[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Triplets' X-file, the parts on Daehanie:

Daehanie is so scared to see the helicopter during the visit to the air show, he has to cover his face, lol...

rR0xCPk.gif

SIK is showing his drawing skills to the triplets by drawing on the windows, and Daehan asks to draw a bat, he seems interested in bats, remember he asked a few questions about bats in ROS episode 70?

59lswdx.gif

Daehanie is hesitating to use hands for eating the yummy fried chicken and finally he did!

FQmlnwO.gif

• Like 6

Guest torpemom

I have this special love for Daehanie. He really has a character of being a big brother even though he is only 4 minutes older than his brother. Daehanie always looks after his daddy while his daddy being busy with his younger brothers. He also seems more independent than his younger brothers even though he is the most shy one among the three. I just wish that his daddy can spend more interaction time with him as well. Love you Daehanie!!!:wub:

I have this special love for Daehanie. He really has a character of being a big brother even though he is only 4 minutes older than his brother. Daehanie always looks after his daddy while his daddy being busy with his younger brothers. He also seems more independent than his younger brothers even though he is the most shy one among the three. I just wish that his daddy can spend more interaction time with him as well. Love you Daehanie!!!:wub:

I am a big fan of Daehanie, I like the way he shows his caring towards appa and his brothers through some small little gestures which sometimes are unnoticeable. Glad to see him talking more now and showing adorable expressions, love you Daehanie!

QWjahL3.gif

• Like 6

By now I might sound like a broken record...repeating over and over again how I adore Song triplets and Appa. There's always something new to learn. Manse's hopping onto the luggage instead of helping Appa is... genius.
Seeing how the boys saw the mud park in a new way (comparing it to ice cream and no longer crying over dirt) really showed how they have grown up. And..hahhah.. I was laughing hard at Daehan when his face turned red after tasting the spicy soup. Yet..unable to stop slurping it. And naughty crew... creating an idea that Minguk might soon turn as big as the big boy because he couldn't stop eating.

I was wondering what Appa was saying about the fish/sardine cooking. Did he explain about his recipe (of making the sardine)??  I just can guess he said to the camera/audience "mideo juseyo" --> " trust me!"

Edited by tiendoank
  • Like 5

Guest mingukiefan

minguk and the fly! so adorable. im so glad he went into the mud now :) my little baby growing up.

Tiendoank: according to chinese sub if i understand correctly the interviewer commented that sik fish dish looks a bit .....strange / ugly?  He replied that  ate those stuff n he had triplets and he told the audience to believe him... something like that..... 

Edited by winterfan1
Need to add the believe me part
  • Like 2

My fave for this episode hands down is Manse! This little boy is really truly coming into his own! How mature has he become these last few months from when he got those vaccination shots (he was incredibly cute and polite to the doctor!) and now his courteous greeting to the halbae and halmae in the countryside? Also he was first to jump into the mud field and when they were in the tub being pulled by SIK and it tipped over he was so calm about the whole thing (Daehanie groaned a bit) and just cooly grabbed the sides of the tub. He also initiated giving the tteok to the samchon staffs and Minguk followed suit. If I were SIK I'd just about tear up at that scene! How truly blessed this family is. On the other hand, we keep talking about how Mingukie has lost his babyness in the last many episodes but this episode reminded us that he still is a baby at heart! I was cracking up at how he refused to go into the mud field barefoot and you can even hear him crying in the background while they focused on the other kids. That scene with the fly is also so funny and cute! Thanks for the gifs specially of him trying to blow it away. I also love Daehanie's quiet, even-tempered nature. He's the ever reliable brother and I am sure he will be the same when these boys grow up. Like you I was really touched by those little gestures he does with his younger brothers. That hand over Manse - how many times have we seen that? These boys are growing too fast but I hope they stay on the show for a bit longer. I have to steel myself for when they have to say goodbye to the show!

• Like 8

I was wondering what Appa was saying about the fish/sardine cooking. Did he explain about his recipe (of making the sardine)??  I just can guess he said to the camera/audience "mideo juseyo" --> " trust me!"

I am trying my best to explain what appa said in that interview, based on the translation of Chinese sub video clip:

• It was commented that the saury fish dish prepared by appa does not look good but appa replied that it tastes delicious.
  • Appa further explained that wrapping sauce is an important element in his food diet, he eats lots of vegetables mixed with the wrapping sauce (I am not sure if my translation for "ssamjang is correct as "wrapping sauce" ). 
  • He jokingly said that without ssamjang, he might fail to keep in shape that refrains him from being an actor, then there would be no triplets; he continued saying that  ssamjang contributed to the creation of triplets and Jumong (hahaha!)
  • Last but not least, appa stressed that: trust me!

Ztsb2Up.jpg

• Like 7

Guest leix_

minguk and the fly! so adorable. im so glad he went into the mud now :) my little baby growing up.

Big baby sure was scared and he looked so cute crying, then hitting it himself afterwards. lol He was Baby Minguk Ajussi when they were making dried seaweed though. Gosh, he talks so much! Haha! You can see that one shot of SIK smiling so proudly at him. He played a grandpa and also loves to play the Mom. He really is a Mama's boy. <3 Also, never thought he would walk on that mud considering he didn't like it on the previous episode. Seems like he likes to see the situation first before doing it himself. 

Love Manse on this episode, too. 

Thank you!

I hope the entire episodes would be subbed too. 

I appreciate and love all the updates on the kids especially from @phetbeo who's been sharing here since forever, also @Chellsee and of course our FS @kjmcth. I just wish there would be more updates on the other kids and not just the triplets. Hopefully there would be more people who would share in this forum about them.