[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Uhm Ji On Digs Up Potatoes

11665592_401286563407367_620438526435950

[by Sora Ghim] Uhm Ji On has emerged as a master of digging potatoes.

On the upcoming 85th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns,’ Ji On and her father Uhm Tae Woong go to a farm.

Ji On transforms into a little farmer, digging up huge potatoes the size of her face and surprising everyone. Following her love for animals, she is now a lover of nature. With a huge smile on her face, she pulls on the roots of the potato and gets her hand messy in the soil. Her expertise in digging potatoes shocked the adults around her.

Moreover, Ji On would use the potatoes and put on a show, bringing endless laughter to Uhm Tae Woong’s face. Pointing to big potatoes, Ji On labeled them ‘father potato’ and ‘mother potato.’ Hugging a small potato, she called it ‘baby potato.’ Then Ji On put the ‘father potato’ and ‘mother potato’ together, reenacting as if they were kissing making Uhm Tae Woong’s face blush.

Ji On’s innocence warms the heart of those around her and she has started to speak, surprising people with her improvement. She brings smiles to those around her for a time of healing.

Meanwhile, this episode will air on July 5. (photo by KBS 2TV ‘Superman Returns’)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23397

• Like 3

Lee Seo Un and Lee Seo Joon Go To Busan!

0bgvohw3d8odfnqj5ob4ps2z2hdl42b3.jpg

by Woorim Ahn] ‘Superman Returns’ twins Lee Seo Un and Lee Seo Joon called an anonymous woman as their mother and it aroused the mass public’s curiosity.

On the upcoming episode of the program, the twins and Lee Hwi Jae went to Busan’s ‘Gamcheon Culture Village’ and saw beautiful views of the colorful town. They enjoyed taking photos with various poses and they called a blonde woman as their mom. 

When Seo Joon saw a lady sitting on the streets, he shook his hands and called her as his mom and it made his father embarrassed. Then, Seo Un checked the lady, went up to her and kept calling her as his mom as well. When Lee Hwi Jae saw the lady, he knew she wasn’t his wife and said, “That’s not your mother”, but the twins kept insisting that she was their mom. 

Meanwhile, the 85th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on July 5. (photo by KBS ‘Superman Returns’)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23420 

• Like 5

Song Triplets Are All Smiles at Mud Flat on “Superman Returns”

Song Triplets Are All Smiles at Mud Flat on “Superman Returns”

The Song triplets tackle a mud flat with their father in the upcoming 85th episode of KBS2′s “Superman Returns.”

Having previously visited a mud flat, the brothers’ behavior reflect how much they have matured since their last trip. They bravely walk on the mud flat and even try to catch clams themselves.

On their previous trip, the triplets had detested mud. This time around they comment, “It looks like ice cream.” Rather than being repulsed, they show eager curiosity.

Song Il Gook Triplets

Min Gook stuck next to a grandfather catching razor shells and observed him carefully. He is especially intrigued by the razor shells appearing after salt get sprinkled on the mud flat. His efforts to help makes the grandfather smile.

Man Se, on the other hand, doesn’t simply observe and tries to catch clams himself. He even proves to be more skilled than his father and gains the title “Mud Flat Prince.” Then Dae Han catches a specter shrimp and calls it a bug, making everyone laugh.

You can see more of their mud flat trip when this episode airs on July 5.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/03/song-triplets-are-all-smiles-at-mud-flat-on-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 10

Guest vvpal

I super love Ep.84. This city-guys-tried-country-side-life theme really showed how well-adjusted the Song family are. They might be city boys, but they didn't mind eating covered in the mud.. or being bathed and squeezed in that small bucket.. or staying out under the stars and the moon and surrounded by mosquito. I absolutely adored the big smiles they had during these parts. Applause for you for coming up with this idea, Song Appa!

Oh no they mind the mud, they just mind NOT EATING more :P

This is GOOD NEWS!!!

“Superman Returns” Denies Rumors That Song Il Kook and Song Triplets Are Leaving the Show

Some fans of “Superman Returns” became worried recently due to concerns that Song Il Kook and his beloved triplets might be leaving the show due to schedule conflicts with Song Il Kook’s potential new drama “Jang Young Sil” (working title).

A high-ranking staff member of the variety department at KBS responded to the rumors on July 1. “There has been no discussion of Song Il Kook, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se leaving ‘Superman Returns,” they say.

Another source states that as both “Jang Young Sil” and “Superman Returns” are produced by KBS, the network would try to coordinate the filming schedule of both shows so that Song Il Kook would be able to appear in both if he decides to join the cast of the upcoming drama.

“Superman Returns” airs every Sunday on KBS, and has maintained the top spot in its time slot for over fifty weeks.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/01/superman-returns-denies-rumors-that-song-il-gook-and-song-triplets-are-leaving-the-show/

It seems like KBS have been silently lurking around Soompi's ROS thread. hahhahahhah......

