[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

joojanah said: irilight said:

Jeong Soo-yeong in "Let's Eat"   (and "Can We Love")

Actress Jeong Soo-yeong has been cast for two dramas in row.

She is starring in the tvN drama "Let's Eat" and JTBC "Can We Love??".

"Let's Eat" stars Jeong Soo-yeong as Park Kyeong-mi, best friend to Lee Soo-kyeong and an ordinary housewife who lives with her in-laws. She's a working mom named Moon Eun-joo in "Can We Love??".

Jeong Soo-yeong claimed she's attracted to both dramas and characters and is excited to start shooting them.

"Let's Eat" starts on the 28th and "Can We Love??" will be aired in mid-December.

Source: Hancinema

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brokbsb said: joojanah said: irilight said:

Jeong Soo-yeong in "Let's Eat"   (and "Can We Love")

Actress Jeong Soo-yeong has been cast for two dramas in row.

She is starring in the tvN drama "Let's Eat" and JTBC "Can We Love??".

"Let's Eat" stars Jeong Soo-yeong as Park Kyeong-mi, best friend to Lee Soo-kyeong and an ordinary housewife who lives with her in-laws. She's a working mom named Moon Eun-joo in "Can We Love??".

Jeong Soo-yeong claimed she's attracted to both dramas and characters and is excited to start shooting them.

"Let's Eat" starts on the 28th and "Can We Love??" will be aired in mid-December.

Jang Joon-yoo to star in "Can We Love?"

photo373004.jpg

Rookie actress Jang Joon-yoo has been cast in the JTBC drama "Can We Love??".

She takes on the role of a wealthy family's daughter named Kyeong-joo.

She's a reckless and self-conceited character.

Jang Joon-yoo has starred in the KBS 2TV drama "Bridal Mask", SBS "A Gentleman's Dignity", tvn "Glass Mask", MBC "Oh Ja-ryeong is Coming" and more. She appeared in "A Gentleman's Dignity" as Kim Soo-roh's blind date.

Based on the original novel "Mommy Needs A Man", "Can We Love??" is about the stories of three women approaching 40 and will be aired on the 23rd of December. The cast includes, Yoo Jin, Choi Jeong-yoon, Jin Ji-hee, Eom Tae-woong, Kim Sung-soo and Jeong Soo-yeong.

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Min Woo 'Can We Love''s Younger Man

New actor Park Min Woo was cast JTBC new Monday/Tuesday "Can We Marry" and will work with Uhm Tae Woong and Yoo Jin.

On November 21st, according to Park Min Woo's management company King Kong Entertainment, Park Min Woo was confirmed to be part of the "Can We Marry" team with actors Uhm Tae Woong, Yu Jin, Kim Sung Soo, Choi Jung Yoon and will represent the $880 generation in the role of Choi Yun Seok.

"Can We Love" has twists and turns portraying the story of three women in their 30s who are the main characters.  This is the new project of producer Kim Yun Cheol who created MBC dramas "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" and JTBC "Can We Get Married?"

In the drama, the role that Park Min Woo will act out is a person that is born in the countryside and goes to high school and comes to Seoul as a college student who strives to pay off his loans.  It's expected that he will start to like an older sister and will start to pursue her, being a younger crush as he adds energy to the drama scene.

One staff member of "Can We Marry" said, "As soon as we saw Park Min Woo, we thought he'd be perfect for the character.  His acting skills are not like that of a newbie and his surprising charisma will really shine light on the Choi Yun Suk character."

Meanwhile, Park Min Woo has acted in tvN "Flower Boy Ramen Store" KBS "I need a Fairy" OCN "The Virus" and MBC "Scandal."

"Can We Marry" will be aired after "Your Neighbor's Wife."

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Source:Park Min Woo 'Can We Love''s Younger Man : Drama Stories : KDramaStars

Kim Yoo-mi joins "Can We Love?"

Source | 2013/11/21 | 154 views |

photo373612.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo-mi is starring in the new JTBC drama "Can We Love?"

According to several people, Jin Jae-yeong was initially cast for the role of gold-miss Kim Seon-mi but this fell through as her schedule didn't sort out right.

Kim Yoo-mi recently starred in the movie "Heartless City", a big shot named Lee Jin-sook in the drug industry. She also led the movies "Black Gospel" and "Red Family".

"Can We Love?" is a drama based on a novel called "Mommy Needs A Man" which is about various women in their late 30s living life in different ways. It is produced by Kim Yoon-cheol from the MBC drama "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry".

Yoo Jin is starring in the drama as single mother Yoon Jeong-wan and other casts include Kim Sung-sooChoi Jeong-yoonJin Ji-hee and Eom Tae-woong.

