[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

1 hour ago, montanari said:

Their relationship is so sweet like a real brothers. The hyungs love and adore their maknae so much. In their first trip, I think we all can see the first hyung JJY felt comfortable with was CTH because CTH understood him.

ah that interview is so sweet.....thanks for sharing it...yeah their relationship like a real brother..and CTH really a good hyungnim to all member to...like CTH know the best from each members, the things that maybe other ppl cant see it...and so adorable their relationship..CTH really understood JJY and this make JJY feel comfortable too....JJY is just a free spirit that being misunderstood as ill mannered,, this character named as 4D...i saw so many people like this but their manner far from rude and always have a good manner for me,,and JJY is one of them....

45 minutes ago, alex gil said:

i wonder why Shiyoon happy expression plus Jongmin and Taehyun bitter face during riding a bike seems familiar, now i know why....this:D

Joonyoung the only one who smiling so bright while riding the bike during that episode, while the hyungs feeling so bitter, can't blame them tho, the road is not as nice as last week episode, it's full of uphill and uneven road  LOL

omo....i forget about this....no wonder when i saw the bicycle thing is like de javu....i remember about the riding bike in earlier episode in ilbak but forget that JJY also has the same exicted expression like donggu did...both maknae really looks so happy while the hyung behind him looks bitter....but JJY already changed now...so donggu must be changed to in two month...lets wait!!!hahahahahaha....

48 minutes ago, alex gil said:

kakakakaka, i still remember how Taehyun Legs gave out crawling so fast and Joonyoung so scared to the point he forgot his korean and screamed out gibberish instead ROFL,

kakakakakakakakakaka....LMFAO.....your gifs makes me want to watch that episode again...when CTH crawling so fast, JJY too scared until forget korean and screamed out gibberish.....really really cant wait the same reaction in next week episode...haunted house!!!!!hahahahahaha.... scream here and there...hahahahaha...cant wait

20 minutes ago, flybabyfly said:

Yahh!! he looked really good in those outfits no matter how much his stylists attempted to sabotage him. Backfired!! 

:D:D:D:w00t::w00t::w00t: agree!!!!! backfired!!!!!!!! his stylists really had big failure...its so nice the big hyungs become his stylists..hahahahaha...attempt to make him ugly and become fashion terrorist but ended up they are the one that speechless because the outfits looks good on him no matter what..

• Like 8

today wednesday so junho only focus to gag concert .. jongmin usually have recording another show (he usually at island on tuesday/wednesday )

abt bicycle jongmin active in cycling .. on 1n2d if he punishment he seem like not enjoy .. but he spend  time with   ride bicycle .. 

Untitled.jpg

Untitled3E.jpgUntitled3EC.jpg

have fantaken hodong -jongmin doing this activities together 

Spoiler

IMG_1745.JPG

• Like 9

@mj25 I was shocked when I saw his new hair on my ig timeline because I thought it was red. :sweatingbullets: I've seen him before with bright color like blonde, red-ish, etc in his teen pics and when he was a model for shopping mall, but he never dyed his hair with those colors again since he joined Superstar K. Yeah, I also think he looks brighter with the new hair. :D

@alex gil I totally forgot that JJY was also happy when they rode the bike. But it didn't last long because they had to go through difficult road lol. Donggu had it easy this time with nice road and great view. At least Yoo PD put a little effort to dress international referee. But I don't think his mom like it because her son looked ridiculous with the bow tie and they even abused him. :joy: JJY's sense is incredible. That's why CTH said he should've just joined the staffs' meeting when they plan the trip because he can guess what the PDs and writers are into. :D Ah yes, Yoo PD also like to speak highly of him, said he's actually a really nice kid and well mannered. It's just the way he shows it is different. 

