[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Edited  Song list for Ep.4:
Zigeunerweisen Op.20 P.Sarasate
David Newman - Tigers Going For Baby (Ice Age OST)
Thomas Newman - Friends Not Food (Finding Nemo OST)
David Newman - Fighting Over The Melons (Ice Age OST)
Ledward Kaapana & Bob Brozman - Ua Like
Jack Black, Cee-Lo Green - Kung Fu Fighting (Kung Fu Panda OST)
Hans Zimmer - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa OST)
Thomas Newman - Enquiry (007 Skyfall OST)
Sidney Bechet  - Si Tu vois Ma Mere
Libera - Sanctus
Dietrich von Oppeln - Shimiliji (Uranus)
Tom Jones - Keep On Running
Various Artists - 진실은 멀어진다 (The Truth is Going Far) (추적자 OST)
오리엔탱고(Orientango) - Por Una Cabeza
매드 소울 차일드(Mad Soul Child) - Dear (아저씨 OST)
심현정 - Last Waltz [올드보이 (Oldboy) OST]
이찬희 - Get Up Now (강적들 OST)
John Powell - Moscow Wind Up (The Bourne Supremacy OST)
Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard - Like A Dog Chasing Cars (The Dark Knight OST)
Mozart - Serenade in D, K.320 “Posthorn”- 2. minuetto
Astor Piazzolla - Woe, Tango (Libertango album)
Al Green - Rainin' In My Heart
Various Artists - 하나되어 (Original Ver.) [Now n New (지금 다시 하나되어)]
James Horner - Small Victories (Instr.) (Perfect Storm OST)
El Mimi - Morphine
Gipsy Kings - Amor, Amor
Christopher Tin - Baba Yetu (feat. Soweto Gospel Choir)
자전거 탄 풍경 - 보물 (선생 김봉두 OST)
Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
Christopher Tin - Civilization IV Medley
Robertiano Filigrano - Gone Astray (Original)
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
richard simmons Dale - Misirlou
John Williams - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) [star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back OST]
Patrick Doyle - Frost Giant Battle (Thor OST)
Bee Gees - Holiday
Bill Conti - Going The Distance (Rocky Balboa: The Best of Rocky OST)
김흥국 - 호랑나비
Miss A (미쓰에이) - Breathe (브리드)
이지수 - Dressed To Kill [올드보이 (Oldboy) OST]
이박사 - 달고나
심보라미 - Cries And Whispers [올드보이 (Oldboy) OST]
윤시내 - 나는 열아홉이어요
코요태(KYT) - 안아줘요

Next episode’s preview songs:
David Holmes - Kensington Chump (Ocean’s 13 OST)
Mastadon - Elephant Man

PS: From minute 56 to 57 I couldn’t help but burst into laughters! And then on….

Woah I´m so happy to see 1N2D being #1 in the ratings again! The members and staffs hardwork is really paying off!!  =D>But seriously episode 4 is the best 1N2D episode I´ve seen since in a while. I enjoyed the episode so much and it was so funny and exciting, I really laughed till I almost peed myself many times, especially at Junho in the 1st game. I´m so happy to see that most members is really shining in this new season and doing so well variety wise, this is seriously 1N2D at it´s best! :))  
It looks like next week they´ll travel out to the sea?? I hope so cause 1N2D was always funny when the members went out on sea-trips and was so seasick that they rolled around on the boat or having members abandoned on a isolated island lol xD

class="titleNews"Defconn Calls Jung Joon Young Crazy on ‘1 Night, 2 Days’54167002.jpghttp:

Jung Joon Young caught the attention of many with his unique character on 1 Night, 2 Days.

In December 22’s episode of KBS 2 TV’s 1 Night, 2 Days, the members headed to Chungcheong Province, to continue the ‘Before Sunset Race.’

When the members gathered to have dinner after a tiring day of racing, Kim Joo Hyuk said, “I wish we could eat five ramens now,” showing his love for food.

