[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Guys, anyone know where I can watch the RAW online? I think tuduo or the chinese sites will probably be the first to upload online, but I don´t know which source I should look for? *impatient fan* lol :P
EDIT: Thank u so much @kjmcth :D  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

LINK DAILYMOTION  1N2D S3 EPISODE 03   (BEFORE SUNSET)

PART 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18fhi1_ㅇㅇ_travel

PART 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18fhdq_ㄹㄷ_lifestyle

TORRENT  EPISODE 03 131215 by @semi_fly

1.Night.2.Days.E469.131215.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.torrent
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/91376098/file.html

1.Night.2.Days.E469.131215.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.torrent
http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/8828096/file.html

I just watched the raw and even without understand too much korean, but still Taehyun-Defcon-JoonYoung made me laugh so much. I really laughed till my stomach hurt at the barbershop scene. At first I wondered if they´ll pull another "shave heads" like with Mong&Jiwon, but luckily it´s not and only Defcon sacrificed. Lmao even staffs laughed so much watching Defon being the sacrifice lamb xD
At the dinner scene, they consumed so much foods and drinks. I bet they´ll fight for the toilet in the next few hours of filming, evil PD is evil. Seriously Defcon and JoonYoung is really shining in 1N2D, Defcon is just so funny especially when he hurried the waiter (who´s that hot comedian btw?) etc :P
JoonYoung really hate to run in WGM, but look how much he run here. 1N2D is really survival of the fittest haha! :D

Guest missracoon

Hy everyone

i'm newbie here...

I really like 1n2d..

It can make me LOLed hard^^

Hahaha

1n2d alwats have cute maknae..

Season 1 they have heodang maknae

season 2 they have aegyo giant maknae

and now they have 4D lovely maknae

hihihi

joonyoung looks like a kid who get traveling with his uncles..

He got chemistry with everyone..

I like our misfortune hyung, he is super funny. All his reaction can make me laugh..

Defcon such a biiig fanboy of 1n2d hahaha

Cha tae hyun somehow became more and more dependable hyung, his unlucky aura sucked out by joo hyuk hihihi

I love everyone, junho jana and jongmin will be best buddy. They have zero level awkwardness

hehe

Btw, how about this weekend rating?

joonyoung part

#2d1n JY arrived at 5.10 am. this time they need 2 pack their own luggage. JY: i need to bring my own bagpack too? (very obvious he x bring)

#2d1n one of the hyung said isn't that Tolstoy ( book author name) joonyoung: Tolstoy? isn't that a car name? all the hyung laugh at him

#2d1n PD: you all must come back before 'sunset' JY: January? (pronunciation almost the same) Def: if it's till Jan how our program can air

JY: If the outline (round shape) of the sun disappears, then today's game is over right. PD: yes yes

then JY hide behind the board. JY: 'the sun left this much' ( using his head to demonstrate the sun shape)
BbiI2y4CIAArZGt.jpg:large

their mission is to work at the gas station and earn money ( help people to add petrol)

JY: at first i thought the ahjuhshi will tell me how much petrol to add but he gave me his car key. this means to fill up the tank right?

of course Joonyoung take advantage of the situation and add full tank. defconn praised him lol

their mission is to cut hair or shave. JY: hyung can't you just shave ur moustache defconn: your hair should be cut (implying his hair is long)

Defconn: you should try xx hair ( cut short like military style) JY: i already signed contract..my next album concept is long hair (lying again)

credit: gurijoonyoung @twitter

vivi86 said: their mission is to cut hair or shave. JY: hyung can't you just shave ur moustache defconn: your hair should be cut (implying his hair is long)

Defconn: you should try xx hair ( cut short like military style) JY: i already signed contract..my next album concept is long hair (lying again)

credit: gurijoonyoung @twitter

Defconn shaves for the first time in 20 years for '1 Night 2 Days'

The scruffy beard has always been a part of rapper Defconn's personality, but in light of his new gig as a permanent cast member for KBS's '1 Night 2 Days', he was forced to go back to his non-mustached roots!defconn_1387137006_af_org.jpg

Together as a team with fellow cast members Cha Tae Hyun and Jung Joon Young, the three of them were given the opportunity to move up to a better class of transportation - if one of them would willingly go through a style makeover. Although Defconn tried to get out of the mission, Cha Tae Hyun couldn't change his hairstyle due to a movie filming and Jung Joon Young gave the excuse of a new album concept, leaving the rapper out in the cold.

The new, facial hair-free Defconn was a shock to his fellow cast, commenting that he looked like he was in elementary school again.

allkpop

Check out the full episode below!

another link dailymotion
part 1
part 2

---------------------
@Love1403   ryu geunji .. he act as waiter in the three friends  skit...   kim junho also called kim jimin and kjm must call shinji... :D :x

This season is so much fun,love the new cast as a team already...Defconn is my favorite at the moment,the man is so funny,makes me laugh everytime and today's episode was so hilarious especially when he sacrifices himself for the greater good of the team =)) ..poor guy,he didn't get his Clark Gable mustache and i laughed so much at the dinner time,JJY so clever to give the girls food to finish faster..such a difference in the atmosphere between Team A and B at the table =))JH sure is an expert in fish,till now his team looks more fortunate,i guess i was to rushed saying that he'll steal CTH thunder...I'm so curious if JJY will be like Seung Gi,he was in the beggining the same with protecting his visual image,his washing ritual,the perfect hair,those who watched the 1season know about it, to beacome more careless of his image after that,more into nature not so"is my hair messed" type:))

vlcsnap-2013-12-16-09h23m03s65.png_89SnvhllNBCqqOEa9_oUmCrLhFFWTk8mj8cRPF4

rating 1n2d episode03 131215

13.9% (2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
15.8% (2013.12.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

---------------------------------------
this week  real men(mbc) get no1 with 

16.1% (2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

rm (sbs)
13.3% (2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

------------
Happy Sunday (superman is back + 1n2d)
11.4% (2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

Sunday night (mbc DWAG + real men)
13.6% (2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

Good Sunday SBS(kpopstar + RM)
11.6% (2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

Last night my internet was not so good but after reading all your comments here  \m/ I decided to sit calmly in front of the screen. The result: I died of laughing. I saw a ton eps of 2days1night and this new season give laugh with "soft" feeling and dramatic scenes. I didn't have "pity" feeling when members have to do rough mission. 1am went to bed happily :x

Good job, good job =D> =D> =D>

Guest banana1992

the mustache-shaving thing was REALLY daebak! I dont even understand Korean but I laughed so hard, a little pee almost came out LOL. Defconn is so funny. he kinda reminds of MC Mong a little bit

Jung Joon Young becomes the first person to get dunked on '1 Night 2 Days'

jung-joon-young_1387146409_af_org.jpg
Jung Joon Young made history on the latest episode of '1 Night 2 Days' by becoming the first member to endure the 'cold water punishment' on the newest season!

The punishment, which dunks an unfortunate cast member in a large body of water - preferably a very cold one - is a '1 Night 2 Days' tradition, and viewers were relieved to see that it has carried over into the new season!

Despite his pleas of suffering from a 'salt allergy' (?), the unfortunate singer became the first cast member to enjoy the cold soak.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/jung-joon-young-becomes-the-first-person-to-get-dunked-on-1-night-2-days#ixzz2ndRBllr4