[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

wow, in the first two minutes i laughed out loud, i think it was the first time this happens to me, it was amazing "King of Tak Gu, Kim Baking " :joy::joy: Then our Gutaeng hyung came and i laughed more :D For an intro episode it was good, YSY seems kind but i sensed something that will bring his inner Yaps, i hope i am right :D

• Like 17

Annyeong chingus!! Long time!

Great episode as always. I watched it raw and imagine how my jaw dropped when Joohyuk was revealed as the man underneath that costume. The members were like "He's like Joohyuk," "O? That's Joohyuk's dance."

And I was like lol-ing like a madmam thinking,"These fools are still hung up with Gutaeng. Wait till the new member is revealed haha. Of course,it's Yoon Shi Yoon,fools."

And then, he took off the costume... and I was "-------" kkkk

A lot of remarkable scenes in the episode--the jongmin-jjy ship (I just cannot unsee the spark kkk), juhyeok's brief appearance,raiding ysy's house,the underwear bit, and ysy's charm yet ambitious demeanor (I guess he needs THE talk later from the members when they hang out to drink to just chill like what cth said to junho in the beginning of the episode).

But one thing that I couldn't forget was Junho in the entire episode. He was the one who first notice that the mascot waa juhyeok and then when gutaeng left, he said (I don't know if it was the right translation though), "You said you're going to come back." It was said in a very un-Junho manner and it felt like not just a joke. And then later, he brought up not wanting to be too close to the new member. And then, I remember Gutaeng's farewell episode when Junho didn't say goodbye to him and everyone speculated that either he left early or he went to the bathroom. But after hearing what he said in this episode, it felt like Juhyeok was really an important hyung to him. He laughs at his old jokes and he takes care of him and keeps him in his place. Well, that's just me being sentimental kkk.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Looking forward to the development of YSY's character and just like what JJY said, "Just relax. You have all the time to get to know each other." :)

• Like 17

11 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

But one thing that I couldn't forget was Junho in the entire episode. He was the one who first notice that the mascot waa juhyeok and then when gutaeng left, he said (I don't know if it was the right translation though), "You said you're going to come back." It was said in a very un-Junho manner and it felt like not just a joke. And then later, he brought up not wanting to be too close to the new member. And then, I remember Gutaeng's farewell episode when Junho didn't say goodbye to him and everyone speculated that either he left early or he went to the bathroom. But after hearing what he said in this episode, it felt like Juhyeok was really an important hyung to him. He laughs at his old jokes and he takes care of him and keeps him in his place. Well, that's just me being sentimental kkk.

yesss i think of all people it actually Junho who is most attached to Juhyeok beside JJY...i guess because outside 1n2d he always need to be the leader to other comedians and the responsible CEO that when he come to 1N2D set he can just chill, relax, be the biggest brat because there is Juhyeok to spoil him and enjoy his old joke, giving the older brother vibe..yup i remember when he suddenly MIA when Juhyeok leave and now the face he made after knowing it just another cruel prank that Juhyeok is not back..even JJY from being excited and so happy when Juhyeok appear but then become quiet again since he obviously disappointed it not real..then CTH said this making him sadder than the original goodbye ep..it is pretty heartbreaking they need to say goodbye once again..it is both happy&sad short reunion tbh..

seriously those guy would do anything to make him stay longer even driving them to Gwangju lol...when he say he don't want to get attached again it is because of Gutaeng since they obviously too close :tears: somehow i think he refuse the mathyung title because for him it belong to Juhyeok only (just my guess) and i think even Yu pd don't want another new mathyung to replace that position so the new member end up a young blood :Pwe all sentimental tbh since i feel it just like yesterday Gutaeng leave...well it is yesterday if consider latest ep :D 

11 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

A lot of remarkable scenes in the episode--the jongmin-jjy ship (I just cannot unsee the spark kkk), juhyeok's brief appearance,raiding ysy's house,the underwear bit, and ysy's charm yet ambitious demeanor (I guess he needs THE talk later from the members when they hang out to drink to just chill like what cth said to junho in the beginning of the episode).