Then Jung Joon Young surprised everyone, but especially Defconn by saying to the staff, “If you give us a ramen mission now, I will sleep outside with Defconn without any blankets tonight if we lose.”

Defconn, who was already exhausted and shocked to hear that, quickly said, “What the crazy are you? Do you become crazy at night?” making everyone laugh at the sight.

Photo credit: KBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/54167/defconn-thinks-jungjoonyoung-is-crazy

Hello everyone :))
I love new PD. He is so cruel and cold. Hahaha. I couldn't help but laughed everytime seeing his face when members won the game. He was so upset. Hahahahaha. 1N2D need this kind of PD, evil yet genius like Na PD. 
I watched first two episode without high expectation, to be honest I watched for sake Jun Joon Young ( This guy is so hilarious and 4-D dimensional). But, what ?The first episode was so fun, been awhile since I laughed so hard. Hahahahah. Finally, 1N2D is back to the roots, cruel and wild. Speaking about new member, they were did good job for it's first episode. Which by mean is no awarkdness,  except the mat hyung and maknae. hahaha. Really, I didn't believed when know that Kim Jo Hyuk was mat hyung. I luff him. Deffon such a big fan of 1N2D, he always talk about the spirit of 1N2D. I luff his interaction with Jun Young.Kim Jun Ho the only member who has background comedian, seem like he has burden in his shoulder. Kim Jong Min and Cha Tae Hyun, Thanks for stay in 1N2D. I love you guys.
Yeeah, The rating is so good!!!!1N2D beat Real Man and Running Man. I bet Cha Tae Hyun is so happyyyyyyyy ~~~ 

P.S : Sorry for my poor english :(

benbening said: Hello everyone :))
I love new PD. He is so cruel and cold. Hahaha. I couldn't help but laughed everytime seeing his face when members won the game. He was so upset. Hahahahaha. 1N2D need this kind of PD, evil yet genius like Na PD. 
I watched first two episode without high expectation, to be honest I watched for sake Jun Joon Young ( This guy is so hilarious and 4-D dimensional). But, what ?The first episode was so fun, been awhile since I laughed so hard. Hahahahah. Finally, 1N2D is back to the roots, cruel and wild. Speaking about new member, they were did good job for it's first episode. Which by mean is no awarkdness,  except the mat hyung and maknae. hahaha. Really, I didn't believed when know that Kim Jo Hyuk was mat hyung. I luff him. Deffon such a big fan of 1N2D, he always talk about the spirit of 1N2D. I luff his interaction with Jun Young.Kim Jun Ho the only member who has background comedian, seem like he has burden in his shoulder. Kim Jong Min and Cha Tae Hyun, Thanks for stay in 1N2D. I love you guys.
Yeeah, The rating is so good!!!!1N2D beat Real Man and Running Man. I bet Cha Tae Hyun is so happyyyyyyyy ~~~ 

P.S : Sorry for my poor english :(

Ok, before i start i need to apologize. I apologize to those who love season 3 which ironically that's including myself coz even i enjoy and love season 3 no matter how my heart bleed whenever i remember that no, no more Su Geun, no Shi Kyung, Dog Feet won't come out even i cry to die, and Hae Jin fades slowly. Season 3 is awesome, the casts, crews and the PD nothing else but greatness. AND I HAVE TO BLAME HAMSTER FOR RUINING 1N2D POST BIRD AND SEUNG WOO!!!!!

But no. What makes me bitter is not that. Yeah. I'm bitter. So bitter. Call me a mere pathetic envious person who loves clinging to the past or just can't bear seeing other people under bright brilliant spotlight, but i'm still bitter.

How can members of a show who just appear ONE MONTH in their FOURTH WEEK on tv but attend an important annual entertainment award event? It's not their fault i know. It's the station tv or whoever the boss there gave them instruction to attend the event. But how about the other 5 guys who struggle almost the whole year before to provide big laugh by giving their ultimate best? They're just simply forgotten? No one there bother to remember?

