[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

OOH MY GOSH!!! The rating just nearly almost got to reachh 20%. 

:blink:

I waiting here to watch the new episode with eng sub while watching the old episode of 1n2d(why is not out yett, I'm can't ,I want to watching it badly) looks like I will be waiting and refresh many time ,after I finish watch the old episode 

• Like 9

Sighs. It seems like with the subbers, every single show takes priority over 1N2D. I see that almost everything else is out - both variety and drama but no 1N2D. *groans* Last week it came out on (my) Monday so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself that it might be like that again. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jayne1874 said:

i really appreciate Donggu's hardwork to fit in but mostly, I'm feeling thankful to the 5 members to make Donggu started to feel at home. Yes, it's Donggu for me when he's in 1N2D :D

I agree. The members welcomed him very warmly but they also doused him with just enough of the at reality at 1n2d. I thought it was well balanced and although YSY will have more adjusting to look forward to, it seems the members genuinely want him to feel comfortable around them. I loved the heartwarming bedtime conversation between JJY and YSY. As usual, scaredy cat JJY was unable to wake up YSY when he heard suspicious sounds outside of the tent. Ugh! Another 7 days to wait for the next episode!

• Like 9

wow donggu is really doing it.. by the way do you remember what he said: the more we suffer the more the ratings go up. He is right, for that horror theme park ride and for all those screams rating should go much much higher..

Fighting 2D1N, we love you!

• Like 13

I really enjoyed yesterday episode especially the horror house :P CTH & JJY will really 99% sleeps outside if they were to be assigned to go together lol but they looks so cute holding hands and hugging inside the horror house :wub: and of course not forgetting YSY & JJY's bromance lol (*be careful Jong Min~) The serious talk when they are inside the tent was really heart warming :wub: and I think YSY probably gonna master the whole Table Tennis skills lol :P Kim Jun Ho be prepared~ lol 

Lastly, congrats on the ratings~ hopefully we can reach 20% soon :D 

Spoiler

Looking forward to all of the members interactions with one another :D and based on yesterday's preview, it seems like KJM & JJY is going to team up together :wub:  and YSY & KJH lol :sweatingbullets:

Btw why do I feel JJY & KJH looks like CEO Father and Son in suits lol :P 

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-16%20at%202.22.1

• Like 13

Netz comments about yesterday episode :D

Osen - Naver: ,'1N2D', Jung Joon Young x Yoon Shi Yoon, babo brothers' perfect bromance

1. [+6,269, -65] Donggu woke up earlier than the staffㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a weird kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDonggu fighting!!! I liked the part where he and maknae candidly chatted in the tent

2. [+4,559, -75] Supporting Shi Yoon-Joon Young as of today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ

3. [+3,570, -47] These 2 are totally cute ㅠㅠ!!!!!

4. [+3,226, -122]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Shi Yoon has always been my ideal type. The more I see him the more I like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+3,115, -106] Donggu's so competitive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really fun to be around ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,001, -15] Warmed my heart seeing them talk about all sorts of stuff in the tent

7. [+941, -23] Jung Joon Young's personality is charming ㅜㅜ

Spoiler

Mydaily - Naver: '1N2D' Yoon Shi Yoon, it only took a day for him to become a member 

1. [+2,110, -37] Donggu is awesome and charming..He's got good chemistry with the members too..

2. [+1,961, -35] Yoon Shi Yoon fits the show so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The name "Donggu" is also cute and the fact that he sees everything positively is refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,424, -29] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,421, -29] Feels like he's been a member for a while now.. I've liked him since 'High Kick'.. Do well!!