I really can't wait for the new episode. Will we see CTH and JJY crawl again because they're too afraid to walk properly? Or Defconn act brave but give up before he reach the finish line? Or KJH act childish again but actually feel scared too? :P JJY always forget his Korean when he's in shock, because of ghost or cold water. :sweatingbullets: The problem of kid grew up in several countries and had to speak several languages lol. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, beyaruth said:

Hello, welcome here my fellow Ilbak babo! I'm also proud to be called one... Maybe this is what we look like as we are enjoying the show... :lol:

Actually what you and @Arhazivory have been experiencing now is the same as mine... I've been so behind and have not progressed much on my drama watchlist. I've been enjoying watching variety shows instead and 1n2d is on top of my list. I am also addicted to this show. This is how I feel everytime I watch these 1n2d crazy members...

Hiii.. thank you for the welcome! :D I've been seeing a lot of your posts the other Happy Sunday programme's thread ^_^ 

The funny thing about watching K-drama is that I actually have an account on mydramalist.com to keep track of my short list of Asian dramas and movies. How I wish they have a list for variety shows too *sobs* 
After each episode of Ilbak, I've always wanted to update a (non-existing) list and brag about how awesome the episode was, how silly the members were, the appearance of our mighty Yoo PD, etc, I even thought about creating a blog for this purpose but too lazy lol.
I'm not really into socmed but lately I've been flooding my FB with Ilbak hehehe. Only three of my FB friends are into K-shows, unfortunately they're not fans of Ilbak. Thank God my husband is also a fan - he's all I got to talk about this awesome show. You can imagine how 'lonely' I am outside of this thread hahahaha.

That's why I love you guys! Thanks a lot for the gifs, clips, articles, news, etc. Keep them coming! :* 

Edited by kimchiramyeon
missing word
  • Like 8

@montanari me too haha :P It's more like shocking when I saw it on my IG feed cause it's just so random and sudden lol and maybe cause of his power filter :sweatingbullets: I'm curious on his next album concept now cause he change his hair color lol (well his believe is Rock = Black :P)

Anyway, can't wait for the Haunted House episode :P It'll be fun if KJM, JJY, YSY go to the haunted house together, I'll be super curious on their reaction :wub: although I think it's quite impossible since it is an individual mission :sweatingbullets:  It seems like JJY and YSY has become closer now cause I saw them consistently chit-chatting during the entrance-exit of the premier today from the videos online :D Jongmin~ah~ you must act fast before JJY got stolen by YSY lol :P 

• Like 9

@mj25

Spoiler

I'm excited for his band's new album too since I love their previous album. They will change their band's name, so new name, new hair color :P. He dyed his hair during his indie band days and "Teenager" era too. If he style his hair like this, he'd go back to his indie band days. :P

tumblr_mdckkvAjmS1r0oqypo1_400.jpg

Rock = black just for his clothes lol. They showed his closet in Hit Maker and most of his clothes are dark colors, dominant black. Non-dark colors clothes that I spotted were white, red and blue. So most of those bright colors clothes he wears on TV are sponsored clothes that his stylist put him on. :sweatingbullets:

Are you talking about this fancam? Just like Yoo Jaesuk said on HT, Defconn looked like their manager lol. Donggu has the closest age to JJY so it must be easier for them to get close. Reminded me to the original members' first trip and how awkward JJY with KJHyuk was. It took them a few trips before JJY could get close to gutaeng hyung. Donggu is lucky that there's a member with small age gap and younger than him when he joined. Does Donggu like to go to club or party? Maybe JJY also find a new clubbing buddy lol.

In this up-close fancam during photo session, JJY and Donggu also chit-chatting.

Spoiler

JJY's dark circles are so obvious under the lighting and camera flash. But that's his trademark. It'd be weird seeing him without his dark circles lol.

• Like 12

Pity the entire gang couldn't be there for the premiere but it's nice seeing Dong Gu with JJY and Defconn....he's already part of the family. 