"Can We Love?" will be aired after "My Neighbor's Wife".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Source: Kim Yoo-mi joins "Can We Love?" @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database

Han Ji-woo to star in "Can We Love?"

photo375363.jpg

Actress Han Ji-woo is starring in the new JTBC drama "Can We Love??" in the role of Jang Hana.

Based on the original novel "Mommy Needs A Man", "Can We Love??" is about the life and love of single moms, unmarried and housewife women looking forward to their forties.

Han Ji-woo's role of Jang Hana is a career woman who admires Oh Kyeong-soo (Eom Tae-woong), a genius director.

"Can We Love??" will be aired after "My Neighbor's Wife".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

SOURCE:Han Ji-woo to star in "Can We Love?" @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database

Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene Interview.I google-translated it. As far as I understood; the title of the drama has been changed into "Barn Can"‘우사수’ 유진·엄태웅 “‘디테일한 연출’ 김윤철 감독과 호흡 기대”The (google) Translation of the Interview
'Barn can' Eugene, Uhm Tae Woong, "" detailed rendering 'expectations gimyuncheoldirector and breathing "
htm_2013120218151c010c011.jpg

Actor Uhm Tae Woong highly favorable (39) and Eugene (32) is the new JTBC drama " Can we love our '(hereinafter' barn can ') was set for breathing in smoke . Uhm Tae Woong is the nature with kkachilhan Chungmuro ​​station representative ohgyeongsu -movie director , Eugene the former husband the news that his younger marry a divorcee yunjeongwan frustrated by delays. Than-expected response to the two actors got all sadness because you jaahnaetdeon Filmography experience. However , the work of the grades and the individual's ability to learn independently and the critics never comes .Obtained after the reaction is undoubtedly unfortunate sequel to ' jungbak ' or ' hit ' and showed off geonjaeham pop . What is a word that describes a good actor batting average . Home Theater in a much higher reliability expectations for this work is also growing.

' Usa Can ' is a fiction writer hangyeonghye 'Mom I need a man ' in the drama of the original . Placed on the nose bulhok spinster , single mom , work and love of three women , including housewives painted. MBC ' My Name is Kim Sam Soon (05)' JTBC ' We could be married (13) ', and the consensus PD gimyuncheol took the megaphone . " Thy neighbor's wife ' follow-up to the first broadcast in January . November 22 last completed the first reading of the script with the two main characters Uhm Tae Woong , Eugene drama can bunny ' talked about .

- ' Barn can ' starring resolve the reason .

"The whole liked the script and synopsis . Gals think heroine Feh! I used to want to be on TV to try to finish this drama met the actual age of the character a little more worthwhile to manjiman thought between the women seemed to be more fun place to talk , the age group for women viewers seemed to be able to evoke sympathy . Synopsis enough viewers were attracted enough position . " (Eugene)

"Long ago, the delicate soft output gimyuncheol director and just wanted to work again , this time been known to do happy and looking forward to working together . " ( Uhm Tae Woong )

- An introduction to the characters dont have your assignments .

" Yunjeongwan station took on a bright, fun and the nature of good character , who is also going well with people and have fun that the sponge-like character . Divorcee without challenging the penalty is up to a 10-year-old son of a single mother in a tough situation, but also a tough tee annaego brighten the living character . "( Eugene)

" Ohgyeongsu station took on a global film director . Pleasant and the affection many fascinating characters . Tuk adhering to throw a joke character in the warm and caring . " ( Uhm Tae Woong )

- To postpone the difficult .

" It's not the first time divorcee station , there is no significant difficulties . (Laughter) The subject of the drama of divorce is not a divorce situation, the drama started already because this is what people jeongwan , and the other peripheral characters and what the relationship is well-researched and a good smoke seems to be able to create a character . " (Eugene)

"It has been a movie director and a lot of movies in the field jjikeumyeo story. Yet all felt perfectly in any character that is not easy being a person is gonna Slowly I defer to people to go through the process of assimilation . Again the same. First to fully understand the character from right away, but, but , being a little last thing . shot higher progresses it seems more immersive . "

htm_20131202181532c010c011.jpg

- The first time through this drama respiratory contact.

" There was no personal acquaintance . Knew him , or talking to a little closer , but did not seem to be a chance , but always fun seeing Uhm Tae Woong 's Filmography , especially drama" Resurrection " I really like it a lot. Uhm Tae Woong showed in the drama there 's one of two officers to be memorable . commitment to make a good looking person to concentrate power in a strange actor. framework bakhiji it seems not to smoke . acting like you seem to be having fun. "( Eugene)

" Eugene to finish reading the script , starring actors such as Kim Sung Soo choejeongyun , divided neunde feel good chat with Eugene to give a better sense of the other person seems to be an actor . Character seems too manly already been postponed from the angular breathing is expected the . "( Uhm Tae Woong )

- The first impression of the script you have finished reading .

