[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

An overly eager Yoon Si Yoon makes a pledge that scares all the '1 Night 2 Days' members

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/an-overly-eager-yoon-si-yoon-makes-a-pledge-that-scares-all-the-1-night-2-days-members

yoon-si-yoon_1462139139_af_org.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon was overflowing with energy and ambition on the May 1 broadcast of '1 Night 2 Days'!

Though the '1 Night 2 Days' crew were pleased to see that Yoon Si Yoon was so full of spirit, they were also a bit intimidated, especially at the actor's fearsome declaration.

Yoon Si Yoon had said, "Hello. I'm Yoon Si Yoon. As Kim Tak Goo, I achieved 50% in viewership ratings. Now it's time to do the same on variety. I will achieve a 50% viewership rating [on this show]." At the actor's speech, the members teased, "This guy is weird. We brought a weird guy on here." Not bothered at all by the quips, Yoon Si Yoon added, "We can do it. But only if we suffer," making all the members uncomfortable. 

That's the spirit, Yoon Si Yoon! 

• Like 10

I take a peek again in this raw eps, and JJY-KJM ship is still sailing strongly... Lol

You guys are right when saying that uri members will always bring KJM heartbeat increase toward JJY lol

Spoiler

And why i think CTH will be the who will saying sorry to new guests/person when they amused with JJY antiq,, like when he said "mianhae, uri maknaeya" so YSY can understand JY behaviour 

Cant wait to subs and the rating news :blush:

• Like 9

RATING OVERALL 

KBS HAPPY SUNDAY 160501 

Vx9wwYP.png

-------------------------------

1ST SLOT

q5BCAdw.png

2)  TROS E128 160501

10.2 % 160501 (-0.4 %)

LAST WEEK 

10.6 % 160424

---------------------------------------

1) MBC MASKED SINGER (-1.0%)

13.6% 160501 

LAST WEEK 

14.6% 160424

----------------------------

3) SBS Fantastic Duo  (-0.5 %)

5.9% 160501

LAST WEEK 

6.4% 160424 

--------------------------------

2ND SLOT 

UntitledBNNvvv1vvvvvvvvvcvbvvbvvbvbbbvbv

1) KBS 1N2D S3 E121 (WITH NEW MEMBER ) (+ 0.4%) 

15.4 % 160501 

LAST WEEK 

15.0% 160424 

--------------------------------

15.4 % 

-----------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN (-1.7%) 

10.2 % 160501 

LAST WEEK 

11.9 % 160424 

------------------------

3) SBS RM 

9.1 % 160501 (+0.7% )

LAST WEEK 

8.4 % 160424 

• Like 11

Finally delurking after weeks of missing 1n2d...

How did you guys enjoy the new episode? (Wait, are the subs out yet? Not sure, but hope you did watch the episode, though I've noticed sometimes the subs aren't that accurate and don't convey the nuances one hundred percent, which is a pity)

I was surprised at YSY. I had this image of him being a quiet, sincere and serious guy (but now I realize this was back in the days of High Kick, which is like 6 years ago, and his first real acting job so I guess he was nervous all the time then). In the six years since then, he has become sort of more brazen (but in a good way), thick-skinned, if you will. I especially lmao when he made that rather brazen joke about his underwear, which shocked everyone there. And it was also fun to see how he takes everything in stride, and laughs it off when the other hyungs tease him. His old Korean name Dong Gu is quite, hmm, rustic and rather countrified and I understand why he legally changed it to YSY when he began his acting career, but it was still nice of him to laugh about Yoo PD using that name as his "variety show name", given that using someone's old name they legally changed is rather rude. And he's also quite lucky, isn't he? He said that he's really good at choosing things and I believe him after he got the 100,000 won envelope. And his self-confidence was also refreshing, when he said he will make the ratings reach 50 % and when he said in the pre-interview that he wanted to take on Defconn because he thought they were evenly matched in strength. Boy, was he wrong (as the preview showed us) but I still like that about him.

From the articles I've seen and the reactions, I think he was received well overall, though some people are saying the other members were too hard on him (I didn't feel this, I thought they were trying to break him in as quickly as possible because, as KJM said, it is really difficult to join a program and a team that's been going strong for two years). Some are also saying he's taking JJY's character, but except for the lucky picking thing, they are completely different in character and they will work that out in a few episodes, I believe.