Tae Woong got problems with his lovely wife just coz of the show, coz of the stupid irresponsible editing of the selfish PD, Joo Won quits the show coz he feels guilty that he isn't funny enough there. Shi Kyung lost his patience and gradually felt it hard to endure the show, the harder he tried, the worse outcome he got. Hae Jin worked his best but even he looked tense sometimes, and desperate to find ways to be more entertaining.

Season 2 post Bird and Seung Woo still consisted of solid crews, but the material just so f***ed up, it destroyed them all. They endured the hard time, but still no one wanted to hand them the invitation to attend the prestigious entertainment award. Bad rating, no invitation, getting an award is just impossible, basically you're just washed-away crews. Not worthy anymore.

So yeah, sorry once again for my rant. And sorry once again coz i post this pic here. Please, remember them.

121222_rickej4.jpg

201212222058012710_1.jpg

2.jpg

team1n2d7.jpg

team1n2d34.jpg

In random note, i love how season 2 members even promised to dress similar to each other, as if they just wanna be looked and recognized as one. So close, so tight, so priceless, yet not worthy to get invited for an entertainment award event which they fought with all their heart to always present the best. Yeah. Bleh.

Guest shakypeare

Guys! KBS have now start to upload the new season on their YouTube channel which is "KBS WORLD TV",the first ep was uploaded on the 22nd,just wanted to tell you guys  :)>-

When I watch Cool Kiz On The Block with the rookie PD, they refer to him as Ryu PD as in Ryu Ho Jin. But in 1N2D and many other times people call him Yoo Ho Jin. Can somebody confirm for me what´s his real name? I got kind of confused for a while as to call him Yoo PD or Ryu PD.

th_smileys-snowman-7_zpsf182d069.gifeveryone! 

Calm down my dear @asyree (happy to see you here), the former cast of Season 2 will never be forgotten by fans  including  remaining members (CTH and KJM) who joined Season 3.  When Cha Tae-hyun received the award, I remember he mentioned all the his former colleagues name in his  speech – he was indeed feeling nostalgia (from my observation).  I know it’s unfair not to invite the previous members to the Entertainment Awards (they contributed so much - almost cover an entire year of airing time to eligible for nomination) but in all honesty, if you look at the Management side, there’s this important agenda -  to promote the current members. th_smileys-snowman-4_zps1dea8d7e.gif  Of course, everyone would be happy to see the present and past members to be seated on the same table but I don’t see any reason for them to attend unless they are presenters or winners.  Maybe I sound a bit cold but in my opinion -  if I am one of the ex- members, I would feel awkward attending unless I am there as a presenter or to receive a trophy. That’s what all show business is about….reality sets in when you are no longer a part of the family.  th_smileys-snowman-6_zps9e7e5e3c.gif

Like everyone here, I am enjoying Season 3 and the new members though a bit awkward in their first time meeting did click very well and were comfortable in their interaction and exchanges.  Perhaps, the editing department did a good job to filter all the unnecessary or awkward interactions. I love all of them  - they are all different individuals and they possessed an innate talent and beauty in their own way so it’s not fair to compare.

After a long drought of poor rating, I am so happy for the new production team – they scored a great deal of rating success and of course, huge credit should be accorded to the members as well.  ALL THE BEST for the show…..can’t wait to watch the 2nd Part of the pilot episode - Season 3.  Thanks everyone for all the wonderful posting and comment especially @kjmcth and so happy @cellineum is continuing her duties in this thread – gomawayo chingu. th_snowman_msn_emoticons-3_zps8d345676.g

Love1403

said: When I watch Cool Kiz On The Block with the rookie PD, they refer to him as Ryu PD as in Ryu Ho Jin. But in 1N2D and many other times people call him Yoo Ho Jin. Can somebody confirm for me what´s his real name? I got kind of confused for a while as to call him Yoo PD or Ryu PD.