" Choejeongyun drama set among friends , acquaintances in the original cider Mr. gimyumi the first script reading was from the atmosphere hwagiaeae mom take on the new role of teacher gimhyeok ' ttasamo ' meetings ssatatgo acquainted with the activity and 3-4 times work together. been known to do a good shot with those happy to produce another well-known director and detailed work already, I wonder whether something . bishop's sensitivity is expected. "( Eugene)

" Director and actors are all good people without difficulty because the first script reading from the " rice cake -like ' breathing could adjust . Delicate story can relate to your bishop and expectations been known to do great work . Director for greater faith . "( Uhm Tae Woong )

- The two actors that everyone seems to be acting without a break . How can one manage health .

"First was smoking and eating healthy food day off to take care of the dogs for a walk and exercise for word and not the mountain behind the side. Smoking honey healthier mind and body feels like family too . "( Uhm Tae Woong )

" Pilates and yoga , and even the spare time . Because of its type that is not a bad thing in the body , especially in health management is not , but try to exercise whenever teumnal liquor side of the original is not good . " ( Eugene)

- When choosing a marriage partner and the work is on the side .

"Yes, always cool to talk to the viewers position now is , and makes a lot of support for marriage after having his wife's support is often very powerful . Wives ' You're the best !" Were listening to the message of cheer . "( Uhm Tae Woong )

" Of course. Again looked like on the synopsis is of course the decision as to discuss the winter I hate taking so much cheer to her husband played the more Come on . Drama go after him like a journey ." (Eugene)

- A word to the fans and if those viewers .

" I always choose to work in earnest fans believe that thanks to the support . Gimyuncheol that works director and who do you like better fans . Since when have to say what is in between going through the same . ' Barn can ' through the good I want to make it up in smoke . "( Uhm Tae Woong )

" Lonesome was greeted with a new character . Jotgetgo I'd look for a new challenge I will try so hard to seem so . Stories of women ladies are especially fun because I wish I'd agree with me ." (Eugene)

It's not very comprehensible but I think it helps. 

Eom Tae-woong feels pro even in still cuts

photo378396.jpg

Actor Eom Tae-woong became a movie director.

Still cuts of Eom Tae-woong have been released from the new JTBC drama "Can We Love??" Eom Tae-woong's role of Oh Kyeong-soo (Eom Tae-woong) is a movie director. He looks comfortable with a camera in his hands.

These pictures were taken at a beach in Incheon and Eom Tae-woong's great condition had him rolling on set. He was sure to discuss things carefully with everyone before shooting and showed the good example of being a pro.

"Can We Love?" is a fun drama about womenarrow-10x10.png in their 30s who deliver fantasies and views about their love and work. This drama will be broadcasted in January next year after "My Neighbor's Wife".

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Source: Eom Tae-woong feels pro even in still cuts @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database

Eugene presents warm padded jackets as gifts to her drama staff members

Eugene_1386348456_af_org.jpg

Actress Eugene surprised the staff members of her latest drama 'Can We Love' with padded jackets as a present to help protect them from the growing cold. 

On December 6, her agency GG Entertainment wrote on their official Facebook page, "Eugene gave padded jackets as presents to the staff who are enduring the cold weather with her," and uploaded the above picture.

In it, Eugene, who definitely stands out, and some of the staff members are dressed warmly in thick jackets while showing their approval with a thumbs up! 

The agency said, "Eugene gave them padded jackets as presents to show her gratitude for how they are enduring the endless schedule with her as the weather gets colder and colder. She has a reputation as a comfortable actress to work with due to her bright and pleasant personality; she is known for taking care of the staff like they're family."

JTBC's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Can We Love' will air its first episode on January 6!

Source: Eugene presents warm padded jackets as gifts to her drama staff members | allkpop.com

Yoo Jin and Eom Tae-woong together

photo380416.jpg

Actress Yoo Jin and actor Eom Tae-woong are the next visual couple.

Co-stars of the new JTBC drama "Can We Love??" take on the roles of a single mom Yoon Jeong-wan and worldwide movie director Oh Kyeong-soo.

Yoo Jin and Eom Tae-woong make the ordinary extraordinary and just by standing next to each other, they create a great shot and prompt the urge to watch the drama.

They have all the looks anybody would want and they even look alike when they are smiling, proving that their chemistry works well together.

Although they are working together for the first time, the two have excellent team work and everyone nods their head at them.

Meanwhile, "Can We Love??" is about the fantasy, work and love of a woman in her 30s. It is to be broadcasted on the 6th of January.

Archived