Fun fact: When JJY said he knew how much it costs to legally change your name, and he said he knew because he wanted to change his name to Ibrahimović, everyone thought he was joking. But actually there was an article in 2011 which said that a man had applied to have his name changed to Ibrahimović and was denied (someone dug it out and posted it) and everyone was like JJY really is a crazy one.

• Like 13

I’m watching the subbed right now and that color looks so good in Joo Hyuk! :P He really let loose in that costume! It’s a very sweet parting and I just knew he had to dig into the members for not calling when Ji Ho was the guest :lol:

• Like 10

Guest pink_dolphins

I couldn't even sleep last night i was too excited to watch the new episode.:crazy: I'm glad i didn't go to this forum and spoil on our Gutaeng's visit to 1n2d! :DI really didn't expect Joo Hyuk  would join the gang i thought that was YSY in that costume.:P I'm happy and sad to see JH. :):(

As for the new member i think he can assimilate well in 1n2d. I didn't feel any negative vibe watching him with the gang. I'm looking forward on the character he will be playing i wonder what will be his nickname... :blush:

New member= orientation period? Nah! 1N2D has Disorientation sessions! Uhm Tae Woong got his disorientation hours in advance while Dong Gu 2 weeks- PD Yoo is on fire!! :w00t:

I won’t let you toy with my life ;) That and thr attachment thing so true! Maybe it’s supposed to come out as a joke but it also rings of seriousness.

The front part is stretched out.

The front part is stretched out!

The. front. part. is. stretched. out!!!!

Gaahhhh I just had to pause while massaging my aching jaws from cracking up! 

YSY!! :lol::lol::w00t:

• Like 10

Really laughed and cried my heart out when i saw Joo Hyuk appeared.. so grateful that Yoo PD had thought of this "plot". He must have heard us requesting Joo Hyuk's "comeback" :P

I really hope to see him again in the show, as a guest at lest :) And, i personally feel that he looks more relax and dashing :wub:

• Like 12

I think YSY did well and was better in demeanour than when he was in Barefoot Friends. He does seem to have a lot more confidence and the members were welcoming. I also laughed hard when JJY and CTH kept jumping on the exercise machines in jubilation when they got the highest money envelope!

• Like 14

Yoon Si Yoon's 19+ comment on '1 Night 2 Days' cracks up viewers

By jennywill 

Yoon Si Yoon had his first day on '1 Night 2 Days' on the 1st, but he adjusted to the show without any problems!

Among the many hilarious comments he made, a particular 19+ comment made viewers, the rest of the members, and the filming staff crack up on the spot. The original members had to pack for Yoon Si Yoon in under 10 minutes while trying to get him ready. While he was checking what they'd packed for him, they pulled out two pairs of boxer briefs. One he explained was a gift and that he'd never worn it before.Cha Tae Hyun pulled out the second and commented, "This is loose, so it's not new."

To this, Yoon Si Yoon replied, "The front is especially stretched out, right?" The comment caught the other members off guard and everyone cracked up, including even the staff. Cha Tae Hyun complained, "This kid is weird! He keeps boasting about himself." Kim Jong Min said, "Do you think we don't have one?", Cha Tae Hyun added, "Should we stretch ours, too?", and Kim Jun Ho concluded with, "Mine are even torn!"

Check out the hilarious segment above.

• Like 17

Darn, Yoo PD got me good with Gutaeng hyung as the guy in the mascot. YSY is doing pretty well and he is such a straight laced guy! The moment when he didn't throw rock as they've planned during the 4th round got me giggling. He wants to play it fair and square which is unheard of so far in 2D1N xD I'm gonna be counting how long it will take for the members to corrupt him with their scheming ways.

And Joonyoung you've got a contender right there, in terms of looks and luck haha, but with different charms of course. The meanie in me wanted YSY to have picked the empty envelope but it was great seeing the members stuffing themselves with food which is a luxury in this show. But they proceeded to order YSY around as the newcomer maknae even though he got them so much food lol. Next week's preview looks fun! It feels more fresh with a newcomer around and I feel bad for YSY having to fight Defconn in the mud >_<

• Like 16

The episode was great. From Joo Hyuk to Dong Gu. He's so earnest and nice as Junho pointed out. But I love how he reversed the rock paper scissors game. 

