[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Yoo-mi, Eugene, and Uhm Tae-woong look friendly at press conference of 'Can We Love'

아시아투데이 원문 l 입력 2014.01.03 14:20
아시아투데이

On January 2, actresses Kim Yoo-mi and Eugene, and actor Uhm Tae-woong attended a press conference of JTBC's upcoming Mon-Tue drama 'Can We Love' held at Megabox in Dongdaemun, Seoul. 

'Can We Love' is about three women in their late thirties. 

The drama, starring Eugene, Uhm Tae-woong, Kim Yoo-mi, Choi Jung-yoon, Kim Sung-soo, Kim Hye-ok, and Gil Yong-woo, will air on January 6 at 9:45 PM. 

{ ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이 }
 Source: http://news.zum.com/articles/10864104?c=06

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"JTBC’s New Drama ‘Can We Love’ To Hold its Press Conferencebnt newsbnt news – 8 hours ago

87b59j6kcmfjpf2mi3ilfl1mt28o1fyy.jpg

59ge4ykz0z22jv24jsrwjlkep958tacn.jpg

ik2ytid40nj39jitlt8nqbtz08t6lngu.jpg

y8jifmbfzl9yuhh71ekhg48g1qcc4ixs.jpg

f81lj3q0doxyv6uma5tgyqnp7pr1xfi4.jpg

du7ee0ok19v8wfc4h4j2icqqkkamjf9n.jpg

89byd0xny4egg4pao004cnp8umx2jcwg.jpg

uw4xam9cexldf8yd4lv5p7u2eazfpkja.jpg

xseog3fnuibzofp5ulezjapxn9deddt2.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] On January 2, JTBC’s new drama ‘Can We Love’ held its press conference at Dongdaemun Megabox, Seoul.
On that day, Uhm Tae Woong, Eugene, Choi Jung Yoon, Kim Yoo Mi, Kim Sung Soo and others visited to celebrate.
‘Can We Love’ is a drama about three women, who are in their late thirties, living their lives as divorced woman, old maid, housewife
Meanwhile, JTBC’s new drama ‘Can We Love,’ staring Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Yoo Mi, Choi Jung Yoon, and Kim Sung Soo, will be first broadcast on January 6. (photo by bntnews DB)

For more bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.ukSource: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/jtbc-s-new-drama-can-we-love-to-024925712.html

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; visibility: visible;"Eugene and Uhm Tae Woong Shine at the Press Conference of Upcoming Drama “Can We Love”an0ya January 2, 2014 3 Comments
Eugene and Uhm Tae Woong Shine at the Press Conference of Upcoming Drama “Can We Love”

Actress Eugene and actor Uhm Tae Woong charmed the audience at the press conference of “Can We Love.”

Only a few days are left until the pilot episode of cable channel JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday mini series “Can We Love” airs, and to build excitement for the drama, the drama’s lead couple attended the press conference held at Megabox in Dongdaemun, Seoul, on December 2. The two stars look sharp wearing their simple but stylish outfits, and their bright smiles light up the picture. Not to mention the subtle gesture of Uhm Tae Woong, who has gently laid his hand on the beautiful actress’ shoulder, confirming their friendly relationshiparrow-10x10.png.

Based on the novel titled “Mother Needs a Man,” the upcoming drama will depict the stories of three women in their late thirties. In a warm and delightful manner, it will touch issues such as love, dreams, and fantasies.

The pilot episode of “Can We Love” airs on January 6 at 9.45pm (KST).

eugene uhm tae woong

Watch the trailer here:

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/02/eugene-and-uhm-tae-woong-shine-at-the-press-conference-of-upcoming-drama-can-we-love/#.UsaMAflkP04

Here is am update from Soompi

class="content-title" Eugene and Uhm Tae Woong Shine at the Press Conference of Upcoming Drama “Can We Love”  
Eugene and Uhm Tae Woong Shine at the Press Conference of Upcoming Drama “Can We Love”

Actress Eugene and actor Uhm Tae Woong charmed the audience at the press conference of “Can We Love.”

Only a few days are left until the pilot episode of cable channel JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday mini series “Can We Love” airs, and to build excitement for the drama, the drama’s lead couple attended the press conference held at Megabox in Dongdaemun, Seoul, on December 2. The two stars look sharp wearing their simple but stylish outfits, and their bright smiles light up the picture. Not to mention the subtle gesture of Uhm Tae Woong, who has gently laid his hand on the beautiful actress’ shoulder, confirming their friendly relationship.

