[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Before starting this week’s epi, idk why I am already too excited to watch nxt week epi. I’m glad they decided to make it 3-part for our new member. The trip was indeed had too many great moments with him (of course the never-ending antics by our boys).

I love every moment of this epi. I was tempted to watch it so i went watching the clips first. Because I don’t understand a word they were saying I thought I would be disappointed. But that mud-wrestling was too intensely hilarious with the referee became the victim in the middle. I think that was somewhat the epic moment of this epi.

This epi was too hilarious. I’m not gonna repeat what everyone had already pointed out but juz like what  @Arhazivory said, YSY maybe the nicer Yaps. We are learning a little by little of YSY. So far he is almost a straight-laced lad, straight forward with his comments, a great singer like most of the members, a good dancer, obviously a bragger, he is pretty smart compared to the rest and admits being “a mediocre at everything”. I can see why Yoo PD wants this guy. He is as weird as our maknae, too.

sMBujws.jpg

Somehow he made his match of the original weirdo in nxt week epi.

Spoiler

KQAAPlb.jpg

Can’t wait for that one.

Speaking of maknae, the “loves”…

Spoiler

2MBkoA3.jpg

LOL!!! :tounge_xd::blush:

Oh, YSY maybe had a new nickname now? Maybe. Thanx DefConn. We don’t know if the staffs will use it on him anyway.

Spoiler

jKxpaFl.jpg

CTH also mentioned another one. What was it??

My another fave moment was at the end. That hilarious moment whn KJM started singing his song and YSY was like“What the? Is this an inside joke? Why is everyone so excited? I don’t understand.” face. I juz knew he would say something. So there goes to Jongmin’s unforgettable epic room showcase whn he first released that song 2 years ago where everyone went crazy about.

Edited by Tinkiebell
If you have more than 2 or 3 pictures, depending on the size, please put them inside the spoiler tags to keep the thread easy to navigate.
  • Like 11

@beyaruth :lol::lol::lol: 

Jongmin is the king of ridiculous things :lol: and that is just one of the reasons why we love him so much.

@Arhazivory thank you for the link. I rewatched that part and still laughing hard. Ah yes, the days without 1N2D daily and weekly dose can make you restless. It's an addiction that you just don't want to be cured from. I know exactly that feeling, my friend :D

@rachelyun my transition for this show is first, curiosity. Why it was so popular. Second, addiction. It was and still is the most entertaining and twisted in its own ways variety show I've ever watched. And I have watched many. Third, healing theraphy. There were days when I was down, all I have to do is rewatch my most favorites or even random episodes, and I just felt better even if only a little :)

So, on to the 3rd part we'll go. Why is it still wednesday??

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jayne1874 said:

So, on to the 3rd part we'll go. Why is it still wednesday??

Wednesday? Nah...it's still Tuesday here. Please pull me into the future! I want to join you and be closer to Sundaaaaaaay. :'( 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, salz said:

ugh i feel you i need to go to work training for 2-4 weeks i definitely gonna miss so many ep especially the long awaited haunted house :(

it like the worse situation when can't watch my weekly happy vitamin dose

@Arhazivory What a coincidence we all three have timely trip and couldn't watch our most loved show... Before, I  can stand not able to watch it for 1-2 weeks and would just watch couple of episodes after coming back home... but since last year I'm impatiently waiting for the latest episode every week. Surely, I would try my best to watch it once I get internet access at night. Hopefully I'll just miss out 1 episode if ever there would be no internet. ;) 

@ukelili I don't remember how many times I replayed that part. I could still hear CTH's laugh while he was rolling on the floor. Maybe I should request 1night-2days tumblr to make gifs of that scene. I'd like to learn how to make gifs but I am incapable... nonetheless, I'm so glad there are a lot of 1n2d fans doing it. Their gifs help us appreciate the show more and especially in posting here while sharing our thoughts on it.

@tdjunlimited CTH called him "Mediocre Dong Gu".

@jayne1874 Yes, he is indeed King Jong Min of 1n2d... :wub:

Thumbnail

from I-tm tumblr

• Like 11

13 hours ago, Arhazivory said:

Yay~! I'm happy you're crossing over to the dark side. Hehe. It is quite addictive. Honestly, I enjoy 1N2D more than any drama.

Sorry to cut short your post. 

I've been following this thread and reading every comment via email for quite a long time, but only now do I really want to say something, because what you said (I put it in bold) is exactly how I feel! Never thought someone has the same feeling as me lol. To me watching drama is just to get me to the next episode of 1N2D lol. I'm not exaggerating, just being honest.

