defconn), the members engaged in a game to determine who would get to eat lunch. They were given five minutes to take off their clothes and line them up, with the victory going to the team with the longest line of clothes.

Jung Joon Young Yoon Shi Yoon Kim Jong Min

The members immediately began shedding their clothes, using everything they had from long johns, shoes, and even shoe insoles. Most of the members were down to their underwear when, in a last ditch effort, Kim Joon Ho yelled, “This is what a leader looks like!” and threw his underwear into the mix.

Kim Jun Ho 2

Despite this, Kim Joon Ho’s team lost the game and were unable to eat lunch.

• Like 7

annyeong !!!!!  :lol: 

Enjoying the last episode, the lunch game was epico jejejeje never imagined that they did such thing in televison, especially in kbs, lol

Somehow sad, since there are many days to the next episode, but assuming how much fun it will be to see them sing, the only one I'm sure their song is good is jjy :wub:, or maybe it's the one who makes it worse kekekeke

Even so DG does it of the two forms apparently in his last drama^_^^_^

But you can never beat the original !!! :lol::lol::wink::wub:

• Like 6

I repeated many times the last part when Defconn got the correct answer. The look on Joon Ho and Taehyun is gold :o They were almost to the point of collapse! Defconn in total disbelief, he added 2 more years to 32years just to make it wrong :D:D:D

Joon Ho and his gambling amazed me. He even justified why they need to bet more then to regret later when they lost hahahaha 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, cutiekit said:

Jongmin has a new show? Olive TV:Bustling and Strange Restaurant - March 2017

Reveal hidden contents

Video+by+lucky.eugene+612p.mp4_000008238

Video+by+lucky.eugene+612p.mp4_000013581

He also appeared in SBS My Ugly Duckling while Tae Hyun becomes special MC. 

Yes he have new show on olive TV . and abt duckling show  he regular guest for gunmo house .. And he become special mc for epi 23-24 .CTH for epi 25 & 26 .. .. On interview (translation by Facebook koyote 2012) he know gunmo as singer but not close enough to come his house and this all becoz he close with 1 PD  ugly duckling ..  And ++ he can't join this show becoz his mother don't like appear on TV 

• Like 6

Love this epi!:heart:

The psychological battle between the 2 teams are hilarious during the lunch game. I love watching the OB teams all-in attitude! I'm curious how much are they in debt with the staff over the loan of pears that i lost count at the end of the epi. :lol:

And then KJM's personality like the one mentioned by the psychologist in the new year epi comes out:sweatingbullets: hehehe He really couldn't decide on agreeing with Donggu or JJY :lol:

I understand why the last part gained 20% percent in rating. It was silly and unpredictable esp DefConn's guess!:joy: It was my fave part too

I'm looking forward to nxt episode's "Remember Each Member" debut!:glasses:

• Like 7

Yeah the last part was really funny and how CTH whined at the end that he is not going to play this stupid game! And lamenting that his team can't win no matter what they do! :lol:

I wonder if Donggu purposely gave the wrong answer but Defconn really fluke that one! :lol::lol:

• Like 8

Junho is chosen as ambassador of Fifa U20 World Cup since he's from Daejeon... Is this a soccer game?  Then Soccer + Kim Junho = the anime eagle shot that made him fall backward to the net after he caught the ball. Hahaha!

개그맨 김준호-조윤호, U-20 월드컵 대전 홍보대사 위촉

2017022201001866100131471_99_20170221112

http://sports.news.naver.com/kfootball/news/read.nhn?oid=076&aid=0003053046

• Like 10

Just had a glimpse of newest eps, Jonghyun made a cameo during JJY segment! Yayyy! Glad that JJY is surrounded by good friends who supported him at up and down. 

I'm enough excited for next eps, hope the guests could bring fun and heartwarming message for the show. The last time I got teary eye when Junho gave a wonderful message for JJY at new year eps. After that, the eps were fun but didn't give great impressions like what 1N2D did during 2014/2015.

• Like 6

Hmmmm..... why is this forum so awfully quiet in the past few weeks??? Where is everyone???:worried:

The latest epi was all about "remembering each member" between the staffs and the members. :relaxed:

Sadly the ratings dropped but we are still no.1! Aiehh! Where are the ratings???!!! And how come good episodes always dropped in ratings??

For those who haven't watch it, go watch it! I don't want to give spoilers. Loved the last mission and the preview for next trip has gotten me excited. The last mission in the epi is amazing... this is what 2D1N is all about. Ridiculous, funny and unexpected... There should be more of these... Go find out about it yourself... I mean go watch it!:joy:

• Like 9

Am here! :D just watched it. Love Taehyun kids, oh my Soo Jin has gown up so much. Taehyun lost the mission in exchange for toys. Sacrifice? but he also got something out of it...win-win? Hahaha 

Seriously love the part when Joon Ho called out  "Xiong Di" (brother) in the outdoor tent :blush:

• Like 8