Based on the novel titled “Mother Needs a Man,” the upcoming drama will depict the stories of three women in their late thirties. In a warm and delightful manner, it will touch issues such as love, dreams, and fantasies.

The pilot episode of “Can We Love” airs on January 6 at 9.45pm (KST).

eugene uhm tae woong

Watch the trailer here:

Credit to Soompi

“Can We Love” Choi Jung Yoon Perfects Random Dance

“Can We Love” Choi Jung Yoon Perfects Random Dance

Actress Choi Jung Yoon said that she made a random dance.

On January 2nd, Choi Jung Yoon said in the presentation production of the JTBC Monday/Tuesday "Can We Love" held in Seoul Dongdae Moon Megabox, "There was a scene where you'd dance but we changed it on the set."

Choi Jung Yoon said, "It was originally a Sista song but we changed it to a song of our generation.  In our days, there were no group dances like the recent groups.  So, we changed the style to free style."

The MC then said, "Did you enjoy partying?" and Choi Jung Yoon said, "I did before but I think there's other things I could do to have fun" and answered.

Choi Jung Yun plays the role of a housewife that everyone is jealous about.  She marries a rich man but has a tough time with her mother-in-law.  At this time, she meets her first love Do Young (played by Kim Sung Soo) and gets shaken up.

At this, Choi Jung Yoon said, "My character is more complex than what I've played before.  It's easier to act love in the late 30s than the late 20s because it has more depth and because you're more caring.  So, I'm happier now" as she showed how satisfied she was."

Meanwhile, "Can We Love" shows divorcee Yoo Jin (played by Yoon Jung Wan), a gold miss Kim Yoo Mi (played by Kim Sun Mi), a housewife Choi Jung Yoon (played by Choi Ji Yoon) and the conflicts that they have.  Its broadcast at 9:50PM on January 6th.

Credits: KDramaStars

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 36px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 48px; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both;"New JTBC drama ‘Could We Love’ with Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene premieres next weekPosted on January 4, 2014

cwl

JTBC is bringing a new show Could We Love from next week in its Monday-Tuesday slot which stars Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene in the lead roles. It is a romantic comedy about three friends in their 30s and 40s: a divorcee, a housewife and a single and happy woman. It has been a norm in dramaland to have three friends and this one also looks like the typical light take on the lives, loves and friendships of the said trio. What makes it more appealing is the cast (which also includes Kim Sung Soo, Choi Jung Yoon, Kim Yoo Mi), the PD (who directed amazing and quality dramas like My Name Is Kim Sam Soonand Que Sera Sera) and the team behind this series did Can We Get Married as their last project which was well received by critics as well as viewers.

Uhm Tae Woong is playing a renowned director who is bad tempered and self-conceited while Kim Sung Soo stars as CEO of a film company (this character type is sooooooo predictable and mandatory in dramaverse). Come to think of it, the whole premise is actually as predictable as a game of dice with each face containing the quintessential elements and characters. But still, the promotional materials look attractive and if executed well, the drama might work perfectly to give a light-hearted and feel-good fun. Uhm Tae Woong last starred in disappointment called Sword And Flower and he is looking so refreshing and handsome here after seeing him in that sageuk attire. Eugene’s previous drama role was in hit but awfully rage-inducing makjang Hundred Year Inheritance.

Could We Love premieres on January 6. Check out the plethora of stills below.

cwl2cwl4cwlcwl5cwl4cwl5cwl1cwl3cwl1

Source: http://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/new-jtbc-drama-could-we-love-with-uhm-tae-woong-and-eugene-premieres-next-week/

hi, my first post here. watched tonight though not really understood the dialogues. :( anyway was hoping someone is doing live recaps.. :D haven't really read the full synopsis of the drama. but i think the first episode is interesting, the three women have their own problems to deal with.

mslee

said: hi, my first post here. watched tonight though not really understood the dialogues.

:(

anyway was hoping someone is doing live recaps..

:D

haven't really read the full synopsis of the drama. but i think the first episode is interesting, the three women have their own problems to deal with.

Miky88 said:

mslee

said: hi, my first post here. watched tonight though not really understood the dialogues.

:(

anyway was hoping someone is doing live recaps..

:D

haven't really read the full synopsis of the drama. but i think the first episode is interesting, the three women have their own problems to deal with.

Hello @Miky88.... see you here again

How come eugene loves to act in drama that she is been harass or assaulted by someone?? But i am glad in this drama that she has a kid :) :) :)... for now i'll be following the thread and if i see that it is interested, i'll then watch it!!!

Archived