[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

Looking good! 

Eom Tae-woong on the Red Carpet

photo381888.jpg

Eom Tae-woong stepped on the Red Carpet as a director.

Eom Tae-woong is to star in the new JTBC drama "Can We Love??" as a famous director.

His role of Oh Kyeong-soo is a famous movie director who's won various awards all over the world. He's also visually good looking and his outstanding talents puts him in the spotlight.

Eom Tae-woong is getting the flash parade in his black suit and walking boldly in front of everyone on the Red Carpet.

Apparently, he's been very thorough with his work to express the characteristics of Oh Kyeong-soo and has been going through meetings and discussions with the staff.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink :x :\">

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the interview I had google-translated before and posted. I'm glad someone translated it.

Eugene asks, ‘Can We Love’?

Dec 17,2013imageimage
Actress Kim Yoo-jin, better known as Eugene, a member of the 1990s girl group S.E.S, and actor Uhm Tae-woong will play the leads in the drama “Can We Love” on cable channel JTBC. 

The drama, which starts next month, tells the story of a divorced woman named Jeong-wan, played by Eugene, who hears that her ex-husband is getting married to a younger woman. Uhm plays Gyeong-su, a big-name movie director.

The drama focuses on how women lead their lives as single moms, unmarried women and housewives nearing 40. 

Q. Why did you decide to take a role in this drama?

A. Eugene: I liked the script because I was looking for a drama with female characters at the center. It’s a story many woman can relate to. 

Uhm: I wanted to work with drama director Kim Yoon-cheol for a long time. I’m excited to work with him.

What was the most difficult thing for you when acting in the movie?

Eugene: It wasn’t too difficult for me because I have played a divorcee before. Also, the drama is not about a divorce. When it starts, Jeong-wan is already divorced. 

Uhm: I always need to take time to understand my character. It was the same here. I couldn’t understand the character at first, but I’m getting him step by step. The more we film, the more I’m mesmerized by him. 

How did you two like working together for the first time?

Eugene: We didn’t know each other personally. I have seen him before but never had a chance to talk. He is an actor that makes audiences focus on him. And he seems to act outside of the box. I thought it would be fun.

Uhm: She seems to motivate people in a good way. I’m already excited about working with her as she seems down to earth. 

How do you keep yourself healthy?

Eugene: I do yoga in my spare time and Pilates. I usually don’t do anything that could be harmful to my body. 

Uhm: First of all, I quit smoking. Then I started eating healthily and working out or taking walks with my dogs when I’m not working. 

Do you consult with your husband or wife when choosing a role?

Eugene: Of course. This time, we talked about it together and read the synopsis. I hate filming during the winter, so my husband cheered me more so that I can push forward. He said we could take a trip together after the drama.

Uhm: Yes, she sometimes cheers me up and sometimes gives me some advice. Her encouragement is my power source.

BY KIM YEON-JI [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]Source: Eugene asks, ‘Can We Love’?-INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Updated cast and images for the Korean drama 'Can We Love?'

photo382972.jpg

Updated cast and images for the upcoming Korean drama "Can We Love??" (2014)

Directed by Kim Yoon-cheol

Written by No Ji-seol

Network : jTBC

With Yoo Jin, Choi Jeong-yoon, Jin Ji-hee, Eom Tae-woong, Kim Sung-soo, Jeong Soo-yeong,...

Mon, Tue 21:50
Formerly known as "Mother Needs a Man" (엄마에게 남자가 필요해, eom-mae-ge nam-ja-ga pil-yo-hae)
Synopsis
A drama about a divorcee headed for forty, a spinster and a full-time housewife.
Eom Tae-woong stars as Oh Kyeong-soo, a movie director who gets involved with a divorced woman named Yoon Jeong-wan. He is known as a bad tempered and self conceited but Oh Kyeong-soo is a skilled director who has received several awards.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/01/06

photo382971.jpg

Source: Hancinema

It seems that the relationship between Uhm Tae Woong and Kim Eugene is going to be a "noona-donsaeng"one. (See the character stills on the 1st page).In real life,  UTW is 6-7 years older than KE and in the drama he is 4 years younger.  :)) At least, Kim Sung Soo acts his age... =D>

Ji Jin-hee's airport fashion

photo383151.jpg

Ji Jin-hee who is starring in the JTBC drama "Can We Love??" as Lee Sera, daughter to Choi Jeong-yoon (Kwon Ji-hyeon) and Nam Seong-jin (Lee Gyu-sik) was seen returning to Korea.

The image of Ji Jin-hee coming out of the airport is unbelievably chic and fancy. She's wearing a pair of sunglasses on her head and a cross-bag in the shape of a camera, completing her airport look.

Ji Jin-hee in the role of Lee Sera is going to bring out the sensitive emotions of a 15 year-old middle school student. She's the 'Gangnam student' all parents want of their child and is going to win the hearts of the viewers.

Lee Sera returns to Korea from studying abroad and after causing some shocking trouble there. She's going to run against Choi Jeong-yoon intensely which adds interest to the drama.

Meanwhile, "Can We Love??" is about the life and love of women in their mid 30s and is expected to be the hottest drama in the year 2014.

Ji Jin-hee's hot airport fashion is to be aired on the 6th of January next year.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalinkSource: Ji Jin-hee's airport fashion @ HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database

[Photos] Added new poster and images for the Korean drama 'Can We Love?'

photo384728.jpg

Added new poster and images for the upcoming Korean drama "Can We Love??" (2014)

Directed by Kim Yoon-cheol

Written by No Ji-seol

Network : jTBC

With Yoo JinChoi Jeong-yoonJin Ji-heeEom Tae-woongKim Sung-sooJeong Soo-yeong,...

Mon, Tue 21:50
Formerly known as "Mother Needs a Man" (엄마에게 남자가 필요해, eom-mae-ge nam-ja-ga pil-yo-hae)
Synopsis
A drama about a divorcee headed for forty, a spinster and a full-time housewife.
Eom Tae-woong stars as Oh Kyeong-soo, a movie director who gets involved with a divorced woman named Yoon Jeong-wan. He is known as a bad tempered and self conceited but Oh Kyeong-soo is a skilled director who has received several awards.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/01/06

photo384727.jpg

photo384726.jpg

Source: HANCINEMA

"Can We Love?" Kim Yoo-mi and Park Min-woo date at home

photo384719.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo-mi and actor Park Min-woo were seen on a date at home.

JTBC drama "Can We Love??" showed Kim Yoo-mi (Kim Seon-mi) and Park Min-woo (Choi Yoon-seok) enjoying their reunion together. While her small and trivial life is completely contrasting from her dignified career woman's life, a young man is in her house, cleaning and cooking.

This young man is tall and good looking and he is a co-worker of Kim Yoo-mi's. He is 10 years younger than her and doesn't make as much as she does but likes Seon-mi with all his heart and will romanticize with her in this drama. The way they are in the house together hints something is about to go on.

Their relationship will be something that enables the viewers to take a look inside Seon-mi's head. They will help you concentrate even more on the drama.

"Can We Love?" is a fun drama about the episodes that surround divorced woman Yoo Jin (Yoon Jeong-wan), Kim Yoo-mi a golden miss and Choi Jeong-yoon (Kwon Ji-hyeon), a full-time housewife.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalinkSource: HANCINEMA

Archived