[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Hi all, sorry to write this first, it's just my opinion that some people are overreacted over the news. Let's put aside our worries about who might be leaving. Just enjoy the show. Whether if some family are leaving we can't do anything about it.

As the biggest fans of Song family I believe there will always be news

or fantaken photos of Song family, whether they on the show or not. Let just keep optimistic. Life still go on. Hakuna matata.

Edited by suellen88
  • Like 7

Guest vvpal

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/14/superman-returns-pd-says-they-do-not-know-if-song-il-gook-will-step-down-from-the-show/

They are increasingly using fuzzy language instead of immediate denial about if the triplets will leave. I am more convinced than ever that the triplets will leave. They have became too big for their own good. 

While this noona will miss them terribly, I think they deserve their lives back. I will keep watching reruns and clips, and flip through my Jeju photo book whenever I miss them. 

Guest blixen

I might be in a minority here but I highly doubt SIG and the triplets are leaving the show soon. They are too popular, still quite essential part of the show and ROS has boosted SIG's public profile. If anything this is the perfect time for him to negotiate a better fee and condition for him and his kids from KBS. I think that at the very least, the triplets will stay for another year or until they start school. I really hope that they are not going for now.

IF anyone should leave, I think it should be Sarang and her family. Don't get me wrong I like Sarang but crikey her segment is getting repetitive and boring. How many times are we going to see her and Chu Soong Hoon go on an outing with the same or similar outcome every time. When she goes out with Yuto and they compete, she throws tantrums whenever she doesn't win and her dad does nothing to talk about it or even discipline her. Even poor Shiho's crying every time she gets a present from Sarang is getting old. Though I must confess that her quest for her husband to show her some sign of affection (e.g. teasing him) is cute but self defeating. For the record I don't think Sarang and Chu Soong Hoon will leave the show voluntarily, I think the show will have to wait until their contract ends and not extend it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new family, I'd like to know how dad will cope looking after 5 children alone for two days. 

I think there more factors to consider about triplets’ withdrawal than just managing the drama and superman at the same time. Their popularity has gotten over the top and it’s still increasing with every episode. Korean public is obsessed with them; international viewers are obsessed with them too. They are literally everywhere in Korea now, especially with the number of commercials they’ve received in the past months. Crowds always gather around them when they film and people always take their pictures during non-filming days. With all this attention, it’s hard to remember that they’re just 3 year old kids. Song Il Gook and his wife are sure grateful for the love triplets are receiving but everything has its limit. As much as I love them (yes I’m one of those obsessed fans too) it would be better for them to withdraw before the end of the year.  

Edited by Miree
  • Like 4

Guest blixen

Forgot to mention one very important factor why SIG and the triplets won't leave the show for now, that is:

They really do enjoy themselves being on the show.

I suspect that SIG cherishes the time he gets to spend with the triplets and thanks to the show he gets to go and do all sorts of activities with them which he probably would be too busy to do if he was working on a drama alone.

just see several news abt artist with tshirt the return of superman .. after checking kbs   now selling t-shirt this show 

you can search with keyword 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 티셔츠 

link gmarket

-----------

this pic i got  korean site here 

zoDXXFl.jpg

s46sj6m.jpg

0tOJmLI.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

this from gmarket with RM price (mlys my country)

8qx2m5G.jpg

• Like 3

Forgot to mention one very important factor why SIG and the triplets won't leave the show for now, that is:

They really do enjoy themselves being on the show.

I suspect that SIG cherishes the time he gets to spend with the triplets and thanks to the show he gets to go and do all sorts of activities with them which he probably would be too busy to do if he was working on a drama alone.

This is true.

I remembered numerous times SIG mentioned in interviews that he feel blessed to be joining ROS because he can fulfill his dream to bring the boys out for activities. Although it gets harder for the boys for freely going out, because many people took their pictures and stuff, but SIG ever mentioned that he is fine because many people love them. 

Whatever the decision may bring, SIG/Triplets and ROS will be fine.

• Like 4

To vvpal: me too.  I keep triplets clips  to rewatch wif one day they shd leave.

Will miss them when they go but it is inevitable that one day they will and for their own good they should as well.

Hopefully we will see them perhaps on cf or if sik share w us on his fb or his interviews.

Whatever it is , I am sure they will grow up well with such fine and loving parents as sik n wife.

Love love these cuties! 