Jong min the genius again. That was some great advice - just act like you would do at home. The boys were so relaxed and carefree that it was easy for him to assimilate. When they all fell asleep in the car send Join young said that there's no rush....lol. There so unlike variety where the new guy would be grilled with all sorts of questions. Hehe...Joo Hyuk was the only one with a built body, now we've really gotten a replacement. 'enjoy the show'....thanks writer-nim. 

• Like 16

Welcome to our new member YSY.He did better but need some time to adjust.I can sense all member still feel awkward with YSY excpet KJM.The funny part is YSY fashion look very terrible.I think cha tae hyun and KJM choose it for 'hillarious' purpose.:D

The yoo pd is a genuis.He fool the member and the viewer.My heart feel sad when i saw gutaeng hyung.I miss him and i can see he look like sad to appear on the show and think few times to make comeback.Just bring him back with YSY would be nice.We need to oldest member like Joo Hyuk.:bawling:

• Like 14

finally i came and decided to write in this thread....usually i just take a peek in this thread....cant be patient anymore...i want to join the fun from watching this show too!!!!!!!

yesterday is the first time i looking for spolier like crazy......even watch all the cut fro kbs yt......first time in my ilbak history...never been like this before..how crazy and exicted am i yesterday...lololololololol...because i was waiting yesterday episode for two weeks just to want to see YSY as new member and how the members reaction to this new member...i am curious about this so much....i always wondering who will be the new member....and when got the answer is YSY....i am jumping because never expected him as new member, i thought it would be someone else though i know it would be another actor too...i am still remember how ecixted am i when CTH asked PBG to join this show in KBS ent awards last year....and i just got exicted to see the new member but YSY is just make me more and more exicted...i miss him so much!!!finally i got to see him in my favorite show every week!!!!!!!!.. Yoo Hojin PD, you unexpected choice just jjang jjang jjang...thanks for bring YSY in this show....even just a guest maybe i already thankful to you, but as new member???heol daebak...ddabong PD nim!!!!!!! thank you thank you...

i cracked up just in the beginning of the show because that twist....darn yoo hojin PD how come you make this beautiful unexpected  twist???i already know from pic spoiler that the mascot is gutaeng hyung but i still laugh like crazy and screamed like a fool too when watch the raw and engsub too....om you are really evil with this twist...but i love it love it...i always love this pd twist...gutaeng hyung i really miss him too, yeah like defconn said if he come back in ilbak it will be the first time in history of korean variety show,,i am still on my way watching the engsub right now..hahahahahahaha

when watching the cut in KBS yt i already cant stop smiling and laughing in many part of this episode (like usual but dunno why last night seems special...) and watch it in engsub make my smile wider and my laugh louder...how the member still want actress guest like SHK and MCW, and YJY that want sejong IOI and CTH ahjussi that love all girl grups, this members really ahjusshi fanboy (i love how deffcon said that actor will like singers more and singers will like actress more but both is just fanboy!!!!!ahjushi fanboy!!!!)....how the member already call YSY jjebbang or bread since beginning....

cant wait how YSY vs character will develop in ilbak...its interesting to wait it...and the preview for next week...already promising preview...how  they dressing YSY as they want, how poos YSY must fight with defconn in mud, and the night game dunno wit will be dinner or sleep game that seems interesting and YSY that cant play table tennis too????ohhh cant wait!!!seriously i think i will watch this week episode more than 1 times..i will watch it many times while waiting the next episode,,yes i just have 1 drama to follow up so i have plenty time to rewatching ilbak again and again....

okay will continue to watching this week episode now...i am just in minutes 13 right now...still a long long long way to finished it though i already know what happen in the rest episode....interesting how YSY seems so lucky in this episode and cant wait him to play quiz game in later episode because of his love to book...will he become the new king of quiz????hmmmmmm........

welcome dongguyaaaaaaaa........kati kajaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! kati neoljaaaaa!!!!!!!