JJY&KJM just precious i think im getting deeper and deeper into this unknown sudden new ship lol (well i know they have always been close but i never thinking of shipping them before until this sudden development XD) and they just keep teasing us...sure the editing team having a blast with that and all the caption the come up with :P 

haha yeah tbh Dong Gu remind me of the early days Defconn being overly ambitious want to make thing harder for the show spirit,want to suffer more (which im sure he will regret ever suggesting this since this show is be careful what you wish for type of show),challenging Defconn, being over active and so on

Defconn seriously annoyed me in beginning lol but im so glad now he is much more natural,chill and easily crack up joke.i guess he just finally feel at home like KJM advice and stop worrying too much as before...well i understand since it still beginning Dong Gu still worried a lot about how to belong there but hope he would be just chill and follow everyone advice especially the one KJM said about just feel like at home that actually the best advice and not worrying too much about thing like rating since like CTH said that is out of their control...i think because Jongmin know how it feel to join already long establish team after being discharge that he is the best person to give advice to Dong Gu atm 

yeah im sure next ep gonna be fun and once he get more comfortable he would show more of his true character and won't follow the rules for too long...this is the show who can corrupt even the angel lol

haha JJY sure is most laid back guy

idk why i think Dong Gu is more the maknae here since everyone else is scared of JJY lol just look at him putting his finger in the drink smh that my pace my own world guy XD

• Like 19

Just finish watching the latest episode. Sorry for the essay that I'm about to write. :D

Even though I knew it was gutaeng hyung in the costume, but it gave me so much feels when I saw him with his dongsaengs again. :bawling:  The members know each other really well and they could tell right away that was KJHyuk. Is it just me who feels that JJY looked really disappointed that his gutaeng hyung didn't really come back to the show? At first he was so surprised and happy seeing him, but then after he could sense what exactly KJHyuk's intention came to the show, he didn't say a word till he told the members his guess about why KJHyuk was there. I miss their interaction so much. :tears: He's mad that they didn't call him when Han Hyo Joo came lol. I love how the members comfort KJHyuk and told him he's always a part of them no matter what. I hope even after new member joined, they still mention him in the show. Remember each member, forever.

The raid is always funny to see. YSY fans, I wanna ask, does he live alone or with his parents? The interior design in his house doesn't look like a house of a guy who lives alone, it looks like it has woman's touch. The members as usual look like hungry hyena and just grabbed every food they saw. :lol: My first impression of YSY, or should I call him Dong Gu?, is he gave me good vibe, so gullible, tried his best to blend in with laughing at every single thing they made him went through. Even though there were moment where he looked like a lost puppy, but I understand since that was his first trip. He reminded me of Defconn in the early trips where he was so eager to suffer and excited about everything. He really is upright guy, want to play fair. Agreed with the members, they need to corrupt his mind asap, there's no such a thing as fair game in variety show lol. It seems like he's watched the show to learn about it, but nothing can beat real life experience. Just like JJY said, "Welcome to hell, Dong Gu". :D

KJH was so ruthless when he said he was hoping a hallyu actor to be a new member to help the show's popularity overseas, yet they got actor who just got out of military lol. I love how the members just straight up asked him how long he plan to stay in the show. KJM's words is the best "I won't let you toy with my life". Just because he's new, doesn't mean they have to go easy on him. But they also gave him some really good advice. KJM can be a good help for YSY because he went through a similar situation before. Also, can't believe it's been 5 years CTH is in the show, longer than Kang Hodong. Hopefully Soo Chan appa can stay as long as possible.

I think they want to highlight the difference between JJY and YSY's attitude since the beginning, so their character won't overlap. KJH mentioned how YSY is so polite and willing to do anything they asked. But they can't tell JJY to do things because he will tell them to do it themselves. Then it was showed with action when YSY clean up the table nicely, while JJY brought the water with his fingers contaminated the water and he gave no s**t when his hyungs complained lol. So basically good vs evil maknae.