To tixie : yah i think sik enjoy doing the show.besides the camera captures even those precious moments when triplets interacted with one another when sik is not around them. I am sure they muat be delighted when minggukie count to ten before passing the bok to manse or how deahanie reach the top of the mt n snap picturea on his own. :):wub:

• Like 4

Guest mingukiefan

sorry but no one can replace song triplets for me, and i think for a lot of people in the show. it is not just the novelty of being triplets that make song family be irresistible. it is in the individual characteristics of the triplet boys that make them so entertaining and lovable. daehan the responsible and handsome hyung, manse the cheeky and playful maknae and of course my favorite minguk the super smart baby who loves to sing, to give hugs, to kiss and the irreplaceable aegyo prince. and of course song il kook who is one of the best dads in the universe, his relationship w his son cannot be replicated by anyone else!!! i will be so sad if the song triplets have to leave and i dont think i can watch the show after :((

It is really difficult to think up of fun scenarios with just one kid that is why Sarang's portion is getting stale. Just look at Ji On and her dad. While they go to different places like the other kids, there is only so much interaction you can get from a little girl who cannot yet make conversation that much. The twins are at the age when they are more active and exploratory and they have each other and their dad to interact with, which makes for variety. On the other hand, there are many outstanding things you can see and learn from the triplets. Song appa does research for the places he can take this sons to and what they could learn in the process. It is not only the kids who are learning new things, he likewise learns, being city-bred. We likewise learn a lot from them. He and his wife are super parents. I always look forward to their activities because they are very different from the other families, and the triplets are truly amazing. Manse never fails to amuse with his cheekiness, but he's one caring kid as well. Daehan is still shy around other people but he's talking more these days and is always the hyung, although there are times that Minguk acts like the hyung. And Minguk never fails to amaze, with his sweetness, his love for singing and dancing and his intellect. And when he's on an errand, he does not get distracted, except by food and bugs. He follows instructions very well and he is such a resourceful kid. Remember him asking a store clerk where to find the dates?

Who would think that at his age he would recognize King Sejong. It reminded me of a scene in Rooftop Prince when the guys from Joseon bowed when they saw the king's image on a paper bill. And he sure has a good memory, memorizing the stories from their nursery books and replaying them, and he even talks like an older person, and capable of changing the tone of his voice, even, I learn a lot from them and I teach them to my granddaughter so I am very thankful for Song Appa and his triplets. ♥ ♥ ♥

• Like 15

Will Song Il Kook and his adorable triplets leave 'Superman Is Back'?

There have been rumors going around that Song Il Kook and his triplets, one of the favorites of the show, may be leaving 'Superman Is Back'. The rumors had escalated especially after the addition of Lee Dong Gook's family, despite the fact that the show's producers had assured no family would be replaced.

Nothing has been officially decided yet, but it does look like the rumors were not completely unfounded. Song Il Kook will be making a tough decision soon, whether to stay on the KBS variety show 'Superman Is Back' with his triplets, or take on the lead role on KBS' upcoming historical drama 'Jang Yeong Sil'.

Song Il Kook's company's representative told Yonhap News on July 16, "He will decide within this month. There is nothing that has been decided as of yet. He will decide in a little while."

With growing questions about whether the actor and his triplets will be leaving, the producer of 'Superman Is Back' stated, "We haven't heard anything from Song Il Kook's side, and we have never had a discussion about this topic either. There's no reason for us to bring up leaving [the show] in this situation. So as of now, we are planning to continue with his appearance on the show."

It's been four years since Song Il Kook was in a drama, and 'Jang Yeong Sil' is set to air starting from September to the end of this year. 

Actors typically leave the variety show they're on or the music show they're hosting once they join a drama or film production, since acting is their main occupation. But this case is a little different, since Song Il Kook and his triplets are one of the most popular variety shows ever at the moment.

But isn't it possible for Song Il Kook to stay on the show 'Superman Is Back' and still film this drama? Some people are stating that since both are KBS shows, it could be possible for the broadcast station to slightly change scheduling and other details for him.

However, it is ultimately up to the actor to decide what is best for him and his family, so we'll have to stay tuned to find out what he ultimately decides on!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/will-song-il-kook-and-his-adorable-triplets-leave-superman-is-back

• Like 3

Just in case you didn't know...

Initially, the triplet’s 2015 calendar was only meant as a Year-End gift for Song Il Gook’s close family and friends. After the episode aired, a lot of viewers wrote in requests to the broadcast station and showed a lot of love to the triplets. So much so that Song Il Gook  decided to produce desk calendars for the public to purchase with all proceeds to be donated to charity! He is really a good man .:wub:

• Like 5