• Like 13

finally watch with sub it always 100x better when you know what they talking about lol..

when CTH said it sadder than his goodbye ep when they send him back for 2nd time&can see JJY disappoint face for a moment there..though no wonder gutaeng leave you guys don't love him enough to go full member to his movie premiere but give different treatment to HHJ 

and lol when CTH go to say that now Joohyuk is an NG word to Dong Gu but then they keep mention him again and again no wonder gutaeng complaint why can't they let him go lol but he just too nice to reject anything.sorry not sorry hyung that will never happen once a member forever a member and you forever the hidden card of Yoo pd for his hidden camera...beside appearing here and there is less stressful then being permanent and appear every week lol so somehow this work in good way XD

and i love how gutaeng complaint about HHJ ep,demand his fav gag from Junho again,scold Junho for not doing his job as the eldest but still passing that job to CTH and then want him to be their driver..

i love how KJM-JJY love line still the current hot topic

oh i still haven't say this but welcome to the show and enjoy Dong Gu♥ 

hope you stay more than 2 years in the show(since they only predicted 2yrs for you) since CTH who want to do for 3yrs? only end up 5yrs longer than Hodong lol 

JJY sure found his match in luck department beside being young and good looking...can't wait for next ep XD

lol they already plan to bully him even before meeting him XD

poor guy doing delivery when he already win them luxurious lunch and don't even give him chance to talk since they all sleep in car give the poor guy a break lol..but i think it good since this also make him get used to the show nature in a faster way...

when KJM say don't toy with my life it sure give big impact since it part truth beside joking

haha now it CTH job as the shadow mathyung to say sorry on JJY behalf...fighting CTH

im sure next ep gonna be more fun XD

i wonder if Dong Gu gonna dip into the water soon..im sure his family would be happy his real given name is used here though he paid for current name lmao such cruel show..

and lmao wth with the name JJY wanna change into im glad it denied

• Like 13

Today episode was so epic and hilarious:D. Especially when guteang hyung appeared while open the head mascot because I was really fool by it, I thought it was YSY in that mascot for the past two weeks ago since today and I even told my friend that YSY would appeared in that mascot cause I was so confident by it.(lol) For the first time I've watched 1n2d same episode twice  a day and I still laughed when I watched the second time .

If I think back ,the member got prank by the staff crew every time they filming 1n2d. Last trip with HHYJ ,they got prank too and the Harbin trip too and I have lost count how many they got prank by the staff crew . I'm in amaze right now because the staff crew never failed prank the member and the member keep falling their prank (lol) . It's this how YooPD payback for what he got prank back then ( LolI :w00t:)(I don't mean in bad way ,I mean a good way and I apologize if this too much.)

• Like 12

I was actually on CTH-KJM and JJY-Yoo PD ship...But I am fine with KJM-JJY ship!!!!!

Haha!Dong Gu.Never expected him to be this weird.That comment on underwear was epic.Plus stocking on face for next episode? LOL WELCOME TO 1N2D YOO PD EVIL WORLD.

• Like 14

9 hours ago, rachelyun said:
Among the many hilarious comments he made, a particular 19+ comment made viewers, the rest of the members, and the filming staff crack up on the spot. The original members had to pack for Yoon Si Yoon in under 10 minutes while trying to get him ready. While he was checking what they'd packed for him, they pulled out two pairs of boxer briefs. One he explained was a gift and that he'd never worn it before.Cha Tae Hyun pulled out the second and commented, "This is loose, so it's not new."

To this, Yoon Si Yoon replied, "The front is especially stretched out, right?" The comment caught the other members off guard and everyone cracked up, including even the staff. Cha Tae Hyun complained, "This kid is weird! He keeps boasting about himself." Kim Jong Min said, "Do you think we don't have one?", Cha Tae Hyun added, "Should we stretch ours, too?", and Kim Jun Ho concluded with, "Mine are even torn!"

Poor YSY. I believe its unintentional. Its just his naive, innocent explanation regarding the new briefs and the old used one.:P But CTH and the members (boys will be boys) are very sharp and witty, they quickly turn it around to have fun! It is really hilarious and makes good variety material. :sweatingbullets::lol:

But he is very smart to quickly catch on to their tricks after losing few times. Hahaha...he must be kicking himself when he watches his opening episode on air!

Btw, is it the first time JJY is driving on the show? I don't remember him driving at all. And salute Yoo PD, he's a genius for bringing back our beloved gutaeng for the intro. :wub:

Oh...and I LOVE how CTH was keeping a silent protective eye on YSY to make sure the other members don't "torture" him too much. Also, I can see Defconn was kinda caring too. :wub:

• Like 15