Thanks @kjmcth for that tidbit regarding Jongmin. It's cool seeing him in his riding gear too. lol. He actually pedaled at some points but for the most part was just being 'whatever' about it and not moving his feet. :D

• Like 12

@montanari haha yup, I saw it on IG and I feel kinda sad for Defconn :sweatingbullets: Both JJY and YSY are happily talking and he is the only one bowing lol :P based on what I hear on the short interview, YSY mentioned he is supporting Victoria lol I think the both of them will keep talking about girl groups/actress lol (well, it's all of the member :P). I can't wait to watch the new episode this Sunday, I hope they'll show the small part from the 2nd filming thought :D 

Spoiler

I also watched JJY on hitmaker, his clothes is really plain black lol :sweatingbullets: although I saw a few of other colors like the red t-shirt with Snoopy picture on it :P he really don't care about what he wear lol, he keep complaining to his stylist but still wears it anyway :P I think he is changing the whole concept for the new album, can't wait to see it :wub: those who'll watch Seoul Jazz Festival are so lucky since they can hear the new song first 

• Like 11

17 hours ago, Arhazivory said:

Pity the entire gang couldn't be there for the premiere but it's nice seeing Dong Gu with JJY and Defconn....he's already part of the family. 

Thanks @kjmcth for that tidbit regarding Jongmin. It's cool seeing him in his riding gear too. lol. He actually pedaled at some points but for the most part was just being 'whatever' about it and not moving his feet. :D

I think Jongmin was awed by the beauty of the scenery. He was enjoying the view so he relaxed and stopped pedaling. :lol:

• Like 10

What a way to start my Monday, watching those abs-licious views, featuring our freshie Dong Gu and Lee Je Hoon guesting in Running Man xD Mondays just won't be the same anymore lol

I noticed Jongmin didn't peddle too but he did towards the end before arriving the base camp. From Dong Gu to Hogu, he kept being taken advantage of, which is actually the point of the quiz game hahaha. Later he did try to outsmart them but it was kinda late by then. On the bright side, our two oldest hyungs got to eat delish food and shared it with the dongsaengs, not for free though :P Jongmin's dance is life!! The atmosphere immediately brightened with those flashy dance moves, so awesome.

Haunted house coming up, can't wait for it! The last time they did something as creepy was so fun, although I can't really recall who was the brave one among the scaredy cats.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ryurbae said:

What a way to start my Monday, watching those abs-licious views, featuring our freshie Dong Gu and Lee Je Hoon guesting in Running Man xD Mondays just won't be the same anymore lol

I noticed Jongmin didn't peddle too but he did towards the end before arriving the base camp. From Dong Gu to Hogu, he kept being taken advantage of, which is actually the point of the quiz game hahaha. Later he did try to outsmart them but it was kinda late by then. On the bright side, our two oldest hyungs got to eat delish food and shared it with the dongsaengs, not for free though :P Jongmin's dance is life!! The atmosphere immediately brightened with those flashy dance moves, so awesome.

Haunted house coming up, can't wait for it! The last time they did something as creepy was so fun, although I can't really recall who was the brave one among the scaredy cats.

The brave ones were Jongmin and Joohyuk. :lol:

• Like 10

Guest chocmagma

WARNING: LONG POST :sweatingbullets: And I have yet to watch last week's ep so I'm gonna rant about last two week's (sorry in advance)

Hello members! :love:

Pheww done reading 11 pages~

It's been awhile, how're you guys doing? I hope you're doing well out there. Me on the other hand, is struggling with RL that hits me hard it's even difficult for me to breath. I realize I'm unable to frequent here as I used to :bawling: But no worries, I will always be here during the weekends :kiss_wink:

On 4/29/2016 at 8:45 AM, bread90 said:

I see.The KimTakGu drama make him famous.I remember him with JooWoon of s2.Its nice to know they both doing well.=)

Guy,recently i rewatch the project sugarman featuring cha tae hyun.JJY remake is the best ever in show.Do you guys know where can i download it?i mean the high quality and not the convert youtube.

