[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

loli

said: Hello @Miky88.... see you here again

How come eugene loves to act in drama that she is been harass or assaulted by someone?? But i am glad in this drama that she has a kid

:)

... for now i'll be following the thread and if i see that it is interested, i'll then watch it!!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the first episode without subs and I enjoyed it.  However I may be biased because I like both Eugene and Uhm Force!!! I hope this drama is good for Uhm Force.  I hope this drama is better to Uhm Force than Blade and the Flower.  And I hope it has a better ending that Hundred Year Inheritance.  I also like the guy from My Love, Madame Butterfly.
Either way, I will watch this drama because of them.  Fighting!!!!

"Can We Love?" Kim Yoo-mi's 'S' line

photo389542.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo-mi revealed fantastic curves.

Kim Yoo-mi spent quality time with her boyfriend on the first episode of the new JTBC drama "Can We Love??"

There was a bed scene with the actor that was her boyfriend and she appeared in black innerwear, showing off her lines.

Previously, she'd worried that she was exposing herself in this bed scene but she was actually very cool about it.

Netizens say, "I was so surprised at her body", "No wonder Jeong Woo likes her", "I want to watch it again" and more.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

i wish episode 1 is already subbed and out. been looking but there's none. :( watching ep 2, i think the drama is really interesting. the three women are friends some highlights:
1. Kim Sun Mi [Kim Yoo Mi] seems angry towards Choi Yoon Seok [the boyfriend?]2.Kwon Ji Hyun [Choi Jung Yoon] has issues with her mother in law... she is married to a well off man,Lee Gyu Sik [Nam Sung Jin] He invited some men in their house, one of them is An Do Young [Kim Sung Su]. I think he and Kwon Ji Hyun had a past. She was uncomfortable while entertaining the guest, her husband oblivious.3.Yoon Jung Wan [Eugene] has a problem. She arrived home seeing her mother very depressed and crying. There were stickers on , i think they have financial issues. They went to Kim Sun Mi apartment, maybe staying for a while..4. will Kim Sun Mi be aware/fall for Oh Kyung Soo[uhm Tae Wong] ? while in a beach, she almost slipped on the water and he rescued her and carried her
Well, so far that's my understanding on tonight's episode. hahaha i need sub please!
okay spoiler tag is not working. i want to hide it coz i'm not sure of the details... well... :\">

just finished ep 1 with sub and yes, the drama is good. love the complexities of the situations for the three ladies. all have their own characters and weakness. and it's a small world for all of them. :P
definitely, i think this drama will show depth. 

SPOILERS AND MY THOUGHTS OF THE 1ST EPISODE*I just don't understand Yoon Suk. Sun Mi said he was not earning much and won't be able to buy her even a pair of shoes with his wage and bashed him but he's still "I like you noona, I'll save money." WTH?*Eugene's mom cried like crazy because Eugene is working in a market. I wanted to punch her that moment.*The scene where Sun Mi cried in the pool was amazing. Such great acting there.*Kim Sung Soo is the nice, quiet, patient guy.*Uhm Force is the arrogant but nice deep inside guy.*Lee Se Ra (the teenage girl) deserves to be beaten up to death.*Eugene's ex-husband is a weird guy. He looked older when he was younger. And his fiance bought him a luxurious car. Again WTH?*The scene where married woman saw Kim Sung Soo and her reaction after that was also amazing. She also did a great job, in my opinion.
So far I think it's good.

Just believing that Eugene is her actual age (33) is already a stretch for these eyes to believe, but the drama has her character at 39, so, so be it.  :-S  I agree with many of the thoughts of @brokksb regarding the first episode. The mom was being ridiculous, teenage daughter of friend is much in need of a backhand (I'm sure we'll find out why she's being such a punk later on), and the two scenes mentioned played by the actresses of the two friends (Kim Yu-mi as Su-mi and Choi Jung Yoon as Ji-hyun) were indeed outstanding.  =D> I really wish that they'd do away with this harpy style of mother and mother-in-law but, I guess it's here to stay so I'll pretend not hate the fact that most of the time that I'm treated to the talents of these incredibly good senior actresses (like Kim Hye Ok and Lim Ye-jin, playing Eugene's mom and Ji-Hyun's mother in law, respectfully) they're playing the most petty, and unlikable sorts of people that you're likely to run across.  8-| 
I'm looking forward to a great series, though! Eugene is, once again, a feast for the eyes and I'm really hoping that Choi Jung Yoon will get a better break this time than she did in Cheer Up, Mr. Kim... ;)

I love the OST to this drama. In case anyone is curious, the ending song for episodes 1 & 2 is a Korean version of "Everyday" by Kkotjam Project (꽃잠 프로젝트) from the compilation album <bright #1>.  The song that plays during the car/beach scenes in episode 2 is "Left you" (acoustic version) by Color of Clouds. You can find the latter and the English version of the former on youtube.