5. [+373, -8] I didn't know that Jung Joon Young had so much affection for 1N2D until he and Yoon Shi Yoon talked while they were sleeping outdoors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+321, -21] There's a reason why Yoon Shi Yoon was chosen ㅋㅋ He's weird and funny

Mydaily - Nate: '1N2D', Cha Tae Hyun boasts about his friendship with Park Bo Young 

1. [+451, -8] Well, Donggu has worked with Yoona, Park Shin Hye and Shin Se Kyungㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+429, -8] They teased him so much in the end that his face got so redㅠㅠ I hope Donggu proudly defeats them over in three months time

3. [+357, -6] Donggu's personality is likeable

4. [+47, -2] 1N2D got a lot more fun after Donggu joined ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's likeable and although he's a newbie at variety, he's natural at it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never thought he actually practices ping pongㅋㅋㅋ Donggu fighting

5. [+38, -2] Donggu is a unique character ㅋㅋㅋ He's kind, positive and works hard at everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sometimes, it's so funny when he holds his anger backㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+34, -7] Donggu adjusted in no timeㅋㅋㅋSo much better than Kwanghee

Source http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/1n2d-infinity-challenge-mask-singer_15.html

• Like 14

glad my trip get postpones so i can watch on time since im dying to watch horror special again since they done it previous summer :P 

im happy for the rating keep increasing^^

though JJY-Donggu is cute but i will stay loyal on JJY-KJM ship :D (well JJY is shippable with everyone tbh even Yoo pd :P)

lol Junho end up making Donggu practice table tennis to beat him (remind me of Changmin keep losing in Cool Kiz before&practice nonstop)

Junho sure know to bring the best/worse of others like how he make KJM so comfortable with him that he don't hold back when it come to Junho, CTH laugh the hardest for Junho, he also don't care being the bad guy with the guest to make thing funnier :P he sure also don't show mercy to new kid which help Dong Gu to fit in the show much faster...like gutaeng said what would we do if Junho not in the show he definitely their treasure :wub: glad yoo pd mention Junho importance in the show too

@alex giloff topic but can i know where to find clearer pic of your profile pic?is that Gutaeng and CTH with JJY?

• Like 14

lol just last week i ask how long before Dong Gu gonna change and it just took 2 days of filming with evil Joonho help :P 

the man who wanna be fair already learn to lie&you can't be too honest in the show it is brutal world...well good luck Dong Gu and your journey to keep improving in the show though watching the tennis lesson feel like watching Cool Kiz instead of 1n2d lol

tbh no1 requirement to be a 1N2D member is you need to be weird :D 

Spoiler

Joonho is helping to create a ping pong monster lol im sure won't take too long before Dong Gu ball flying to his lips

seem Joonho really not letting Juhyeok go he even bring the gutaeng trademark dance just to annoy Donggu lmao im half sad half amused...he sure not in good mood since Juhyeok left and not even fooling around like he did before for the haunted ghost mission

poor JJY though why does he look so pitiful and unlucky it remind me of gutaeng somehow lol not able to eat dinner,sleeping outdoor, go into cold water and can't go home at same time...well at least Donggu positive rub a lil bit hahaha

still laughing at Donggu thinking JJY and KJH just faking being scared to ghost when they just purely terrified of the ghost

CTH-JJY combi still the best for ghost mission :D 

hahaha im laughing so much with poor CTH he look super scared the whole time he don't even have energy for his usual laughing except for when KJH eat the cotton he sure look like soochan there

i feel like hugging JJY he just like a child who terrified with ghost and totally in maknae mode in the tent nothing his usual cool self which only ghost can turn JJY into that :P 

seeing Dong Gu from being positive to losing his control and then just pure angry is hilarious since his emotion really like an open book

im excited for next week for their fake luxury cruise trip lol and yayyy for KJM&JJY pairing though to the horror of DongGu he seem gonna get paired with his mortal enemy KJH let see how that gonna end up 

• Like 14

Dong Gu YA!!!! Dong Gu Ya!!! I should record this!