If the fathers on TROS are sometimes called ttal babo for adoring their daughter like a fool, I guess I'm Ilbak babo then *big grin* a proud one!

Thank you guys for being such a jolly bunch. God bless your hearts ^_^

• Like 14

Hooray! for the rating!. 1N2D the only show in 2nd slot to get double digits rating. I'm so proud of them.

My Stomach Hurts From Laughing So Hard! ThE mud wrestling games is so funny, even the international referee need to join them. and Dong Gu hahaha I love him already. That bicycle riding is a punishment for his team, but he's so excited about it hehe. Dong Gu is sure having the time of his life in 1N2D. Let's wait in future episode if he will still this excited when Yoo's PD show his "evil" side and Jun ho "sly" side:w00t: haha. Ok I need to calm down now, I'm laughing too much because of this episode^_^

Jong Min ya you better worry , our handsome JJY is on another possible ship now JJY and Dong Gu's bromance:wub:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, kimchiramyeon said:

Sorry to cut short your post. 

I've been following this thread and reading every comment via email for quite a long time, but only now do I really want to say something, because what you said (I put it in bold) is exactly how I feel! Never thought someone has the same feeling as me lol. To me watching drama is just to get me to the next episode of 1N2D lol. I'm not exaggerating, just being honest.

If the fathers on TROS are sometimes called ttal babo for adoring their daughter like a fool, I guess I'm Ilbak babo then *big grin* a proud one!

Thank you guys for being such a jolly bunch. God bless your hearts ^_^

Hello, welcome here my fellow Ilbak babo! I'm also proud to be called one... Maybe this is what we look like as we are enjoying the show... :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_nr8mumhA0w1szui0ro4_r1_540.gif

Actually what you and @Arhazivory have been experiencing now is the same as mine... I've been so behind and have not progressed much on my drama watchlist. I've been enjoying watching variety shows instead and 1n2d is on top of my list. I am also addicted to this show. This is how I feel everytime I watch these 1n2d crazy members...

tumblr_o6k2dhoktR1uncg1ho1_400.gif   tumblr_o63ib9xIjA1uncg1ho1_400.gif

This show energizes me too whenever I am tired from work...

tumblr_o11zuy0Zqd1uncg1ho9_400.gif

from 1night-2days tumblr and shinkiru tumblr

• Like 20

Guest pink_dolphins

In just 2 episodes i already got used to his name Dong Gu - i wonder if it would stick for long though. :sweatingbullets: 

still cant believe my new OTP JJY and YSY form this faster than i ever thought....i thought JJY will looks awkward toward this new hyung...but NOOOOOOO...yeah i started ship them when they announce YSY is the new member.....really really exicted to see this new maknae line in ilbak....that superb handsome and superb smart and yeah they are just so lovely maknae for me... (ups they are oppas for me not maknae..hahahahaha)

the mud wrestling

26273305983_48d873e960_b.jpg

(more like love quarrel for me...mianhae jongminaaaa......hahahahahahaha and the battle between top two visual of ilbak.....oh the caption speak the truth really.....)

the back hug that make YSY flustered (between got the right answer and got back hug from JJY..hmmmmm)

Thumbnail26273306363_9c3b35af96_b.jpg

(such a lovely maknae line.....i really cant wait their interaction in next next next episode)

why this show really getting shorter and shorter and shorter...i used to watched it when still more than 1h30m show...but now its just 1h15m show....i want more really i want more!!!!!!

must agree with CTH word that YSY is great addition in the team....so i am not even bias right????right?????even CTH said it...

it just two episode of ysy but he already got so many title:

1. HOGU (The PD said he is the common sense quiz king before dinner game but ended up he just a hogu because he being used by all member,,,,even for me that game is unfair for donggu or it just him that has slow reaction and not ready to fight with the member?>>he can answer 3 question actually....but ended up being hogu still....hahahahahahahahahaha..donggu dont just increase your positivity but increase your reaction and competitive side too...just go wild like other member,,,,cant wait the time you become wild..lol)

2. mediocre donggu....hahahahahahahaha....that not being expert in many things just a mediocre..hahahahaha

3. facebook....hahahahahaha...this crack me up really....i watched this show at 2 AM in my time last night...and i cant stop laughing...i was rolling in my bed...hahahahahaha...donggu like a facebook that like everything in ilbak....even he like punishment too...ah donggu how can you be this innocent, kind and positive????i like this vibe......