Also, Ji-Hyun's story is definitely the most intriguing to me. I loved the scene with her husband's colleagues where she says she can't drink at all and Do-Young just gives her this incredulous look because he knows her real personality. Her daughter obviously takes after her rebellious side. LOL

I wonder why HANCINEMA kept translating about KYM bed scene only?  There are a lot happening on the drama

"Can We Love?" Kim Yoo-mi's bed scene

photo390800.jpg

Kim Yoo-mi was seen in a daring bed scene.

The JTBC drama "Can We Love??" showed Jeong Yoo-mi in bed with Kim Sa-kwonKim Yoo-miappeared as the interior stylist Kim Seon-mi and enjoyed a night with her younger boyfriend Jo (Kim Sa-kwon).

"Can We Love??" is a drama reborn from the famous Han Gyeong-hye novel "Mommy Needs A Man" about a woman about to get divorced, a single lady and a housewife.

Netizens say, "It's so much fun, this drama", "The bed scene was great", "Her body is amazing" and more.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Random thoughts...
what's nice about the three women is that they have individual stories to tell and all are intriguing. Jung Wan remained cheerful despite her financial problems. But I think I want to learn more what happened with An Do Young and Kwon Ji Hyun in the past. She seemed not over him and still affected by him. A little curious why Jung Wan never knew Do Young? She bumped into him at the hotel [not knowing he was the sister of her ex husband's soon to be wife]. He also introduced himself as the CEO of the company where she submitted her work. 
About Kim Sun Mi, I like how she knows how to fight back and not be a laughing stock. I was just sad for her coz she has been finding love for a long time and all she has are broken relationships. I think I like Choi Yoon Seok for her, the dongsaeng. I know money is a problem for him but he cares for her honestly.
Well, Jung Wan and director Oh kyung Soo seem to have a bad/amusing start. An Do young was the recipient of her tirades mentioning the director, not believing he will come but then he appeared. She was so embarrassed. Then next time she just jumped inside his car mistaking it as a taxi in her drunken state. Looking for more mischief and embarrassing situations between these two. I love the chemistry so far. He seems nice despite his reputation. Just as I posted above, he lend his help to Sun Mi when she almost fell in to the water and carried her at the beach. 
I felt the frustrations of Ji Hyun towards her mother in law. The cliches begins. 
well i enjoyed ep 1 with sub. will look forward to ep 2.  :D

Guest nancykimlee

scout

said: [size=2]

I love the OST to this drama. In case anyone is curious, the ending song for episodes 1 & 2 is a Korean version of

[/size][size=2]

"Everyday" by

[/size][size=2]

Kkotjam Project (꽃잠 프로젝트) from the compilation album <bright #1>.  The song that plays during the car/beach scenes in episode 2 is "Left you" (acoustic version) by Color of Clouds. You can find the latter and the English version of the former on youtube.

Also, Ji-Hyun's story is definitely the most intriguing to me. I loved the scene with her husband's colleagues where she says she can't drink at all and Do-Young just gives her this incredulous look because he knows her real personality. Her daughter obviously takes after her rebellious side. LOL

[size=2]

[/size]

