[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@Sujin-a @ukelili @wishingmagenta @leenap Oh my gosh.. you guys! You all are literally reading my mind that I don't have to write them down LOL :blush: You "remembering each member" in this forum, too?

I am glad than ever... I shriek insanely at the sight of JJY coming out of the car... But he is so nice to agree going hiking just to join his 'brothers'. The staff loves him like he never left but it sure is a tough love between these people. :kiss_wink:

I have to give the thumbs up on Kim Daesang on this epi - from trying to pull Joonho into the river and how he never decline kimbap (or food in any matter) from CTH was amazing. Ilyong PD even asked him why would he take the food if he is about to eat and the VJ evn complained they've been together for 9 years and how could he do that? LOL:joy: And everyone's favorite scene.. KJH and his slave.. I (literally) hurt my jaw after his debacle..

And that rating!! WOW! Kim Daesang promised something in the beginning of the trip if they reached 20% 3 times. But sadly, they jokingly said he'll "send them (crews and members) in the pit" or something.:grin:

Someone tell me about Yaps' plastic surgery... LOL :dizzy: I'm more than curious to see how he looks in the next filming hahaha

I am looking forward on how they will even manage to call for JJY 30 times. So far it has only been 5 times...

• Like 9

5 hours ago, wishingmagenta said:

And please wait, cause next week we really can see the reunion. The preview give a picture about this "Six Sense Special", whether it is the first part or the second part. 

But as long as the loyal viewer understand that, I think it is enough. They just dont understand :)

I really hope they won't drag this into 3 parts. I want to see them reunited on this week's episode. Yoo PD-nim, please do not make us wait any longer. Be ready to cry a river when JJY returns. Tears of joy. This is the only variety that makes me cry, bringing heartwarming and touching episodes and not only for the laughs. 

When Kim Junho pointed out his slave for always being part of the games and asked if he want to replace JJY, the look in his face is like, "Ya, chougule?" Lol~! And that genuine happiness plastered on his face shown on JJY comeback preview is love. Saranghaeyo mat-hyung~! Truly, remember each member forever! 

• Like 6

Just finished watching the latest episode.

And it's one hell h i l a r i o u s episode. Love every minute of it. Jongmin-Joonho-Defconn fooling around on the riverbank, Joonyoung finally shows up looking healthy with his chubby cheeks, the hyungs have their relaxing chitchat, maknae climbing mount jiri, the hyungs climbing 'mount everest' with all their belongings (goodness I'm still giggling like a lunatic remembering all their efforts. Of course, Joonho is the best with his slave :D:D ), maknae quietly having his kimbab, the hyungs tackling each other noisily during lunch. No one beats Kim Jongmin in sneaking in the food :D:D

We call Joonho Mr. Sly but Taehyun is always Mr. Brain. He just knows he will use the kimbap against Jongmin :D

Love the way this show welcomes our maknae back. Nothing is easy in 1n2d, members and staff. Ilyong PD looks somewhat disappointed and smiling dryly and I bet Joonyoung's crews laughing bitterly when Defconn picked 30 as the number.

Let's see how Ilyong PD makes them reunited. 30 is so long faraway. Will be there be some adjustments? We'll see how the PD team execute that part.

• Like 8

I read some articles about JJY's comeback on 1N2D and his mission. K-netizens really appreciate this mission. They said that it would not be fun if JJY just come back and mingle in right away. Ilyong PD also said that instead, a mountain-climbing mission - one that JJY really hates, is a way to show the viewers JJY's reflection and effort, and members' affection.So the mission is judged as a consideration for JJY ^_^

• Like 12

@leenap I totally agree! Defconn made fun with KJH in the riverbank, his panda becoming big and small and his scrubbing face-off with KJM. So funny!

I'm one of those who can't wait to see their reunion happen. But I would still understand if it will be shown on the 3rd installment coz I'd rather see the whole journey that they went through in order to fully savor their sweet reunion. :wub:

tumblr_ojxkeznx8k1w0x1bko1_1280.jpg

https://zhidezlr.tumblr.com/

• Like 10

Hi @asti_g_mei and @ukelili :)

Me too. I want to see their reunion as fast as possible. And I think we dont need to worry cause in the usual style, they always have 2 parts episode when there is no guest except when there are guests or they go to other country and make a really special episode it may become a 3 parts episode. So I think we dont need to worry, except in this episode JJY is "the guest" ahahaha

It is still Wednesday here. Still a long way to Sunday but I will wait patiently :)

• Like 6

It's hump day!!! Few more days and it's sunday. :D

I'm so excited for the next episode. I'm still wondering if they will be able to mention JJY 30 times. If they will say 'he' instead of Joonyoung, will that count? If 'he' will count, then it would be possible, no? 

