[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

:D:lol:Woooww it is really a great big news! Thanks @montanari and @kjmcth. Not only our maknae, we will see our mathyung too! Ilyong PD really give us a sweet gift. I believe other members feel happy too. Cant wait for the episode. :heart:

PS: will we see the member teasing KJHyuk about his new relationship? Maybe KJH and KJM will start calling her as sister in law hehehe

PS2: Many friends of mine who always watch Running Man start to watch 1N2D too. Maybe it's just in my college, but they really start to talk about 1N2D. I dont think their interest is changed, but maybe they start looking for another show. Not because they are leaving RM, they still watch it, but they watch 1N2D after RM. I am happy cause now I have friends to talk about my favourite show. Sometimes I watch RM because of them, and now they start to watch 1N2D too. 

• Like 4

Wow wow yesss Kim JooHyuk guest appearance? 

Im all for this meaning we get all 7 members in the show together?  Gonna be my new legendary ep

Beside winter camp always one of most fun trip every year gonna be awesome

Really hope it not just another vtr or very short appearance but full trip please i miss Gutaeng so much

Oh Junho and Jongmin mv? With Junho old song or new version of zombie?  Lol

• Like 4

On 1/17/2017 at 4:11 AM, greenlion said:

Thanks for pointing this out Sujin-a. Sometimes I don't understand why Ilyong PD gets so much hate.

2 days 1 night have always maintained their traditions. Sure, at times the games may seem tough to some audience but that is the rule of the game. Ilyong PD had many good episodes under him e.g. King Sejong, Jong Min special, woman university etc

To me Ilyong PD is the result of good succession planning from  2 days 1 night. He was already part of the team before becoming main PD. Yoo PD was also part of the team under PD Na. They all share the same DNA of the programme. Agree that the first few episodes he was transitioning but subsequently I felt there wasn't any major difference between his and Yoo PD style. Even allowing JJY to be mentioned and not editing him out totally requires courage from Ilyong to stand against the haters. I just hope fans will continue to support him and the production team. It is a tough job! One week you will be praised and the next week you may be criticised. 

Honestly Ilyong PD is not even that harsh... Have they seen Na PD?? He was on another level. He started it all and taught his hoobaes well LOL. 

1n2d PD should be "harsh". Thats the foundation of this show. Thats what makes it 1n2d to begin with. 

• Like 9

Jung Joon Young Surprises His Members With His Return At Last On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Jung Joon Young 2 Days & 1 Night

Singer Jung Joon Young has been reunited with “2 Days & 1 Night” members!

On the recent episode of “2 Days & 1 Night” on January 22, Jung Joon Young stayed hidden during the show while the members participated in various games. The whole point of the games was that the members say Jung Joon Young’s name enough times for him to meet up with the members.

However, the singer’s day was not quite like what he’d planned. He even climbed up and down Jirisan Mountain, but the members did not mention his name much. Jung Joon Young could only reunite with the members if they said his name at least 30 times, but they only called his name nine times throughout the whole day.

Jung Joon Young 2 Days & 1 Night 4

Therefore, Jung Joon Young had to wait endlessly near the the members’ base camp. While the members concentrated on their dinner game, Jung Joon Young stayed inside a bus and waited for their call.

After seeing no signs of hope, the staff came up with a special plan. They created a game called “Say My Name,” where the members touch Jung Joon Young’s face and guess his name. Finally, Jung Joon Young got to stand before the “2 Day & 1 Night” members.

Jung Joon Young 2 Days & 1 Night 2

The members started touching Jung Joon Young’s face, starting with Cha Tae Hyun, then Kim Joon Ho, Yoon Shi Yoon, Defconn, and lastly Kim Jong Min. Jung Joon Young’s fun personality was still there, as he tried to kiss Kim Joon Ho while he was touching his face. The members tried guessing various names and Kim Joon Ho actually said “Jung Joon Young.”

After the session was over, the members had different answers. Cha Tae Hyun and Yoon Shi Yoon claimed they touched his hair and wrote down Jung Joon Young’s name. Yoon Shi Yoon kept saying, “I wish Jung Joon Young came out. I missed him so much.”

In the end, Jung Joon Young appeared before the members and they were very pleasantly surprised.

Jung Joon Young 2 Days & 1 Night 3

Jung Joon Young formally greeted the fans, saying, “Hello. This is Jung Joon Young. I really missed ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ all this time. I will work hard to not let the audience down from now on.”

Cr. Soompi

• Like 11

We missed you uri maknae :cold_sweat:  Did Kim Junho cried? His eyes were red as he hugged JJY. That JJY kiss to KJH felt like he is his appa. And CTH like a real hyung when he kicked his butt and told him don't you dare leave us again. It was a warm welcome and I'm crying a river as I watched them :bawling: , six members in one screen! Daebak!  How am I gonna take it when Joohyuk hyung joins them next? Yes, this is happening and 1n2d is jjang! Don't surprise us with having Yoo PD crayfish as well! Yes, do that please Yoo Ilyong PDnim~! Saranghaeyo~! :blush: Let's go! 1n2d, Fighting~! Ratings rise up a little bit, 20.4%. Happy second week of 20%+ ratings 1n2d! 

Spoiler

According to Nielsen Korea on the 23rd, the audience rating of '1 night and 2 days' on the 22nd recorded 20.4% nationwide, surpassing the audience rating of 20% for the second consecutive week and ranked 1st for 61 consecutive weeks. It has secured the number one spot in performing arts. In addition, in the scene where the members stare at the youngest actor, Jung Joon-young's face, the momentum rating has risen to 26.0% (based on Nielsen metropolitan area), proving its strength. 

choesinae reporters yshnsa@enews24.net

• Like 6

JoonYoung is back and the next episode Kim JooHyuk will make an appearance, i bet the rating will sky-rocketed once again! Daebak! :glasses:

I'm so touched when DongGu called JoonYoung's name, wishing it will be him who is coming, and it came true! DongGu literally jump out like Christmas comes early this year. Can't hold back my tears, really.. 

