[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

rating this week episode 05 131229 (DOWN)  NO.3
11.9% (2013.12.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

14.5% (2013.12.22 닐슨코리아 제공)

---------------------------------------
Real Men(mbc)

17.7% (2013.12.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

rm(sbs)

13.8% (2013.12.29 닐슨코리아 제공)

Guest ikahishak

are they going to continue with this "morning angel" thing?
btw: though the rating drop for last night ep, but i enjoyed watching this ep so much...and i love seeing the oldest and youngest member together hehe

Guest kangyoojin

@spn_1109  Yoo (also often spelled Yu or Ryu) is the English transliteration of  or  written in HangulThe family name Yoo can be represented by any of the four Hanja: 劉, 兪, 柳 and 庾, each representing a different meaning depending on its origin. In Korean, only the character 柳 specifically refers to 류 (Ryu), whereas the characters 劉, 兪, and 庾 refers to 유 (Yu) and is spelled as such; because of its irregular romanization, from Hanja to Hangul to English. It is during the transliteration from Korean to English that 류 (Ryu) and 유 (Yu) are mistakenly misspelled the same  ;)

Been quite some time since I posted so just thought I would vomit out all my feelings! Hope you guys don't mind ;)

How's everybody enjoying S3 so far? Personally, I feel attached to the gang already. I can sense the guys slowly getting used to each other and the chemistry skyrocketing. Hopefully with a few more episodes/trips we can see a smooth, natural group of middle-aged guys just having fun on a vacation trip ;P

PD was so strict and I love it so much!! It might be much on the first few trips but getting the foundation and brotherhood right on the get go is important imo.

I don't know about you guys but my heart was swelling up so much after looking at pics and videos of them at the KBS Entertainment Awards. I know there was controversy on how they're attending as 1N2D despite only having a couple of episodes out but I can't help but smile and grin like a proud mom thinking you guys are going on the ride of your lives, enjoy the moment! I love how they stayed together and huddled at one side during Junho's win, understanding that he should have his moment with the Gag Concert family.

(Oops, didn't know I couldn't embed videos so here watch a fancam of the gang at the awards!!) 

credit: 주녕반점 jjajang

(LOVE the joohyuk/joonyoung interactions -- they're so cute!)

I have high hopes for this cast and crew and I hope people are enjoying it just as much as they enjoy their personal favorite seasons. 

I agreed..it is very important to build the brotherhood foundation..especially variety spirit among them. I hope Ryu Ho Jin PD will keep strict on them so they could bring out their variety and wildness senses. I really want to see them suggesting games or trip..they do not have to listen to PD all the time. That's the point of 1n2d..spontaneous and real. I kinda miss how members talk to the cameras (viewers) like they always did in season 1, that thing kinda create bonds between viewers and members.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE  ....

Last year 5 member 1n2d s3 win award (3 station)

KBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARD(25 DECEMBER)
KIM JUNHO (DAESANG AWARD)  AND CHA TAE HYUN (Male Top Excellence Award Variety Shows)

BcBLNrHCQAAz0ms.jpg
BcBS5PYCIAAOGrO.jpg
--------------------------------------------------
MBC ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS (29 DECEMBER 2013)
Defconn got Show Variety Most Popular Award
Jung Joon Young won Star of the Year

713676_article.jpg

---------------------------
SBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARD (30 DECEMBER 2013)

Kim Jong Min win Best Entertainer Awards (star king)   ... he still not get awards with 1n2d   he win daesang  2011 but with 1n2d team
rtyp.png

Guest diannerz

NW Ep25 and the maknae is really hilarious singing Hyuna's song! pwuhahahaha! http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/2-days-1-night-episode-25/1-2
btw, I'm an avid fan of 1N2D Season 3 since JJY became a part of the show. This season is pure joy! Fighting!