but but but.....the preview makes me curious more and more,,,the positive donggu become the pessimist donggu, what is the reason?????and the quarrel between JJY,hmmmmmm...the haunted house arrrrggghhhhhh...(the haunted house is the sleep arrangement game????) and cant wait to see wake up face from the new member...hahahahaha..ups will he sleep outdoor or indoor???or will he can sleep later???remembering he cant even sleep in the middle of filming...hahahahahaha...donggu donggu

why sunday seems so far away......the waiting is killing me, being a fan of ilbak for long time i never feel like this....the waiting that more painful than waiting a drama????omg this is new for me...yeah the donggu effect..i usually just casual waiting when come to ilbak but that not works well now...and another donggu effect that i feel is when watching the last two episode...i really really really cant stop smiling from the start to the ending and ofc i laugh like crazy in the middle of that smile...but i smile continuously because YSY always smile too in that episodes...ottohkeeeee......

18 hours ago, Arhazivory said:

Honestly, I enjoy 1N2D more than any drama.

sorry for cut your post...but this sentence really me right now....i enjoy ilbak more than any drama..i waiting ilbak more than any dramas right now...and i dont even have any dramas to be waiting actually thats why in my brain there is only ilbak ilbak ilbak and ilbak right now...hahahhahahah

• Like 12

Another fun episode. 1N2D never fail to give me laugh. It seems like they've stopped with Defconn forever single joke and fully move on to KJM's sexuality and he loves JJY's joke.  :joy: What makes it more funny is because everyone is on board, members and crew. JJY sure having so much fun teasing KJM when he took off his stocking. Even Donggu already joined when he said KJM's fingers were touching him in inappropriate way. I was lost when they mentioned those wrestlers then everyone laugh and avoid KJM when he said Ravishing Rick. I've never watch pro wrestling so I have no idea why KJM picked Ravishing Rick is funny. The editing team is always great with their caption too. When JJY snatched the anchovy from KJM and the caption was "It's okay Joon Young, you can take my food", I rofl'ed. KJM's expression made it seems like that's what he was thinking. If that was KJH or Defconn, he'd be mad at them, but he didn't mad to JJY. 

Donggu's positive attitude and excitement for everything even punishment is funny. How long he will stay positive like that? :lol: I agreed with KJH. He looks like he's an expert at everything but it turn out he's mediocre. Mud wrestling supposed to show his strength, yet KJH and JJY could make him overwhelmed. Those two are the weakest in physical strength. JJY has his competitiveness that can drive him to do things beyond his limit, but still. At dinner quiz game, he showed that he has good knowledge, but then he didn't know Turkey's capital. I cackled when he agreed with JJY when he asked if Turkey relocated their capital. But I see he started to learn that he can't play fair all the time. When the members just keep using him to answer the question, he gave them wrong answer on purpose. That's how you supposed to do it, Donggu. I think he still don't realize how rough the members can be when they compete to each other. He ended up at the bottom while Defconn, KJM and JJY were on top of him when they fought for the cushion. He did a pretty good job for his first trip, but he still have lot of things to learn. :D The funniest moment from Donggu was when he unintentionally dissed KJM's song. "Was that a real song?". " I thought you sing that to be funny". :joy:  CTH and JJY looked so cute dancing to Sali Go Dali Go tho'. :wub:

tumblr_o6xx6jnndq1v2zvwoo8_400.gif

• Like 14

@mj25 thanks I wait these photos since morning, hahaha, love them but where are kjh, kjm and gutaeng hyung, are they late? 

...and finally eventhough late, see you gutaeng hyung, welcome dong gu...

• Like 8

CiLB2fdUUAA-7at.jpg

So, JJY's new hair color is actually brown. In the pics he posted in his ig it looked red-ish because of the filter. I prefer his hair dark, but he dyed his hair for his band's new album concept, so it's all good. :P 

I'm glad at least 3 of them could make it to Sassy Girl 2 premiere and this is Donggu's first time attending event with them as 1N2D member. This is Wednesday so KJH must be on Gag Con recording. I guess KJM also have another schedule. 

An interview with CTH for Sassy Girl 2 and he mentioned JJY in his interview.

CiIcpXBUYAAdQ3U.jpg

Their relationship is so sweet like a real brothers. The hyungs love and adore their maknae so much. In their first trip, I think we all can see the first hyung JJY felt comfortable with was CTH because CTH understood him.