The games lately are quite physical, or should I say too much 'skinship'?  :lol: They are in their 30s and 40s but they play like they're teenagers. So juvenile! I'm not complaining though. I love it, it really shows how close they are. :wub:

I love Ilyong PD. I am still rewatching the episodes from the start of S3. And Ilyong PD plays with them a lot. Well, 2D1N always use all their crew anyway. The 'latest' one that I watch was the summer retreat tour 2014.09.07 where they played with the crew and it was hilarious. Well, as always.

I really hope that Joohyuk will guest again...

• Like 5

I am glad to hear that the members already met when Jung Joon Young returned in Korea and Joo hyuk is also with them :).. They really such a Family. :wub:

Cant wait for next episode, especiallt they're reunion.. Hope that Jung Joon Young is still the lucky one and win almost all games..:D:wink:

• Like 10

9 hours ago, jayne21874 said:

Let's see how Ilyong PD makes them reunited. 30 is so long faraway. Will be there be some adjustments? We'll see how the PD team execute that part.

Since the counting lies in the hands of the ever dependable Joo PD, we will never know if he'll screw up. I just can imagine him saying to Ilyong, "Hyung, I'm sorry I mess up. Can we just let this go?" LOL

• Like 9

Kim Joon Ho, Jung Myung Hoon and more to appear on ‘Happy Together 3′

From Choi Min Yong to Kim Joon Ho, the strongest speakers will appear on ‘Happy Together 3’.

According to KBS on the 18th, “Kim Joon Ho, Choi Min Yong, Jung Myung Hoo, Zizo, and HaHa will take part in this week’s recording, which will be aired in mid-February.”

Translation: gagconcert@tumblr
Source: OSEN via Naver

tumblr_inline_ojynwo9AYz1rvoqoq_540.png

• Like 8

Kim Jong Min says he fell into a slump after leaving '1N2D'

Kim Jong Min said he fell into a slump after leaving the cast of '1 Night 2 Days'.

On January 18, Kim Jong Min was a guest on the '2016 KBS Entertainment Awards' winners special of JTBC's 'Talking Street' alongside Solbi and Song So Hee. He was asked about his previous slump, and he responded, "I went into a really bad slump after I was discharged from the military."

He added, "I received the notice of my leave from '1N2D' after the end of season 2. Cha Tae Hyun suggested that the original members should stay at least," concluding, "I thought maybe I could get a better opportunity later, and there was a big opportunity."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/kim-jong-min-says-he-fell-into-a-slump-after-leaving-1n2d

Kim Jongmin's Special Interview..posted???

• Like 8

Guest pink_dolphins

Kim Jong Min Shares How He Persevered After Being Nearly Cut Off “2 Days & 1 Night”

kim jong min

On the January 18 broadcast of JTBC’s “As I Say,” comedian Kim Jong Min, singer Solbi, and traditional musician Song So Hee appeared on the show.

During the episode, the MCs carefully asked Kim Jong Min about a huge slump he said he had gone through.

The comedian explained, “At the time I returned after being discharged from the army, I’ve never felt as low as I did then.”

He continued, “While the second season of ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ was ending, I was notified that I was being booted out of the show. However, Cha Tae Hyun suggested, ‘But don’t we still need to have an original member?'”

Kim Jong Min stated, “Everyone has pride, don’t they? Those words can be hurtful and can hurt your pride, but pride is just a standard you set for yourself. I thought that if I let go of my pride, wouldn’t it become a bigger opportunity for me? And it really did turn out to be a big opportunity.”

Conquering his struggles, the comedian came back strong and was recently awarded the Grand Prize (Daesang) at the 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/18/kim-jong-min-shares-persevered-nearly-cut-off-2-days-1-night/

---- This is a new information to me... i didn't know that Jong Min was not originally included in season 3... I'm glad the production changed their minds and allowed him to be part of 1n2d.s3 because i just couldn't imagine without him in the gang. :blush: 

https://www.soompi.com/2013/11/05/will-kim-jong-min-sung-shi-kyung-and-yoo-hae-jin-step-down-from-1n2d/

Kim Jong Min, Sung Shi Kyung and Yoo Hae Jin will be stepping down from the variety show, “1 Night 2 Days” (henceforth, “1N2D“).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/11/1n2d-loses-more-members-recasts-for-season-3/

----------------------

this 1st news released who will leave 1n2d .. that time suguen confirm leave becoz cases

--------------------

• Like 6

2 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

Kim Jong Min Shares How He Persevered After Being Nearly Cut Off “2 Days & 1 Night”

kim jong min

On the January 18 broadcast of JTBC’s “As I Say,” comedian Kim Jong Min, singer Solbi, and traditional musician Song So Hee appeared on the show.