[Review] Can We Love Episode 1

Posted by mslee1107 at 12:00 PM

1545964_505960009518789_863507839_n.png
When I started watching this drama live on Monday via JTBC site I never knew what's in store for me. Actually I haven't seen teasers until I posted the cast of the drama in my blog. All I know is that Eugene and Uhm Tae Woong play the lead characters. But then I saw also that Kim Yu Mi and Choi Jung Yoon are in the drama.
The synopsis is so little I can't really tell the characters of each one. So starting the drama, again last night when I found a subbed one, finally I understand the concept. It's hard to conclude or assume the scenes when there's no sub so I delayed my post about this drama.
Let me start to introduce the three women who will show us the different struggles they will face in the drama. These three are friends since school days. 
Eugene as Yoon Jung Wan is a divorcee with a son Han Tae Kyuk. She separated with her husband, Han Joon Mo [shim Hyun Tak] who is a professor not because he is not nice but too nice to always be there for his family neglecting that his sole responsibilities now is his own family. It was described that he is always the guarantor on his sister's loans. So I believe, it is an issue because it affects them financially. She decided to divorce him last year but remained good friends.  She is a writer but for a while now she has not got any contract from companies she is submitting her works. For the mean time, to ease their condition, she works part time at a grocery without her mother's knowledge. her mother has been living with her. 
Kim Yu Mi as Kim Sun Mi has a successful career as interior designer. She often graces the television for her designs. She is single at 40 and I think she has been looking for love but not found one yet. A little skeptical about relationship but liberated enough to go in for casual relationship even with younger boys in hope that one day she will find one who will marry her. The sad thing though is that her latest relationship was a lie from the start and she only knew it by chance. She did the design in his apartment but he only indulged her but he was a kiss and tell one, mocking her behind her back. What a way to find out the truth! It really pains her because I think she invested enough feelings for this guy. The irony of the situation is that one dongsaeng who is working for her company is really in love with her and begging her to love him back. But she told him to stop feeling that way. Personally, I love this guy, Choi Yoon Seok [Park Min Woo] because he cared for her honestly.
Choi Jung Yoon as Kwon Ji Hyun. I am interested in her character and what happened in her past. She married a well off guy Lee Gyu Sik [Nam Sung Jin] that treats her nicely. She has a daughter and a son. [i'm not sure if the daughter is her husband's or not...] She is living a very good life from the outside and from people's perspective. But they don't know how she suffers the mother in law's treatment of her. The mother in law is living with them and I think she doesn't approve of her from the start coming from a struggling family. She hides her difficulties and just ignore her frustrations. A tough life to live if I were to tell. And to top it off, her daughter is having her own problems without her knowing. She is drinking alcohol/liqour. There is a cold misunderstanding between them and Lee Se Ra [Jin Ji Hee] the daughter seems angry at her mother. Maybe she knew what her mother is going through but is not doing anything about it. and that pisses her off as a daughter. Her husband Gyu Sik is clueless or maybe just a "mama's boy" so he refused to care of what is happening under his nose.
These three women have very interesting lives. The friendship remains through out the years. Kim Sun Mi has a temper among the three of them but I think it's because she has lived alone. Or maybe just straight forward. Yoon Jung Wan has a cheerful personality despite her financial problems. While Kwon Ji Hyun hasn't forgottenAn Do Young [Kim Sung Su] her ex-boyfriend who is now a successful CEO of a company where Jung Wan is currently submitting her works. They started on a misunderstanding when he brought her to a hotel just like the previous company owner she first came to. That one tried to molest her assuming she is an easy lay for a divorcee. Jung Wan was very vocal about her thoughts towards Do Young and not hear his attempt explanations until Oh Kyung Soo [uhm Tae Woong] appeared and she was speechless and embarrassed of her tirade. He is a known director and she is supposed to work for him. I found the scene funny although predictable. 
So far, the drama showed a good episode and the scenes are promising. Acting wise, the actors gave a good performance. I like the way the story is moving, fast, abrupt yet absorbing. I never felt bored the entire episode. I am intrigue how and when these three women find their happiness at love.
I will give this drama some more of my time in the next episodes to come. Hoping I will continue to post screen caps and reviews. Will share my next thoughts soon.
mslee1107

Source: http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2014/01/review-can-we-love-episode-1.html

@brokbsb
 omo!  X_X i am seeing what I posted in my blog here. thank you for sharing. actually, i did not write a recap, just like introductory post about the episode. anyway..i hope my thoughts are okay. :\">
haven't watched ep 2 with sub..will see if it's out already. I went to first page of this thread and I saw the chart. as I understand, both UTW amd KSS will have a love line with Eugene? and there's a line also going from UTW to KYM.. hmmm i smell intrigue and 2 triangular love angle... hope friendship won't be compromised.

Archived