• Like 16

@cth7 U're welcome :D I can't wait for the video of the members to be posted too :P  

I think KJH, KJM and KJHyuk can't make it? cause I didn't see any pictures of them :( It's too bad but maybe their schedule clashed with the premier :( 

*Edit: Here's the video :) 

@montanari I thought JJY's hair color is more orange when I saw his IG post lol but it turns out pretty brown :P No wonder his hairstylist said she was wondering the filter JJY used :P He looks cuter and brighter with this hair color :D 

• Like 13

my sister already said that donggu is like happy virus for the members...his innocent always crack the member laugh...even his positivity somehow can feel by the other members..hahahahaha..like how he said that the bicycle punishment isnt a punishment and looks fun when watch it in TV....hahahahaha...donggu donggu but ended up CTH also like the bicycle punishment and for KJM why you didnt pedal it????ah poor donggu that said he was happy because the hyungs support him behind but turned out only CTH who help him pedal the bicycle,, he still cant believe that KJM never pedal it...and refuse to accept this reality...hahahahaha...thats KJM are dongguyaaa..poor you..hahahaha..and the dinner time, ah donggu with positivity said that the rice looks delicious...hahahaha...and seriously i always love when the member sharing their foods to each other....such a lovely view for me....always since a long long time ago....

the mission to make donggu looks ugly with his outfit really big failure....hahahahahaha....he really looks good in that outfit...he nailed every outfit with his face only...hahahahahaha....lol at junho that said even his outfit looks better than mine????hahahahahahaha....

last week i demand the battle game, and they already give it with mud wrestling game this week...omg....i love it!!!!!!!! poor donggu that his dream team must be split just because his comment in early interview that he didnt even remember...hahahahaha...why you must said defconn name out of blue the one that you can easily fight..lol at JJY explanation, that they will show the interviews and show the moment donggu said defconn name..thats so true!!!hahahahaha....in terms of physical fight no matter what is it, defcon team will always won..yeah none cant beat him in that term..and poor to international referee. its been a long time since he become referee in the battle of two teams but must ended up being wrestling too...and one note for mus wrestling....why YSY or donggu looks so hot in the mud????why he looks so handsome in that mud???? (even in RM lee jehoon looks so hot in mud too...i got two hot namjas in mud last weekend...hahahahahaha...such a vitamin)

On Monday, May 09, 2016 at 10:35 PM, The_Doctor said:

These guys are killng me with the capital game first Istanbul (which is the most famous city in Turkey) then Angora (which is a type of wool) then Galatasai (which is a football team written as Galatasaray) then finally Ankara:D

i watch last episode without subs first,,,because i keep refreshing subscene but still font get the subs...and i laughed so hard in this part of quiz,,,i dont know the other question but i know this question about the capital city game,,,i thought turkey capital also istanbul...i always forget the ankara one...hahahahaha....and then angora (mwoyaaaaaaa....lol) and JJY answer galastasaraay crack me laugh ....i laughed so loudly even when watching without subs....his love to football...after last week ibrahimovich now galastasaraay..hahahahaha....

never said that you dont have big appetite dongguyaaaa,,,ilbak show the truth answer that everyone always have big appetite when comes to this show,,,and looks at yourself that being blank in front of food and looks regret dont win the game..lololololol....looks at his manner hand like hope CTH or junho will give him a bit,,,

15 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

My another fave moment was at the end. That hilarious moment whn KJM started singing his song and YSY was like“What the? Is this an inside joke? Why is everyone so excited? I don’t understand.” face. I juz knew he would say something. So there goes to Jongmin’s unforgettable epic room showcase whn he first released that song 2 years ago where everyone went crazy about.

agreeeeeeee.......... KJM's "Sali Go, Dali Go" also the hilarious one...YSY reaction to that song, is that even a real song???hahahahahaha..with innocent face,,,its look a joke song for him...hahahahahahaha....his expression really priceless dongguyaaaa...i love how the most culture shock that he feel in ilbak is mostly from KJM...like how for donggu all KJM said is a gag and joke that he makes purposely and like KJM is just want to be a funny character in ilbak, but turned out that he is the real 'pabo' and everything he said he really didnt think many of it,,hahahaha, and the pedal one also make him shock too, that KJM didnt even support him in pedaling the bicycle, his face looks like being betrayed..hahahahaahaha, and the last one is sali go dali go, this is the peak of hilarious...hahahahahaha..he even said his song like a joke...yeah thats why i said everything comes out from KJM mouth still look like a joke and still make donggu fascinating about it..hahahahahaha....dongguya that the real KJM...yeah you will know him better step by step..hahahahahaha