During the episode, the MCs carefully asked Kim Jong Min about a huge slump he said he had gone through.

The comedian explained, “At the time I returned after being discharged from the army, I’ve never felt as low as I did then.”

He continued, “While the second season of ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ was ending, I was notified that I was being booted out of the show. However, Cha Tae Hyun suggested, ‘But don’t we still need to have an original member?'”

Kim Jong Min stated, “Everyone has pride, don’t they? Those words can be hurtful and can hurt your pride, but pride is just a standard you set for yourself. I thought that if I let go of my pride, wouldn’t it become a bigger opportunity for me? And it really did turn out to be a big opportunity.”

Conquering his struggles, the comedian came back strong and was recently awarded the Grand Prize (Daesang) at the 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/18/kim-jong-min-shares-persevered-nearly-cut-off-2-days-1-night/

---- This is a new information to me... i didn't know that Jong Min was not originally included in season 3... I'm glad the production changed their minds and allowed him to be part of 1n2d.s3 because i just couldn't imagine without him in the gang. :blush: 

This is new for me too.

Thank you Taehyun for asking to allow Jongmin to stay. I knew that he once admitted if Jongmin stayed for season 3, he would too.

• Like 6

Guest pink_dolphins
1 hour ago, kjmcth said:

https://www.soompi.com/2013/11/05/will-kim-jong-min-sung-shi-kyung-and-yoo-hae-jin-step-down-from-1n2d/

Kim Jong Min, Sung Shi Kyung and Yoo Hae Jin will be stepping down from the variety show, “1 Night 2 Days” (henceforth, “1N2D“).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/11/1n2d-loses-more-members-recasts-for-season-3/

----------------------

this 1st news released who will leave 1n2d .. that time suguen confirm leave becoz cases

--------------------

Thanks for the links, @kjmcth. I only started watching 1n2d since beginning of season 3 and back-watched s1 and s2. So i guess the news isn't new anymore to those who have been watching 1n2d. But dmn I got to applaud the casting director or someone who recruited the 4 new members for season 3 because they are perfect! They all have chemistry with each other. Wow... so John Park was also considered... he fits well when he guested in the show.

10 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

Thanks for the links, @kjmcth. I only started watching 1n2d since beginning of season 3 and back-watched s1 and s2. So i guess the news isn't new anymore to those who have been watching 1n2d. But dmn I got to applaud the casting director or someone who recruited the 4 new members for season 3 because they are perfect! They all have chemistry with each other. Wow... so John Park was also considered... he fits well when he guested in the show.

Yes, I agree with you.

However, if, just if, gutaeng hyung wasn't a part of the cast of season 3, I would LOVE to have Yoo Haejin to stick around. I think he would be perfect as the mathyung as he was good natured, cool headed and has his own weirdness. 

He is someone who is admired greatly by Na PD too.

Oh well, no complaints though. We wouldn't be highly entertained by gutaeng hyung if that really happened. I would be forever grateful to have him as a member for 2 years ♡♡♡

• Like 5

I'm not sure how accurate the translation I got from Naver and Google translate, but according to this article, Gutaeng hyung will make special appearance in today's filming, reunite with his brothers.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000536753

This is like the best news for me. I miss them together so much. Just right after Joon Young came back, Joo Hyuk also come to the show. I've been waiting for this moment so much. I can see the interaction from my OTP again. :bawling: Thank you Il Yong PD for making this happen. :D

Edit: English article.

Kim Joo Hyuk to make special appearance on '1 Night 2 Days'!

kim-joo-hyuk

Former '1 Night 2 Days' member Kim Joo Hyuk will be making a special appearance on the show!

According to the producers, "Kim Joo Hyuk recently attended a recording for '1 Night 2 Days'. He reunited with the members. The episode will broadcast in February. Please check out the episode's concept and more through the broadcast."

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

Back in November of 2015, Kim Joo Hyuk departed from the show to focus on his acting career. However, the members have continuously mentioned Kim Joo Hyuk on the show, and he has also made a surprise appearance in the past. 

Are you excited to see his reunion with the '1 Night 2 Day's members again?

• Like 16

today 1n2d filming with snow at korea .. becoz many pic snow  uploaded on sns -

from kbsworld  

---------------------------------------

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170120/82490645/1

Kim Joo Hyuk made a surprise appearance for  1N2D filming today (170120-170121)

--------------------------

must winter camp trip ... they still not have winter camp 

----------------------------

----------------------------

• Like 11