I thought JJY was joking too when he said he wanted to change his name to Ibrahimović. But apparently it was true. Just because he's a fan of Zlatan Ibrahimović, how could he think to change his name? :sweatingbullets: He could've just used his English name, Andrew. Like gutaeng hyung said, he never cease to amaze me. CTH seems like will replace KJHyuk as the person who apologize on JJY's behalf lol.

KJM loves JJY jokes continue. They won't let KJM get away easily and JJY really enjoy teasing KJM too.  @LyraYoo Poor KJM if Dong Gu snatch JJY from him so easily right after he joined when he need 2 years before his feeling got exposed. :joy:  @simplesim It's his fourth or fifth time driving for his hyungs in the show since he got his driver license. JJY has night blindness so maybe that's why he doesn't drive often because his hyungs feel afraid lol.

• Like 20

5 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

It was said in a very un-Junho manner and it felt like not just a joke. And then later, he brought up not wanting to be too close to the new member. And then, I remember Gutaeng's farewell episode when Junho didn't say goodbye to him and everyone speculated that either he left early or he went to the bathroom. But after hearing what he said in this episode, it felt like Juhyeok was really an important hyung to him. He laughs at his old jokes and he takes care of him and keeps him in his place.

Yup. He really did look serious when they asked him if he's upset. I think he was 99% honest about not wanting to get too close. Seems reality struck then that there's no more Joo Hyuk. I also loved that Joo Hyuk told him to do the gag and he did it so happily. Junho really found a good hyung. 

4 hours ago, salz said:

yesss i think of all people it actually Junho who is most attached to Juhyeok beside JJY...i guess because outside 1n2d he always need to be the leader to other comedians and the responsible CEO that when he come to 1N2D set he can just chill, relax, be the biggest brat because there is Juhyeok to spoil him and enjoy his old joke, giving the older brother vibe..yup i remember when he suddenly MIA when Juhyeok leave and now the face he made after knowing it just another cruel prank that Juhyeok is not back..even JJY from being excited and so happy when Juhyeok appear but then become quiet again since he obviously disappointed it not real.

4 hours ago, montanari said:

Is it just me who feels that JJY looked really disappointed that his gutaeng hyung didn't really come back to the show?

Yup and yup. I noticed too that JJY really looked disappointed. When he asked him if he's going to introduce the new member, even hos tone was so different from normal. 

They were in disbelief thinking that this is the first time ever a member is coming back and then their happy bubble was deflated. Even CTH's comment about it being sadder than the first time made me go 'awwww'. 

I need to rewatch the episode. It really was a great goodbye to the 'old' and hello to the 'new'. 

• Like 15

Hi guys!

I was just seeing your reactions, since you are 1N2D long time fans, I'm happy to see positive comments about his first appearance; he was so nervous and surprised by everything! I loved how many times he was tricked, I'm eager to see him losing his patience and sanity! :D 

I really enjoyed the whole episode, the way we were fooled by KJH was amazing! seriously I need to check more old episodes, the more I see these guys the more charming they are! No wonder why the show is so popular, actually it feels like when you just go out to play with friends.

I'm already looking forward to next episode, it looks he's going to have a hard time, I wonder if he would feel he's in the marines again? haha Fighting Dong Gu-ssi!

8 hours ago, montanari said:

The raid is always funny to see. YSY fans, I wanna asked, does he live alone or with his parents? The interior design in his house doesn't look like a house of a guy who lives alone, it looks like it has woman's touch. The members as usual look like hungry hyena and just grabbed every food they saw. :lol: My first impression of YSY, or should I call him Dong Gu?, is he gave me good vibe, so gullible, tried his best to blend in with laughing at every single thing they made him went through. Even though there were moment where he looked like a lost puppy, but I understand since that was his first trip. He reminded me of Defconn in the early trips where he was so eager to suffer and excited about everything. He really is upright guy, want to play fair. Agreed with the members, they need to corrupt his mind asap, there's no such a thing as fair game in variety show lol. It seems like he's watched the show to learn about it, but nothing can beat real life experience. Just like JJY said, "Welcome to hell, Dong Gu". :D