OMG! I love it! I love love Tae Gu scenes.He went from being positive to boiling with anger. I can understand him being positive and encouraging.(As a marine,it is one of the most important mindset) but 1n2d is just not like that! And that drunk declaration! To hit their lips with tennis ball,I died laughing. Him practicing hard for tennis reminds me of someone he did the same thing for quiz. XD

I am on team Dong Gu! Go and hit them with that ball but just don't fight! XDXD

• Like 14

:wub:  I LOVE DONG GU  :wub:      

I think Kim Jun Ho still misses his Hyung a lot. The saddest person for Kim Joo Hyuk leaving. The feeling of having an older brother next to you feels warm and great. He must be missing that feeling a lot. Kim Jun Ho acted like a cute little brother many times interacting with Kim Joo Hyuk. On the other hand, the happiest for Yoon Si Yoon becoming the new member is Jung Joon Young. He gained the hyung that Kim Jun Ho lost. I think they've got good chemistry. He's suddenly a sweet younger brother to Yoon Si Yoon.

DONG GU AND MAKNAE

fMecweG.jpg

• Like 15

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :glasses:

First of all, congrats on the ratings! At first I was like, "am I seeing things? Is this true? 18.5%? Cinca ya?" OKAY IT'S TRUE WEEEEE SO HAPPY!

@hkana nice meeting u here! My bias is mama bird hehe. But I do admire Eric sooooo much, And ofc, I love water-oil relationship :P

Gonna miss u, @The_Doctor!

@jayne1874 I watched Please Come Back Ahjussi instead :phew: Still not watching DOTS till now lol dont know why it's just I dont feel like watching it, at all. Bcs I'm not the kind of person who will watch a drama based on its rating eheh.

@mj25 HAHAHA I know they can never stop pairing KJM-JJY together lol. But its okay, we like it too!

first i wanna say congratulation congratulation for the increasing rating to 18.5%....happiness crazy rabbityesss crazy rabbitdancing crazy rabbitballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

when i saw the news this morning, i keep checked my eyes, this isnt wrong number right???right??? they hit this high rating without any guests any special episode just 6 pabo and weird members????OMG......you deserved this high rating ilbak.....you deserved this big love really....crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-054.gif?1292792393

i havent watched the sub yet...i spent my night watched donggu new drama instead....and totally love it...he is so cute there,,,and yes i miss him so much in acting...i will got so many weekly donggu vitamin from ilbak and his drama...dongguyaaa saranghae!!!!fighting!!!! but but i already watched the raw from latest ilbak episode...and really really love it...ilbak never disappointed me....always makes me laugh like a fool...blush crazy rabbit

donggu really experienced many things just from 2 days filming.....prank camera, lose in dinner bokbulbok, lose in sleep bolbubok too so he must sleep outdoor, even lose in morning mission too....wow such a great experience donggu....and even he changed so much in just that two days,..we saw many colors from this new members...and one conclusion that we get yes he is just another weird that join in ilbak...he is just too positive and yeah he really never give up, i already know a few years ago, this man would never say he cant do it...he will do anything to can challenge something...and yes its not that surprised for me when he trained to play table tennis, what surprised me is how he spare his time to do it, while that time he already filming his drama too,gosh this man really.... (in barefoot friends back then he also did the same things, he challenge himself and fight his own fear to water and height....) but ottohke donggu ya, like you said, i think yes youll ended up mediocre again...hahahahaha...but it still good to see his character like this...jjang jjang

and mianhada KJM.....i think i like JJY-YSY more...i like this maknae line or visual line or fool brothers like k media said....its really warm to see JJY finally has someone near his age, the other hyungs just too far from his age, and i really really really love the convos from maknae line in the tent really...JJY that keep tell how the ilbak is and YSY that also share his worries, such a warm convos between a real brothers...and how JJY advice to donggu to tell that worries to HIS OMMA CTH..hahahaha...i think CTH will have another "child"again...its lovely to has member that they can rely to each others like a real brothers not fake brothers..

and jja jjan.....morning angel that more like a grim reaper angel....hahahahahahaha....i said last week that i want to see morning face from YSY that just woke up from sleep but totally failed...he got up just too early that he can explore all the things from that amusement park...

