[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

The group snowball fight and the commentary at the end of ep 5... I laughed so hard, I teared up.. The snowball scene looked as if there were six grown ups dancing around in the snow lmao

It's confirmed that Kim Joohyuk is gonna replace our Taehyun as icon of misfortune, haha. In ep 4, his team lost everything just because of his mistake.. In ep 5, forget about the members ganging up against him (I bet he was mad when he saw the broadcast), the last scissor-paper-stone game where all members coincidentally threw rocks, except him..

As usual, Jongminie: *brag brag brag about how good and confident he is yadda yadda* and when the moment the game starts, *ding!* SILPAE! HAHA!

Yes, LOVE how impromptu and spontaneous they were in ep 5, that's one of the original concepts of 1N2D and why people loved it :) Too bad the ratings proved otherwise but we gotta stay positive :>

Edited  Song list for Ep.5:
James Horner - Lizard At School (The Amazing Spider-Man OST)
James Horner – Metamorphosis (The Amazing Spider-Man OST)
James Horner - The Ganali Device (The Amazing Spider-Man OST)
Ashanti - We Wish You A Merry Christmas
김대홍 - 시놉시스 (미술관 옆 동물원Art Museum By The Zoo OST)
Jingle Bells
트러블메이커 (Trouble Maker) - 내일은 없어 (Now)
Hans Zimmer - The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly (Polka version) (Madagaskar OST)
코믹패러디벨 - (대박)추억의 테트리스 벨소리
Cho Young-Wuk - Cries And Whispers (OldBoy OST)
Studio Musicians - Jerk Off (DA SHOU QIANG) (그 시절 우리가 좋아했던 소녀 You Are The Apple Of My Eye OST)
Mask - Main Title Theme / Sex and The City
Colonel Bogey March - Boston Pops Orchestra & John Williams
Christophe Beck - Main Titles (Pink Panther / Epic Mickey OST)
서웅석 - 꽃날 (황진이 OST)
John Williams - Don’t Be That Way (1938)
어쿠스틱카페 (Acoustic Cafe) - Last Carnival
Lorne Balfe - Flight To River (The Frozen Ground OST)
양희은 - 아름다운 것들
Astor Piazzolla - Woe, Tango
James Horner - Small Victories (Perfect Storm OST)
GMB - So Nice
Kanno Yoko - Felt Tip Pen (카우보이 비밥 Cowboy Bebop OST)
Ludwig Van Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
킹스턴 루디스카 (Kingston Rudieska) - Ska Heaven
이루마 Yiruma - Your Autumn Scene
Various Artists - 상욱이의 크리스마스 (하나옴니버스 겨울노래 Album)
국악비타민 - 온정
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - El Sonido Joven De America
Frank Mills - Valse Classique
Various Artists - Love Is (꽃미남 라면가게 OST)
스페인민요 - Romance 로망스
Stephane Wrembel - Bistro Fada
David Newman - Angered Rhinos (Ice Age OST)
싸이(PSY) - 강남스타일 (Gangnam Style)
이필호 - 정면승부 (제빵왕 김탁구 OST)
Zigeunerweisen Op.20 P.Sarasate
카니발 (Carnival) - 거위의 꿈
이적, 토이 - 모두 어디로 간걸까? (With 이적)
Various Artists - 졸업 (하나옴니버스 겨울노래 Album)
Various Artists - Daily Life (달콤 살벌한 연인 OST)
최승현 - 펑키 스타일 (7급 공무원 OST)
윤준호 - 아파트 대소동 (시체가 돌아왔다 OST)
Apocalyptica - Resurrection
Various Artists - 걸어서 하늘까지 [주옥 (珠玉)]
정준영 - 친구를 찾아 (써니 OST)
DJ DOC - DOC Mega Mix
김수진 - B Rossette (하얀거탑 O.S.T)
류 - 처음부터 지금까지 (겨울연가 OST)
Nicola Piovani - La Vita E Bella (Life Is Beautiful OST)

Next week’s episode  preview song:
Daniel May - I love Penny Sue

PS:
Happy New Year to y'all ! :D

Kim Jong Min says he won't join season 4 of '1N2D'

kim-jong-min_1388657664_af_org.jpg

Following the change in cast lineup of '1 Night 2 Days', Kim Jong Min stayed on for season 3 as an original member from the past season, but it seems he doesn't intend to continue with the next season.

During the recent filming of 'Full House', Kim Jong Min was asked to relay his feelings about season 3 of the hit reality series '1N2D' as well as the reason why he chose to stick with the show.

He stated, "I stayed on because we were going to do season 3 together... I think I may have just lacked tact," adding, "It's still awkward with the new members, but I think everyone will do well together as professionals."

Lee Kyung Kyu of 'Full House' asked, "What are you going to do about season 4 of '1N2D'?" Kim Jong Min replied laughing, "I'll have some sense and leave."

kjmcth said:

Following the change in cast lineup of '1 Night 2 Days', Kim Jong Min stayed on for season 3 as an original member from the past season, but it seems he doesn't intend to continue with the next season.

During the recent filming of 'Full House', Kim Jong Min was asked to relay his feelings about season 3 of the hit reality series '1N2D' as well as the reason why he chose to stick with the show.

He stated, "I stayed on because we were going to do season 3 together... I think I may have just lacked tact," adding, "It's still awkward with the new members, but I think everyone will do well together as professionals."

Lee Kyung Kyu of 'Full House' asked, "What are you going to do about season 4 of '1N2D'?" Kim Jong Min replied laughing, "I'll have some sense and leave."