You mean the ep or the remake song? If ep, I can PM you the link later. I downloaded from that link, 720p, eng subbed ;)

On 4/30/2016 at 1:21 PM, alex gil said:

@chocmagma:w00t::w00t::w00t:, so do i, 1st place ship Gutaeng hyung and maknae, 2nd place Devious Junho and lovelybabo Jongmin, 3rd place Chatehyun and Joonyoung tide with Jongmin and Joonyoung, i began to like them at unplanned trip episode and start to ship them at cabin trip ep. when the other members laughing at Jongmin's concern about being dyslexic except for joonyoung who think it's not a laughing matter and not funny at all. And the ship is sailing ~

Although at this point i think i will end up shipping everyone with everyone, just look how close they are now:P. And i hope some day we will saw this scene again where hopefully under special circumstance gutaeng hyung would came to the show as a guest and forced to showoff his muscle again :D, i mean he was the only member with abs :sweatingbullets:, and we got Yoon Shiyoon now who i assume after enlisted in the marine got a nice abs kakakaka

Sorry for cutting your post short. I ended up like that hahaha.

YSY's absss, wow *cough* so yummy *cough* *nosebleed* *drooling*

Oh gosh, pls pls pls invite Gutaeng over again! I couldnt get enough of him when he was asked to deliver the mission for them regarding new member! PLS COME AGAIN GUTAENG HYUNGNIM!

Just wanna let u know that WE MISS YOU LOTS, Gutaeng hyungnim! Pls come back for real!

ChYdIvhUgAApYMc.jpg:large

Didnt expect he's the one coming. My feels :bawling:

Junho: he answers the Q on age, really like Juhyeok hyung!

HAHAHA HE IS KIM JUHYEOK lmao :joy:

ChYaJnsU0AA882k.jpg:large

But if anyone of u notice, we can hear Gutaeng's aaaa when Junho slaps him.

Four must-have-criteria to become 2D1N's new member :joy:

Spoiler

ChYZ8dZUoAEonCo.jpg:large

ChYZ8OmU4AE94BG.jpg:large

ChYZ8fIUUAIAsQF.jpg:large

ChYZ8cKVEAAKJuw.jpg:large

I think when I was watching this ep, I wanna screencap everything with Gutaeng hyungnim in it :sweatingbullets:

@montanari being comfortable is what matters the most to our maknae :D Yes yes his fishing buddies are CN Blue Jjong and Eddy Kim. He even went for a hol overseas with Jjong.

And thank u for sharing JJY's vid on Show Champion! I LOLed. He's really a witty guy. I love all his comments. He even asked them to watch Real Men instead lmao JJY! :sweatingbullets:

On 5/1/2016 at 6:09 PM, jjyroy said:

If i don't know news about Yoo Siyoon being new member,, i definitely will think that uri Gutaengi hyung come back to 1n2d... Aaaawwwwww my feeling rn :sweatingbullets:

Definitely mine too sobbbs. And hello! Welcome to the family! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Awww dont stay behind, come and have fun with us here, k? *wink*

And yes, I think CTH will be the one apologising for our maknae's behaviour just what he did when JJY said sthg weird and YSY's face was like, "what is this weird kiddo talking abt?" LOL.

On 5/2/2016 at 9:29 PM, simplesim said:

Btw, is it the first time JJY is driving on the show? I don't remember him driving at all. And salute Yoo PD, he's a genius for bringing back our beloved gutaeng for the intro. :wub:

Sorry for cutting your post short.

No it's not. He drove several times before. Even when he just got the licence during Struggling Friend Note, he drove the car alone to pick up Roy Kim. And he even did several times after that.

On 5/3/2016 at 10:25 AM, rachelyun said:

I really enjoyed the whole episode, the way we were fooled by KJH was amazing! seriously I need to check more old episodes, the more I see these guys the more charming they are! No wonder why the show is so popular, actually it feels like when you just go out to play with friends.

CTH once said during KBS Entertainment Awards acceptance speech that the members literally having fun everytime they come for filming ;) And yes we cant deny that, even I've always wanted to join them T____T

@LyraYoo my feels when I saw that ig pics: :heartbreak: Hyung just come back!