201605151918776950_5738520a82f53_99_2016

okay need to sleep...its already late here...will watch the engsub tomorrow..sleeping crazy rabbitdonggu yaaaa be my morning angel....hahahahahacrazy monkey 057

• Like 11

That talk before bed between JJY and YSY was relly heartwarming. The words of maknae JJY showed how much he loves being in the show, how much he enjoys every trip with his hyungs and how much he respects and appreciates CTH hyung. :tears: We seldom see him being all so serious and not being screwball or weird, but when he does, you can feel his sincerity coming from his heart. :wub:

If you were named Kim Tak gu, do you have to be good at takgu (table tennis)? Then it'll be a problem if you were named Kim Bungee then? Hahahahaha! Dong gu-ya just delivered his punchline early morning and KJH teased him! Hahaha! That was so funny! :w00t: I find YSY overeager and still awkward in the show, but he will get used to it, I am sure. They just have to wait for him to adjust himself and support him.

• Like 12

Let's look forward to how Dong Gu rebounds from the table tennis 'humiliation'. From the preview, he really practiced hard and seems like he has mastered the skills! B) Go! Go! Dong Gu! Aja Aja Fighting!

I think he mixes well with the casts and will slowly blend into 2D1N brotherhood circle. 
The hyungs and maknae will take care and guide him along the way.

• Like 9

What happened to 'I want to play fair' Donggu? 

In less than 24 hours 1N2D had successfully corrupted him beyond recognition.

'I didn't say Go! I said Goat!!' :lol::lol::lol:

Yoo PD kept his cool demeanor but I'm sure he was smirking inside all the while. His evil part was rubbing his hands with glee, happy with another variety discovery.

The bedtime with Joonyoung was adorable. It's now Jongmin, before it was Joonho and Joohyuk, but Taehyun will be forever his love. He counts so much on this one particular hyung.

Donggu ya, don't worry. This show has this weird ability to make stars scratching their heads, have doubts in the field they are excel in. Leo Kang the sharp tongued jury had his doubts his own cooking skills when he teamed up with Joonho. Choo Sunghoon had to prove his strength by popping up soda bottles, Han Hyojoo could be one of the most beautiful actress but she couldn't escape the messy look while doing elephant turns and limbo with Joonho and Taehyun. Not to mention looking dumb in Kim Jongmin game. 

If I were you, I will follow Joonyoung's advise to have talks and stick with Taehyun. The man is the backbone of the show.

Joonho...oh you're evil and sly hyung! You've shown him 'I'm the eldest. I've dodged Park Boyoung off her seat and made Hyojoo stretched out her legs so don't mess up with me' attitude. You've made Donggu upset and soon he could challenge you in table tennis and I really hope Jongmin won't be in his genius mode ON to suggest hair shaving as the punishment :lol: 

i think Donggu inaguration is perfect. He was introduced as the hard working guy as the new member, sleeping outdoor on his first trip and has water submerged as his first punishment. He hasn't fully grasped the essence but I believe he's a fast learner. We'll see how he grows more in next trip.

And that drunken talk :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 14

I've got to say that this episode is deserving of the ratings even though not much was going on. CTH and rocker maknae's faces during haunted house mission was so full of despair that newbie Donggu thought they were variety masters pretending to be scared for viewer's pleasure xD CTH keeps sighing and looks defeated but still wanted to enter the haunted house whereas maknae just totally gave up.

Here I thought the members will slowly but surely corrupt Shiyoon in a matter of months but he outdid himself within the first filming, where is my righteous Donggu?? You can always trust Junho to bring out the best (or rather worst) out of people. Donggu's overconfidence in the first interview is gonna be used against him until the day he defeats Junho. Shiyoon's face was red from embarrassment from all the teasing, I'm so excited for the day when the rematch comes. Nothing fazes our Donggu, his positivism is so refreshing to watch. Always happy to see this programme reaching to greater heights again!

• Like 11