I can't be 100% sure, since he has moved into a new house, but seems it's his same old furniture and decoration, so I assume he's still iving with his family. 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, salz said:

haha JJY sure is most laid back guy

idk why i think Dong Gu is more the maknae here since everyone else is scared of JJY lol just look at him putting his finger in the drink smh that my pace my own world guy XD

He sure looks like it. Has anyone tried to push JJY into the traditional maknae role? Even his bringing of the water has his own personal touch.. literally :lol:

• Like 19

@rachelyun It's a lot of old episodes but I hope you find the time to check them out. It would be great if you could start from the first episode of Season 3. Then you'll be able to fully understand our (and the netizens') feelings of not wanting to let Kim Joo Hyuk go. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, flybabyfly said:

He sure looks like it. Has anyone tried to push JJY into the traditional maknae role? Even his bringing of the water has his own personal touch.. literally :lol:

haha no one would be able to push JJY into the traditional maknae role..and his hyung even if they scared of him but still they like him the way he is :P 

no worry now they have new adorable obedient maknae to have fun "bully" lol until he might rebel someday

• Like 14

@rachelyun Thanks for the explanation. From looking at his house, I knew he can't be live alone lol.

@flybabyfly  I don't think the older members ever try tbh. They pamper him and never try to change him lol. Since their first trip, JJY has showed that he's witty, weird, has good luck on his side and has different way of thinking, so the others were impressed and flustered at the same time. Then later on his evil maknae's character started to appear like him impose himself, talk back, never care about seniority and that make him look intimidating and scary. Well, we have Dong Gu now. Even though he's not the maknae, but he's willing to do things the older members tell him to do, so he can take the traditional maknae role. :P

@LyraYoo They really is. It's so interesting that from their upbringing to their attitude in their first trip is the polar opposite. JJY was born and raised outside Korea by modern open-minded parents, while YSY was raised in the countryside by his grandma. That alone already can tell that they have different way of thinking.

Spoiler

@salz Have you seen the video of JJY respond to negative comments about him on "Show Champion"? I like the way he replied. He's so chill and gave no s**t. :lol:

My favorite is when he said if you don't like see him on TV, just watch Real Men instead. I think he's always been a rebellious kid. He looks fragile because he's skinny, but he's black belt in taekwondo. So I won't be surprised if he involved in many fights during his school days because the way he said "I wanna beat the s**t out of this guy" look like something he has said many times.

I just have to post this because they look so cute, JJY with his Han Hyo Joo noona. :wub: Sorry, Jongmin. :phew:

tumblr_o6iq5yBZYV1uncg1ho2_400.gif   tumblr_o6iq5yBZYV1uncg1ho4_400.gif

tumblr_o6iq5yBZYV1uncg1ho7_400.gif   tumblr_o6iq5yBZYV1uncg1ho8_400.gif

Credit : http://1night-2days.tumblr.com/

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Arhazivory said:

@rachelyun It's a lot of old episodes but I hope you find the time to check them out. It would be great if you could start from the first episode of Season 3. Then you'll be able to fully understand our (and the netizens') feelings of not wanting to let Kim Joo Hyuk go. 

I already watched the first trip and like other 4 trips (?) that some kind people recommend here, I wish I had more free time to watch everything! But I kinda understand why everybody is sad, actually watched his last episode and it was so touching :'( but even he's not part of the cast anymore, their friendship is still there!

30 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Joon Young and Yoon Shi Yoon , the OTP i want to see (sorry Jong Min, but you still have to fight for your dearest love haha )

These two maknaes are very contrasting in a sense that they have different upbringing. Which is more interestesting to see in the future episodes. Latest episode is so telling how different Dong Gu vs. Joon Young when it comes to their hyungs. The Joon Young in episode 1 is very much different with the Dong Gu :)

Yoo PD is totally brilliant in casting Dong Gu . DG is enthusiastic to SUFFER MORE because he is fresh from Marine Soldier life, and of course his life mostly centered with taking orders diligently for two years. 

