[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Is it only me who thinks that Appa is getting more and more handsome?

Oh I do agree with you @tiendoank! Daddy SIK is getting fit and so fabulous! :wub:

16995_1613602835555006_36882414044466693

Seeing cutie Minguk in the tub makes me want to go swimming even if it's raining non-stop here! haha.. :D

11540930_1614426238805999_82420044840321

• Like 8

Guest vvpal

I'm beginning to feel the end is near for the triplets and Sarang on this show.  

I think the triplets have gotten too big (as in popular) for their good and it's making his parents and noonas like myself, feel they need their lives back. The barrage of CF's in recent months is probably the final sweep for their scholarships.  

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/21/song-il-gook-receives-drama-offer-must-choose-between-drama-and-superman-returns/

Appa accepting the drama offer will be a valid reason to bow out graciously.

Despite the latest round of denials, I still think the triplets will withdraw in the not so distant future, probably by the end of this year. They have just gotten too big for their own good. Many fans, including myself, are fanatical about them. Paparazzi-like photos from the public, including those where SIK had to block the predators, are disturbing.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fQDbAS5D9vA/VZ7yDMhKA7I/AAAAAAAAFSA/ZgXUbErAzJI/w494-h685-no/IMG_1947.JPG

The conversation of the triplets on the tractor is so adorable:

Minguk: (showing concern) Our bus has gone into water.
Daehan: This is a tractor. It is not a bus, it is a tractor.
Minguk: No, this is a mire bus. Daehan-ah, this is a mire bus.
Manse: Is it a tractor that pulls the bus?
Appa: (asking Manse) Are you saying a tractor is pulling the bus with people in it?
Daehan: (agreeing with Manse) It is the tractor pulling the bus.

• Like 8

Song Minguk Runs Into Extreme Distress in “Superman Returns” Teaser Video

song-minguk-superman-returns-800x450.png

This weekend’s “Superman Returns” looks like it’s got quite the show in store for viewers, dropping adorable teasers for the Song triplets, Lee twins, Chu Sarang, and Uhm Ji On.

In the triplets’ teaser, it looks like the Song triplets take a trip to the sauna. Minguk is on an errand from dad Song Il Gook, and goes to the in-facility vendor to ask for some sikhye, or sweet rice drink. As he totes the two giant bottles of sikhye and bottle of water, he seems quite content, taking sips from the left bottle, then from the right bottle. However, as he gets closer to his destination, Minguk’s grip looks more and more precarious. In the end, he bursts into tears, saying, “Dad! Come quickly!”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/09/song-minguk-runs-into-extreme-distress-in-superman-returns-teaser-video/

• Like 11

Aww poor Mingukie! He did so well with ordering the sikhye but it proved to be too heavy after all! I thought it was cute that he took a couple of sips but really, two full bulky cups and a water bottle was too much for his tiny hands. I appreciate SIK so much for sending the kids out on errands like this and regardless whether they fail or not he is such a stable source of support for them and cheering them on without coddling them. I remember the episode where Mingukie was scolded by the teacher for painting on the floor and he bawled as he was told to stand in front of the class for the scolding. Mingukie wanted to run back to appa SIK but was told to go back to his seat and SIK looked calm throughout the whole thing as if convinced that experiences like that were what they needed to become stronger. I'm curious how this sikhye incident plays out in the end but have no doubt Mingukie will have forgotten in in a matter of minutes.

• Like 13

Poor Mingukie...bawling for his dad. From the look of the preview, he spill one of the bottle hence end up crying because of it. You can see one bottle is empty and the straw gone mostly likely on the floor. Ah poor baby, he's mostly likely very sad that it spills and he could complete the errand his dad gave him :tears:

• Like 8

Uhm Tae Woong And His Daughter Go Camping

jxt2tzrcwgy1bzuf5du5lp7c2un890xi.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Father-daughter pair Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On opened a camping ground on their front lawn.

For the upcoming 86th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns,’ Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Ji On set up a tent on their front lawn and opened their own camping grounds.

One of the things Uhm Tae Woong wanted to do with his daughter was to go camping. Full of drive, he set up a 2-person tent on his front lawn. Hearing that they were going camping, Ji On was full of excitement, running around on the grass. She became her camping beginner dad’s tent assistant, bringing smiles to people’s faces. Happy to go camping for the first time together, they couldn’t hide their delight.

Double-checking to make sure things were all set, Uhm Tae Woong perfectly completed his first camping experience. He prepared a ‘cinema’ for Ji On that only shows her favorite animations. For food, he made beer can roasted chicken. Recently, Ji On has fallen for dried filefish fillet and gummy snacks so her dad brought a lot, making Ji On laugh. Smiling because of Ji On’s smile, Uhm Tae Woong said, “Only the people Ji On selected can sleep in the tent.” Revealing that Ji On was the camping ground owner and not him, he caused laughter.

However, due to an unexpected event that happened on Uhm Tae Woong’s fully prepared camping grounds, Ji On burst into fits of laughter.

Meanwhile, this episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on July 12. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23640 

• Like 6

Why do I feel so sad seeing Minguk cry so much over the spilt sikhye? :( you can see he tried his best to hold on to all three containers (I could just imagine his fingers hurt trying to hold the bottle cap) but he's just a little boy :( i know it's a reality show and all but I hoped any staff couldve helped him... cant wait to see the episode! 

• Like 9