• Like 4

this pic from kbs site 

qPXm5Mb.jpgwill updated link & torrent here ... 

full episode 85 150706

1) E85.150705.HDTV.XviD-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/89232 

2) E85.150705.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH

http://www.torrentgood.net/89230  

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.82 (2015.07.05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYHYjlnAUVI

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 7

O6UI87h.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN + 1N2D)    (- 0.5 %) 

14.3 % (2015.07.5 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

14.8 % (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

15.1%(2015.06.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

14.1% (2015.06.14 닐슨코리아 제공)

12.7% (2015.06.07 닐슨코리아 제공)

=========================

2) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT   (MASK KING +REAL  MEN )

11.4% (2015.07.5 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK

10.7%(2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

-----------------------------

3) SBS GOOD SUNDAY (TAKE CARE  OF DAD + RM)

6.8% (2015.07.5 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

6.6%(2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 3

zGbqpLz.jpg

SINGLE RATING THE RETURN OF  SUPERMAN EPISODE 85 150705 

1) KBS SUPERMAN

14.1%  (2015.07.5 닐슨코리아 제공)

LAST WEEK 

13.5 %  (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

=============================

2) MBC MASK KING 

13.1% (2015.07.05 ) 

LAST WEEK

12.1%  (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

====================

SBS TAKE CARE OF DAD 

4.8%(2015.07.05

LAST WEEK 

6.0% (2015.06.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

=======================

NOW SUPERMAN REALLY CLOSE WITH MASK KING...  every week mask king rating up ... 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 1

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets Make Sure to Feed the Staff on Set

song triplets

Actor Song Il Gook’s triplets are melting hearts with their good manners and consideration for the staff and crew members of KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns.”

On the July 5 broadcast of the show, Song Il Gook took his triplet boys Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se to experience the countryside at a village in Choongnam.

The three boys tried their hand at making traditional seaweed, which they later wrapped around rice cake to munch on. While feasting on the food, youngest triplet Man Se suddenly approached one of the cameras and said, “Samchon (uncle), here you go,” as he handed over the rice cake wrapped in seaweed to one of the ‘dinosaur’ uncles.

Shortly after, middle triplet Min Gook also shared his food with another staff member, saying, “Samchon, eat this too.” After seeing this, Song Il Gook was unable to hide his smile, as he looked on at the heartwarming scene that was unfolding before his eyes.

Although it was a brief moment caught on camera, it was a moment that showed just how thoughtful and considerate the triplets are, despite their young age.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/05/superman-returns-song-triplets-make-sure-to-feed-the-staff-on-set/

• Like 8

I looooove ep 85!

Song family are getting more and more adorable. The Triplets are so cheeky. I especially love Manse's wit, when they left the grandpa's house. Instead of helping his father, he turns out hoping on weighing the luggage. And the little hand of Daehanie in the back of Manse's. Such adorable little guys.

I love the Twins too! Their conversations making me squeal.. :wub:

• Like 6

It's really enjoyable and educational as well to see the triplets getting exposed to a lot of adventures. They can already remember these fun activities their father is introducing them, too. Kudos to the triplets' parents for raising their children to be happy, loving, caring, healthy, intelligent and well-mannered. They know how to care for each other, including their parents and they care for other people as well.

When Minguk is not singing or eating (which I love to see), he looks very dignified and intelligent when he's quiet. The way he stares and concentrate on whatever is happening in front of him shows how intelligent he is, making you think that he is processing all the information he's gathering and committing them to memory. And in various angles, he's looking more and more like his father.  Manse is so lovable as well, with his humor, laid-back style and his free spirit, but within him is the essence of being a Song child, as he shares most of the characteristics we see from his two brothers. Daehan is so mild-mannered, with a stubborn streak. He's still a bit shy with strangers, though. I love the fact that he's getting talkative now, but Minguk is still tops. It was fun seeing Manse singing Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer with Minguk providing ad libs.

Ji On is learning more words now and is beginning to talk more. She's such a cutie. I know she's a girl but I don't want to see her wearing long skirts, because it hampers her walking and taking part in activities. Just like in the episode when she rode a donkey. Her long skirt rode up to her thighs, anyway. Why not dress her in cute shorts and shirts? She's got some pretty nice leggings, too. I find some of her blouses in a style that is not fit for toddlers. They make her look way older than her actual age. She's bigger and taller than kids her age, so she already looks older in terms of body size.

The twins are still the wacky duo. Love the fact that Seo Un is talking more as well, although I think it would be beneficial to his development if his father talks to him more (at least during their segment) so he will be encouraged to talk more, I also do not like the fact that Hwi Jae always asks his twins about whom they like more - dad or mom. There should never be a question about that, since they are a family. It's not like they are living separately and the kids have to choose whether they have to live with mom or dad. It should be mom AND dad, not mom OR dad. That's not good parenting. He's done it in the last two episodes, I believe, and it seems he's done that in the past. I remember reading about Tablo getting a lot of flak from netizens when he kept on asking Haru whether she likes mom or dad more.

• Like 12

I looooove ep 85!

Song family are getting more and more adorable. The Triplets are so cheeky. I especially love Manse's wit, when they left the grandpa's house. Instead of helping his father, he turns out hoping on weighing the luggage. And the little hand of Daehanie in the back of Manse's. Such adorable little guys.

I love the Twins too! Their conversations making me squeal.. :wub:

Glad that someone also notices the little hand of Daehanie that holds up Manse from the back...

BQzTWVS.gif

• Like 10