[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I feel like rookie PD really will go all out and torture the members (probably learn some sadistic trick from Na PD), and have his revenge from being tossed around like a bag of rice on his 1st day of work. Lol I still remember that scene and it was so funny, his first day on work and he had to be broadcasted worldwide. Poor dude he looked so thin and out of his mind too xD
Defcon is really familiar with 1N2D and somehow I can see him taking on the "hyung/leading-role", more than JooHyuk who just looked like a poor guy lmao. And honestly somebody need to screenshot Defcon´s face without glasses, I really couldn´t stop laughing looking at him xD Definitely laughing so much when he and JoonYoung had that touch-feel-scene :P
When rumours about the new members (Minho, LJK etc) I remember seeing so many people comment and discourage them to join a "sinking ship". But now I´m so glad to see the viewers are turning to 1N2D again. Let´s just hope the show´ll continue to be this fun and do well =) 

I´m really looking forward to Sunday :D

That's why they are on trending #1 cuz netizens debated about their appearance for only just a 2 ep for the time being. Comments says that other than veterans entertainers on 1N2D, this 2 new faces aren't entertainers but an actor & a rock singer, but they can pull out other talent to be on a variety show. Just for the record that this is a ROOKIE award. Other members are already exposed on a variety show.But we don't know yet, they are only a nominee. I don't know if they have chances to win or might withdrawn their names due to debate comments.JH & JJ names are always on the news anyway. Our 2012 winners Hyungs & MaknaeBest Variety Show MCKin Seung Woo
Best RookieJoowon (1n2d) & Joo Sang Wok (QM) 
Best EntertainerCha Tae Hyun

Yeah, it's really not fair to nominate him since only 2 episodes has aired. They can't attend this year's award show anyway, so.. it's okay. I hope to see more 1N2D members nominated for next year. :) If season 2 is still airing, no doubt Haejin would be one of the nominees for Rookie Award... :(

Guest kindaichi1430271117

couldn't wait for KBSW to air, i watched episode 1 and parts of episode 2 online and i must say i am loving it! seems like the Variety Spirit of S1 is making a comeback! i really like the PD being so strict. hope he keeps it up! 
and Defconn is like a 1n2d fanboy! lol

Just watched episode 1 and 2 and so far i am happy with the cast and staff. I love how the PD is so evil and it feels so good when the members beat the games and get good food to eat. It was awkward at first but when they were hanging out the next morning it seems like they got alot closer. Anyway i am just happy 1N2D is back me and my family loves watching it every sunday.

PS13121300049.jpg
this truck back next epi (their 2nd trip) 131215  .. race 3 vs 3 . who get better vehicle (suv vs truck)  
only cth-defconn- kim joo hyukO( time army kekeke)...  can drive truck..    cth-defcoon-jjy   vs  kjm- junho-joohyuk   (junho just get his license in one epi human condition)

i just feel this season's crew just so eager to finally shout those 'fail', 'no good' hahaha. Nice to see Mr Referee again, I thought everyone in the crew was new. Mr PD roared out shilpae that first time in 5 virtues i just fell laughing. he must have wanted to do that so badly when he was a rookie! (speaking of which i was just watching him last night - that model strut, and stumble on his multiplication contest with Sugeun in Season 1 - fail!) :D
i'm already anticipating the next episodes.

^I love how the truck is back, and now the members have to fight really hard and scheme if they doesn´t want to suffer for real, lol. But driving a car with windows open/cabriolet/truck during winter and a car with no air-con during summer, is so standard 1N2D. I´m so glad Rookie PD is bringing us back to the roots of this show. But poor Taehyun, I feel like for him it´ll be such a shock with the transition from Bird PD who´re so easy-going on them, to now the new PD who´re just brutally evil lmao :P
I watch Junho regularly in Human Condition and he´s always the boss and sit-around-letting-the-others-do-all-the-work, so I wonder how he´ll tackle the wildness and suffering in 1N2D now xD This´ll be fun to watch :D
Btw does anyone know if Dramabeans will continue doing recap for this show? I miss reading their recaps and the comment section when people come together to comment on the episode etc.. I really hope they´ll continue since they´ve sticked with the show for so long, and season 3 is picking up really well too.

Guest agiblack

Love1403 said: ^I love how the truck is back, and now the members have to fight really hard and scheme if they doesn´t want to suffer for real, lol. But driving a car with windows open/cabriolet/truck during winter and a car with no air-con during summer, is so standard 1N2D. I´m so glad Rookie PD is bringing us back to the roots of this show. But poor Taehyun, I feel like for him it´ll be such a shock with the transition from Bird PD who´re so easy-going on them, to now the new PD who´re just brutally evil lmao :P
I watch Junho regularly in Human Condition and he´s always the boss and sit-around-letting-the-others-do-all-the-work, so I wonder how he´ll tackle the wildness and suffering in 1N2D now xD This´ll be fun to watch :D
Btw does anyone know if Dramabeans will continue doing recap for this show? I miss reading their recaps and the comment section when people come together to comment on the episode etc.. I really hope they´ll continue since they´ve sticked with the show for so long, and season 3 is picking up really well too.

Guest kangyoojin

Love1403 said: ^I love how the truck is back, and now the members have to fight really hard and scheme if they doesn´t want to suffer for real, lol. But driving a car with windows open/cabriolet/truck during winter and a car with no air-con during summer, is so standard 1N2D. I´m so glad Rookie PD is bringing us back to the roots of this show. But poor Taehyun, I feel like for him it´ll be such a shock with the transition from Bird PD who´re so easy-going on them, to now the new PD who´re just brutally evil lmao :P