[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

kbsworld changed schedule  the return superman 1 week after broadcast at korea  not good for viewers  alwys watched on kbsworld becoz will missed epi 83- 84 

1)  episode 82 - 5 july 2015 on kbsworld 

CI9BCHj.jpg

**** NO MORE  EPISODE 83-84 ON KBSWORLD 

CHANGED 

date/epi  for  korea 5 july 2015 - episode 85 

" " kbsworld  12 july - episode 85 

KOREA - 12 JULY  EPISODE 86

KBSWORLD 19 JULY -EPISODE 86 

wchRcx5.jpg

ENlqFIl.jpg

• Like 2

Can someone please explain to me why Soompi keeps saying that RoS leads as #1 spot in 50+ consecutive weeks while it's been many weeks that 1N2D has been getting the highest percentage??

for 1st slot where superman vs mask king vs take of dad 

before this superman vs dwag vs roommate .. Superman regain no1 since dwag s2 - plus triplets join

2nd slot 1n2d vs real men vs rm    please read carefully when I write single rating superman  ... I not mention abt 1n2d ex just write abt overall Sunday program 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 5

Guest unknownxx_stv

Is it just me or has Seojun learned to call his bro "hyung" before the triplets? Smart baby!!

This is GOOD NEWS!!!

“Superman Returns” Denies Rumors That Song Il Kook and Song Triplets Are Leaving the Show

“Superman Returns” Denies Rumors That Song Il Gook and Song Triplets Are Leaving the Show

Some fans of “Superman Returns” became worried recently due to concerns that Song Il Kook and his beloved triplets might be leaving the show due to schedule conflicts with Song Il Kook’s potential new drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title).

A high-ranking staff member of the variety department at KBS responded to the rumors on July 1. “There has been no discussion of Song Il Kook, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se leaving ‘Superman Returns,” they say.

Another source states that as both “Jang Young Sil” and “Superman Returns” are produced by KBS, the network would try to coordinate the filming schedule of both shows so that Song Il Kook would be able to appear in both if he decides to join the cast of the upcoming drama.

“Superman Returns” airs every Sunday on KBS, and has maintained the top spot in its time slot for over fifty weeks.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/01/superman-returns-denies-rumors-that-song-il-gook-and-song-triplets-are-leaving-the-show/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 7

Guest leix_

Is it just me or has Seojun learned to call his bro "hyung" before the triplets? Smart baby!!

Seojun is indeed a smart baby. So is Seoeon.

I think it's because LHJ is always calling Seoeon "hyung" around Seojun, which is not the case with SIK because although he insisted on wanting the 3 to treat each other as hyung-donsaeng he never was strict with them with using hyung. i.e Manse calling Daehan hyung all the time (only when he needs something :p)
I don't think Minguk has ever called Daehan "hyung", or Manse calling Minguk "hyung" except for that time when they were in class.
Also, it's almost automatic for the twins since Seojun only has Seoeon to call hyung. :)

I just observed that the Twins are now (almost) the same age as when Triplets joined the show last year however Triplets were better with words. They were able to say words that were more understandable and more coherent phrases.

ANYONE HAS A COPY OF THE FIRST FULL X-FILE EPISODE? :rolleyes:

EP 85 Teasers are out! <3

Edited by leix_

It's so relieving that KBS cleared up the issue immediately. Even though I dunno how SIK will juggle the schedules, I do wish he won't leave the show..... but I also hope he won't exhaust himself.

I super love Ep.84. This city-guys-tried-country-side-life theme really showed how well-adjusted the Song family are. They might be city boys, but they didn't mind eating covered in the mud.. or being bathed and squeezed in that small bucket.. or staying out under the stars and the moon and surrounded by mosquito. I absolutely adored the big smiles they had during these parts. Applause for you for coming up with this idea, Song Appa!

This episode has once again proven that even though the triplets have long passed the now-twins phase, there are still a lot of areas that can be explored, which make the segments exciting and entertaining (not boring). For me personally, TROS is truly a show that doesn't only show how to babysit infant or young toddlers, and also the development of a growing child and the so many adventures that they can explore.

L3C6o67.gif

Il Gook Appa, would you please share the secret of creating a baby with this magnitude of cuteness?

Edited by tiendoank
  • Like 10