@hkana your ultimate bias, Kim Dong Wan? Hello fellow SHCJ! *waving*

@alex gil waaa thank u for the gifs! They never fail to crack me up! :thumbsup:

And welcome to the family, @kimchiramyeon! I'm so loving the term ilbak babo! :heart:

On 5/12/2016 at 11:39 PM, ryurbae said:

Sorry to cut your post short.

Last time they did that, Gutaeng hyungnim and Jongmin were the brave one B)

Okay everyone, I'm off to watch last week's ep! Till later~

Ciao~

Preview for tmrw :D 

2016051413034012854_99_20160514130502.jp

CTH grabbing JJY's arm :P it seems like both of them won't be able to sleep whether it's outside or inside lol they look like they want to cry :P :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

after keep asking myself where is the preview pics from this week episode since wednesday finally its here.....thanks for sharing the pics...crazy monkey 003

aigoooooo, even just by saw the pics i already laugh and wondering what will happen tomorrow....ah it must be fun, the sleep bokbulbok...the haunted house...that CTH pic really show that he must be scared and looks so awful while grabbing JJY arms and yes looks like want to cry too,calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927soochan appa FIGHTING!!!!!!...nadooo, i must be like CTH too, never like the haunted house,just go to haunted house once and never want to go there again....the scared feeling still haunt me..huhuhuhuhuhuboohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

and the outdoor sleeper will sleep in that tent in that quiet amusement park????so chill already....why i keep imagining that amusement park is the abandoned one..lol...because it will looks scarier and funnier to see and maybe would be one of the best outdoor sleep place too...hahahahahahaha....so evil....

finally sunday is tomorrow!!!!ilbak time!!!!!! waiting time almost over (it really like my said when watching an interesting drama...and now it happen in ilbak too though i already watch ilbak since a long long long time ago)scratching-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129dance with me crazy rabbit

• Like 8

‘2 Days & 1 Night’ Yoo Ho Jin PD, “Kim Joon Ho is the most outstanding entertainer based on average stats”

KBS2 ‘Happy Sunday - 2 Days & 1 Night Season 3’ is directed by Yoo Ho Jin PD, who praised member Kim Joon Ho for his variety sense.

He told us, “he’s thankful towards all the members and writers. He thinks that it’s their efforts that the show has maintained status quo.” In real, the most recent 5 episodes of ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ have been keeping a viewership rating of 15% and above, showing absolute domination of weekend varieties.

For the positive response lately, Yoo PD mentioned Kim Joon Ho’s active participating, calling him “the member that ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ cannot do without”, revealing a special affection.

Yoo PD said, “Kim Joon Ho is doing weekend variety now, but he has open comedy as roots. That’s why, I felt a feeling that he has a way to make laughter.”

“Kim Joon Ho puts together conte on ‘Gag Concert’, so he has personally tried writing scripts. I think that’s why he can read the flow well,” he explained

“No matter which guest is appearing, and what situation is happening, he personally knows what to do to make it funny. Because of that, he is often consistent. He is not comparable with any comedian that’s considered top class. No matter what, the most outstanding entertainer based on average stats,” he praised.

Credit : http://gagconcert.tumblr.com/post/144287478394/2-days-1-night-yoo-ho-jin-pd-kim-joon-ho-is

Agreed with Yoo PD. KJH is the only comedian in the show, so he has a really important role to create funny situation or make things that other members do or say funnier. He can read the situation really well. Being funny is the most important thing for him. I just can't imagine the show without him.

@mj25 The two most scared of ghost. :joy: Maybe they were begging Yoo PD to let them enter the haunted house together, just like they did on summer horror challenge. I really can't wait for the new episode tomorrow.

Spoiler

Our boy would look like he goes to funeral everyday without his stylist because he'd always wear black, from head to toes. :joy: He didn't reveal much about his new album's concept on W magz interview, but he just said it will still have elements from his band's previous album, so maybe he still keep the garage rock sound. At the time like this I always envy Korean fans because they always have the privilege to listen to the new songs before it's officially released.

• Like 10