donggu really unexpected character for me...its like i always one something new for him week by week..unpredictable but still lovely...i even forget that he is a good singer too even sang in his drama osts....why i even forget this fact???OMG.....i have this kind of dream after knowing YSY also can sing,, i want the 6 members sing a song together....recording it and released it too....even they still dont have a cf together...TT.TT....someone please lower your price..hahahahahahahaha

wow JJY new hair...finally can see it better after being spoiled in his IG....actually still i love his black hair more like YSY hair....wow YSY such a busy body now....at the afternoon he attend his own drama presscon now he support CTH in my sassy girl 2 premiere!!!!!wow....so lovely seeing a member support each other like this despite being busy with their own schedule....memberdeul fighting!!!!

• Like 9

i wonder why Shiyoon happy expression plus Jongmin and Taehyun bitter face during riding a bike seems familiar, now i know why....this:D

May-11-2016%2007-52-40.gifboo.gif

Joonyoung the only one who smiling so bright while riding the bike during that episode, while the hyungs feeling so bitter, can't blame them tho, the road is not as nice as last week episode, it's full of uphill and uneven road  LOL

On 5/10/2016 at 2:40 PM, ukelili said:

@alex gil @beyaruth Thanks for sharing the gifs.

my pleasure dear, and this Defcon bumping Taehyun gif :lol:

May-11-2016%2008-00-12.gif

On 5/8/2016 at 6:19 PM, montanari said:

When was the last time international referee make an appearance in their game? I think it's been months

@montanari he show up during executive retreat episode even tho he didn't get the spotlight hehehe, i watched hello counselor when he and Yoo PD came out as a guest, and told the viewers about his mother concern. His mother thought that he was in difficult/poor condition because every time he came out he was using the same shirt at each episode, so YooPD decided to gave him a special outfit if he come out again, well now he got it, even plus with Bow tie :lol:

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2016-05-11-08h11m20s530_1.png

On 5/11/2016 at 2:07 PM, montanari said:

Their relationship is so sweet like a real brothers. The hyungs love and adore their maknae so much. In their first trip, I think we all can see the first hyung JJY felt comfortable with was CTH because CTH understood him.

totally agree with this. In one interview Yoo PD even said if Joonyong became a father, he will be like Cha Taehyun with his kids, squeeeeeee. Get that love Joonyoung! (he seriously being miss understood a lot, sigh....)

Joon young and his creepy sense, how many time did this kid can guess the staff move again? (btw i still can't get over that Harbin episode)

Spoiler

May-11-2016%2008-04-39.gif

Spoiler

May-11-2016%2008-04-57.gif

Spoiler

May-11-2016%2008-05-26.gif

Spoiler

May-11-2016%2008-05-37.gif

On 5/9/2016 at 1:36 PM, salz said:

im super excited for next haunted house been wanting them to do that again for so long since im a sadist and seeing how scared JJY&CTH before just pure gold :D 

kakakakaka, i still remember how Taehyun Legs gave out crawling so fast and Joonyoung so scared to the point he forgot his korean and screamed out gibberish instead ROFL,

Spoiler

May-11-2016%2020-17-59.gif

Spoiler

pio.gif

Spoiler

May-11-2016%2020-19-27.gif

Spoiler

May-11-2016%2020-18-58.gif

aaaakh.....I can't wait for next week episode :grimace:

and for those who will be away, have a save trip :blush:

Edited by Tinkiebell
If you have more than 2 or 3 pictures, depending on the size, please put them inside the spoiler tags to keep the thread easy to navigate.
  • Like 16

5 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

In just 2 episodes i already got used to his name Dong Gu - i wonder if it would stick for long though. :sweatingbullets: 

It is already engraved in my brain. That guy = Dong Gu :D easier on the tongue for me

3 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

the mission to make donggu looks ugly with his outfit really big failure....hahahahahaha....he really looks good in that outfit...he nailed every outfit with his face only...hahahahahaha....lol at junho that said even his outfit looks better than mine????hahahahahahaha....

Yahh!! he looked really good in those outfits no matter how much his stylists attempted to sabotage him. Backfired!! 

• Like 8

@alex gil Daebak! Thank you so much for granting my wish. I can't stop laughing when staring at your gifs. And very nice you noticed the new outfit of their official referee and you even pointed out his mother's concern. Great! Hojin PD granted it to him. :w00t:

• Like 5