No wonder Deffcon reasures that they need to corrupt his mind haha.

Despite the differences, both are maknae and i can sense the love of music (Dong Gu's acoustic guitar).

Can't wait for the Deffcon - Dong Gu stocking showdown!

From Deffcon IG

You are already shipping them! You know YSY sometimes is touchy touchy when he feels more confident with people around so I guess you will have more OTP moments :P 

Now you are talking about music, reminds me why I knew JJY, because YSY made a parody about his famous remake "Becoming dust", I loved the song,  so I found JJY  (I love his voice!) I bet you would like a duet? though Dong Gu-ssi doesn't have amazing skills as singer, I think it would cute :) 

• Like 13

I always wait for sunday to watch 2 days 1 night.

I notice that JJY has a perfect observation skill, he acts like he doesn't care, but he can recognize things too fast. He can tells the reason of Joo Hyuk's appearance, and the fact that YSY's surprised approach.

But see how disappointed he is when knowing JH huyng doesn't back, I feel bad :( I really miss their moments. From the very first awkward moment, to the day they stick together, it is so sweet :( despite their big age gap.

• Like 12

Awwww Gutaeng we miss you. Gutaeng forever our mat hyung for season 3:wub:. Thank you Yoo PD for another warm and hilarious episode and congratulation to Soochan's appa 5 years in 1N2D. Can't wait to watch next episode with YSY, his character make me feel he is the maknae even though JY is the real maknae haha.

• Like 11

if the member love the HHJ episode more....sorry memberdeul, i still love YSY episode better....hahahahahaha...yeah i am too bias here...still want to give yoo PD standing ovation to casting YSY as new  member, seriously how can you find him???he just out from military service two months ago.....just wow with this brilliant think of yoo PD...

when gutaeng hyung ask junho did you take care the member well as mat hyung (eldest hyung) that the warmest question from gutaeng hyung....its so sweet and no joke behind it...and junho like usual, his answer always said he isnt the mat hyung but CTH is the mat hyung right now...lololololol junho with his antique....i love how they shout i member jae member, the member that come back when gutaeng hyung came,,yeah they still want to gutaeng hyung back...how exicted they are when know the ppl behind the mascot is gutaeng hyung and how sad they are that now gutaeng hyung wont ever comeback...TT.TT.....

i think i will list the lol moment in last episode for me

1. lol at the member that still trauma and scared about prank camera,,,,,hahahahahaha....the staff always success did mollae camera to the member,,,the legend still harbin episode, i laugh so much at that mollae camera...how happy they are when know that they are won at that episode.. ah and the sokaeting or blind  date mollae kamera also another legend....lolololololol...i stillremember how exicted and happy they are in that episode...sing the song, prepare the propose line, fluttering when waiting..lololololol....in HHJ episode, the mollae camera is more happy mollae camera,.,.mollae camera or not the member still happy right????how happy and have fun they are at that mollae camera....

2. lol at the comment that they wont attach too easily this  time to the new member, because actor wont last longer in variety show, many of them thought that stay longer in vs will spoiled and change their image as an actor later....yeah CTH is one exceptional....cant believe he stay longer than  kang hodong, already 5 years in ilbak???then same with me, i started watch ilbak because of him,, always be my ideal type CTH..adore him so much!!!!!! when CTH bring YSY shocks....ah that so  sweet....how caring he is??????dongguya stay longer  please...okay 2 years is long but i hope  you stay longer so they wont need to find new member again and here the viewers wont said goodbye and shed tears again...TT.TT

3. yeoksi, the member is sharp and witty and already plan to prank and make new member suffering even before they know who he is..the rock paper  scissor plans...hahahahahahaha...they sure know how to have fun among themselves....i still amaze that their plan almost failed....because they match in 3rd and 4th round...hahahahahaha...and wow YSY is so quick to catch their trick after losing many times..hahahahaha....and got the right answer too...and when members ask him to tricks deffcon he choose to play fair???OMG YSY how unique you are.....i cant wait the time when you explode and the member corrupt you too,...will you still play fair?????lets see...the salt water and salt milk...lololololololol...YSY always falling for it....i laughed  when he said too much and love his expression everytime he drank that salty water...priceless...

