[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

So funny how Ryu PD said he would give the members stuffs necessary to survive and sleep out in the cold. And the members got so happy, only to find out staffs planned to give them a homeless package :)) From the preview it looks their trip to the sea got canceled because of weather issues, but I love to watch 1N2D when they go off-schedule and just has to adopt to a whole different plan. It´s fun to watch the members and staffs interact and work together, so I´m exciting to watch their next trip =)
But seriously I wonder how long JoonYoung maknae can keep up his image. We all know what happened to Seunggi afterwards ;;)tumblr_mycn8cVfQS1t14im1o3_250.giftumblr_mycn8cVfQS1t14im1o4_250.giftumblr_mycn8cVfQS1t14im1o1_250.giftumblr_mycn8cVfQS1t14im1o2_250.gif

Gif credit: young-rocker@tumblr

MAKNAE JOONYOUNG w/ HYUNGDEUL KIM JOOHYUK, KIM JUNHO, KIM JONGMIN & DEFCONN at 2013 KBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARDJUNGJOONYOUNG.COM
tumblr_mydn2aNS2i1s9s3eso1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mydn2aNS2i1s9s3eso4_1280.jpg
tumblr_mydn2aNS2i1s9s3eso2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mydn2aNS2i1s9s3eso3_1280.jpg

p/s : Maknae Joonyoung n Joohyuk Hyung touchy2~♥♥...lol

So I'm liking Season 3 but the question running in my head as i was watching episode 4 - why are they compressing all those tricks, antics, oh noes into the first 4 episodes? it's kinda fun for the viewer since it gets us reminiscing about season 1 and it is fun with new faces but truthfully i feel exhausted for the new cast

Guest eraofgirls

^ Anticipating this episode. Bad weather is horrible but gosh I can't wait to see what wacky impromptu activities they'll do just to pass the time. :P

Guest eraofgirls

Been quite some time since I posted so just thought I would vomit out all my feelings! Hope you guys don't mind ;)

How's everybody enjoying S3 so far? Personally, I feel attached to the gang already. I can sense the guys slowly getting used to each other and the chemistry skyrocketing. Hopefully with a few more episodes/trips we can see a smooth, natural group of middle-aged guys just having fun on a vacation trip ;P

PD was so strict and I love it so much!! It might be much on the first few trips but getting the foundation and brotherhood right on the get go is important imo.

I don't know about you guys but my heart was swelling up so much after looking at pics and videos of them at the KBS Entertainment Awards. I know there was controversy on how they're attending as 1N2D despite only having a couple of episodes out but I can't help but smile and grin like a proud mom thinking you guys are going on the ride of your lives, enjoy the moment! I love how they stayed together and huddled at one side during Junho's win, understanding that he should have his moment with the Gag Concert family.

(Oops, didn't know I couldn't embed videos so here watch a fancam of the gang at the awards!!) 
credit: 주녕반점 jjajang

(LOVE the joohyuk/joonyoung interactions -- they're so cute!)
I have high hopes for this cast and crew and I hope people are enjoying it just as much as they enjoy their personal favorite seasons.