Remember, this member, forever :love:

• Like 13

1N2D

201701221917775841_58848c47193e9_99_2017

Naver - Osen: '1N2D', Jung Joon Young meets the members.. heartwarming return 

1. [+8,578, -284] I'm so touched by Donggu and Cha Tae Hyun ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+5,068, -453] Now, they look completeㅜㅜ

3. [+4,586, -516] Thank you for coming back

4. [+3,979, -426] Welcome back maknae!

5. [+3,553, -402] I'm happy for him

6. [+1,509, -105] You can feel that Donggu is genuinely happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+1,339, -90] Yoon Shi Yoon is the latest member to join but he's the happiest to see Joon Young ㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+1,309, -100] Donggu looked for Joon Young a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋMaknae, congrats on returning ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+1,234, -86] Donggu's reaction when Joon Young got out was too cute

10. [+1,227, -89] All I know is that Donggu and Cha Tae Hyun take care of Joon Young a lot, it's heartwarming to see. 1N2D feels complete again, I hope it stays on for a long long time~

201701230118775755_5884db91ab964_99_2017

Naver - Osen: '1N2D', Cha Tae Hyun's hidden sincerity towards Jung Joon Young 

1. [+6,444, -251] Donggu kept talking about Joon Young and when Joon Young got out, Donggu ran to him and gave him a hug. Seeing how much he missed him got me choked up

2. [+5,084, -225] It's touching how Cha Tae Hyun worried for Jung Young behind camera ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Maknae-ya, thank you for coming back

3. [+3,753, -165] Cha Tae Hyun ♥♥♥♥

4. [+3,487, -216] This episode showed well that the Joon Young is always in the members' thoughts~ Let's not separate again. Remember each member ~~!!

5. [+3,236, -166] Each member has different way of showing how much they missed their maknae ㅠㅠ Cha Tae Hyun is cool ㅠㅠ

6. [+513, -41] Cha Tae Hyun and Donggu missed him but Kim Junho looked for him the most. Defconn and Kim Jong Min mentioned him a lot. Joon Young's grateful and he promised to work hard. I'm happy they're complete again. Fighting

7. [+500, -40] Cha Tae Hyun is indeed caring and considerate

8.  [+447, -39] You have no idea how thankful I was whenever Donggu and Cha Tae Hyun mentioned Joon Young's name. Do well, Jung Joon Young. Yesterday's episode was heartwarming

Credit: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.my/2017/01/1n2d-infinity-challenge-masked-singer_22.html

• Like 12

On 1/19/2017 at 8:27 AM, pink_dolphins said:

Thanks for the links, @kjmcth. I only started watching 1n2d since beginning of season 3 and back-watched s1 and s2. So i guess the news isn't new anymore to those who have been watching 1n2d. But dmn I got to applaud the casting director or someone who recruited the 4 new members for season 3 because they are perfect! They all have chemistry with each other. Wow... so John Park was also considered... he fits well when he guested in the show.

This is what Defconn mentioned on HT, right?

tumblr_o4cz0wB9P61uncg1ho1_540.gif

tumblr_o4cz0wB9P61uncg1ho2_540.gif

tumblr_o4cz0wB9P61uncg1ho3_540.gif

tumblr_o4cz0wB9P61uncg1ho4_540.gif

tumblr_nubmkwxjTB1uncg1ho7_400.gif

http://1night-2days.tumblr.com/

• Like 7

Can't wait for next trip with full members so happy rating maintain awesome :blush:

Welcome back JJY

Even it might be only CTH and Donggu guessing your name but all the hyungs missed you very much and each of them thinking of you in their own way 

Like one of knets say above Kim Junho look for him the most, Jongmin&Defconn also mention him a lot too :) 

It so touching Taehyun even approach the staff asking about their plan with JJY and don't like just 5members.. I can understand Donggu attachment to JJY considering they have been close since the first time he appear with them closest to age and for sure hang out in private.. It cute he immediate complaint about being left alone with the wolves lol Now he have JJY to revenge him lol though he feel more like the maknae here hahahaha

BTW Gutaeng mentioned 1n2d here..seriously can't wait for his appearance just hope for full trip... I know it mean not gonna be balance again because 7 but still it not an often happening and he not just another guest but their original matthyung so I'm sure it gonna be epic since not something gonna happen all the time..

so this episode gonna be very precious and legendary for me to see all 7members in one place.. Only Yoo lobster pd is missing if not gonna be even more epic it I'm thankful for all the awesome effort by IlYong pd I'm loving him more now

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/23/kim-joo-hyuk-says-2-days-1-night-changed-him-for-the-better/

• Like 10

4 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

Here's my translation (might not be 100% accurate so please feel free to correct me ^^).
"First, here's my message to Jongminie hyung. Congratulations on getting a Daesang, hyung. He really contacted me often... even last week, he sent me a message. He told me to save four concert tickets for him. Because he contacted me often about many different things, he became a great source of strength for me. Taehyunie hyung helped me proceed with my life and waited for me, so I want to say I'm really thankful. With Junho hyung, we met up a lot online, and now I can see him in real life. Hyung told me once, that because there's no person that could tease him, it's no fun. Donggu hyung... with Donggu hyung, I think we saw each other almost every week. He sent me a message and said that it's hard for him on his own and said that he wishes me to comeback quickly. He told me that my comeback would be a great present for him in the new year. Since Defconn hyung is a person who has the most worries, he probably worried about me the most. I hope that this year, he'll be able to get a girlfriend."

• Like 17