4. i got new OTP again in ilbak!!!!yeah so many OTP in ilbak...now maknae line...YSY and JJY..hahahaha handsome, smart and lucky...how this duo will work later????arrgghhhh my fangirl heart will scream louder at that time...even i dont know how many time i repeat JJY call YSY hyung in last episode...hyung...hyung...hyung....hahahahaha....in term of age maybe JJY is maknae but the true maknae is YSY..how he did all the chores without protest not like uri antique maknae JJY..i laugh when JJY bring them a glass of water but brought it with fingers inside that glass,...JJY JJY...no maknae like you in all vs..all hyungs scared to ask you did something..hahahahaha

5. welcome to the hell dongguyaaaaaaa.....hahahahahahahahahaha....i just know a few weeks ago that YSY birth name is yoon donggu...but just know it that he already change it too yoon si yoon in ilbak...i thought YSY just the stage name but YSY is his real name right now..hahahaha..the convos about changing name lol-ing so much...JJY that also want to change his name know it better..hahahahaha...ibrahimovich????you want to change your name to ibrahimovich????lolololololol.... after watch last episode, i think i adore YSY again and know the reason why citizen always bring the marine in every article of him.....just know the reason why he choose marine as hie military service, to get rid his fear of water, i still remember in barefoot friends, yes he used to fear of water, he even scared to jump in water too but now????cant wait his action with water!!!!!!! but next week will see his action in mud first..hahahahaha

6. mianhae junho ahjussi...you wont get hallyu actor like SJK or JIS as your new member...but you got someone who just comeback from military service as your new members.....yeah i know that the members want to get recognize in outside SK like other vs did..cough cough...but believe me ilbak is million times better that cough cough...i used to love both vs i even watch last week episode but i still love ilbak more and more...you cant please everyone but ilbak, you dont even need a star guests to increase your rating everyweek....just with your own member this show already GOLD...yeah thats how you are ilbak....

yeah donggu si so innocent, diligent, naive, looking smart, quickly catch, kind, willing to do everything without protest, the true maknae in this show.) ....just corrupt him already memberdeul!!!!!!! and cant wait when they are playing as a team later...3 vs 3 or 2 vs 2 vs 2 later.....ah its been a long time since the team battle in ilbak....

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

if the member love the HHJ episode more....sorry memberdeul, i still love YSY episode better....hahahahahaha...yeah i am too bias here...still want to give yoo PD standing ovation to casting YSY as new  member, seriously how can you find him???he just out from military service two months ago.....just wow with this brilliant think of yoo PD...

when gutaeng hyung ask junho did you take care the member well as mat hyung (eldest hyung) that the warmest question from gutaeng hyung....its so sweet and no joke behind it...and junho like usual, his answer always said he isnt the mat hyung but CTH is the mat hyung right now...lololololol junho with his antique....i love how they shout i member jae member, the member that come back when gutaeng hyung came,,yeah they still want to gutaeng hyung back...how exicted they are when know the ppl behind the mascot is gutaeng hyung and how sad they are that now gutaeng hyung wont ever comeback...TT.TT.....

1)Its normal for women viewer to feel jealous of female guest.haha.I sense female viewer always cannot stand if a female guest come to our show, i remember one comment regarding why the ep. is too long,etc on kshow.:D.I think if member happy and we happy.Regarding YSY,he have potential to be good at variety but for now its to early.Lets wait until he rebel.For now,let the member bully him for a bithehe

2)gutaeng hyung cannot be replaceable.He always the one of a kind.Idk why Yoo PD dont take him back with YSY,i dont care if we have 7 member.He look sad when he make short comeback.

• Like 10

I think it will not long to corrupt YSY. Just look at when the others gave him salt water then he said, "You are mean", with quite a scary expression. Looks like he almost lost his patient. Kkkkkk

Just let it out Tak Gu~ya! Scold them like JJY always does. Haha

• Like 9