Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

7 K-Dramas that you need to watch at least once in your life!

Here are 7 K-Dramas that you need to watch at least once in your life!

#1 - What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

1622571995-886d45ad-b3b7-4a56-b46b-3746d

The drama follows the seemingly ego-centric and narcissistic vice chairman of Yumyung Group, Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon), who gets an interesting wake-up call after his secretary for nine years, Kim Mi So (Park Min Young), decides to quit within a month.

credit: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/06/7-k-dramas-that-you-need-to-watch-at-least-once-in-your-life

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 5/31/2021 at 3:19 PM, serenilmauve said:

That’s strange, I don’t know why you can’t sent me message. I sent you message and added some members! Please tell me who I should add.

And can some of you all try to write some something? If there is a problem with my PM I need to address it to Admin;)) 

EDIT: Anyone who wants to join our 10th debut anniversary event or/and other possible future events, please, write here and I will add you to the group chat! 

count me in too dear.. i would love to join.. thank you in advance

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Where is my hug lol 

btw, I noticed that thread hit 1 million views :blush::thumbsup:

Lol! suddenly i remember those fans who were lucky to get a hug from him..how i envy them:lol: Even if he has another fan sign, i don't think international fans can sign up * sigh*

Peco never disappoint us :blush: Now i'm curious how Peco looks like, how old is he/she..or perhaps Peco is a team?

The same @serenilmauve when i rewatched Midnight Runners again i'm still laughing and exciting :) perhaps i'll watch it again if my mood is down

Talking about mood, last night i watched quite a lot of Seo Joon airport clips, just two clips that he looked a bit down, like he wasn't smiling and waving as he always does but still bowing and showing his respect. Fans should realize that public figures are human after all with his own life problems, sometimes life is up and sometimes down..

• Like 7

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 I really admire Peco. Her drawing/arts are really awesome. I hope one day Seo Jun will like the drawings. I remember Seo Jun ever like one person's drawing but I dont remember the name. 

We used to see smiling, friendly and funny Seo Jun but the moment I see him without his sweet smile, it will create many questions. Lol.  

• Like 7

A fan in DC gallery posted this,

This is the location of Seojun's latest IG post

1622643959.jpg

https://m.dcinside.com/board/parkseojun/121204

Based on OP, it is in Yeoncheon county, Gyeonggi province. OP assumed that he took the photo there while on his way to Conpia filming set or during the filming break. Bcs based on director IG post, they filmed in Yeoncheon, also in RP, Seojun said that he would go to Yeoncheon for filming after Comma fanmeeting. 

(OP said that post will be deleted soon).

@serenilmauve talking about fanart, there's also prince_seojun, remember? But where is she/he now? :dissapointed_relieved: It's different type of fanart from peco but her/his fanarts are super cute and detailed :love:

https://instagram.com/prince_seojun?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy btw what is RP? :sweat_smile:

That place without Seo Jun looks like an ordinary place lol! or because the different quality of the photo

Yeoncheon is not that far from Seoul, i wonder if all the crew and cast are staying there while filming or go back and forth to Seoul

@Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell

Spoiler

Well, i can't see the silhouette and the names of the actors when i visited the website. I don't know if it's my browser but i couldn't see all, just random pictures repeated if i scrolled. I just went through the Youtube clips and counted from there. There are 4 left and i didn't see the big names that i mentioned before. Say that they took out CWS, but there are still 5 left, so i wonder why they left this one big name..i don't understand

Yeah, i just realized that CWS is a Canadian. His status is actually a foreigner in Korea and probably obliged to some related regulation and taxes when a foreigner makes a living there

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy btw what is RP? :sweat_smile:

That place without Seo Jun looks like an ordinary place lol! or because the different quality of the photo

Yeoncheon is not that far from Seoul, i wonder if all the crew and cast are staying there while filming or go back and forth to Seoul

@Jeomju1216 @Gisell Gisell

Hide contents

Well, i can't see the silhouette and the names of the actors when i visited the website. I don't know if it's my browser but i couldn't see all, just random pictures repeated if i scrolled. I just went through the Youtube clips and counted from there. There are 4 left and i didn't see the big names that i mentioned before. Say that they took out CWS, but there are still 5 left, so i wonder why they left this one big name..i don't understand

Yeah, i just realized that CWS is a Canadian. His status is actually a foreigner in Korea and probably obliged to some related regulation and taxes when a foreigner makes a living there

RP is Record Park's right?

Ahh.. Cannot wait for tomorrow. :fullofhearts: Even the script reading only but I m so excited. Lol.

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216

Spoiler

I thought it is only me having problems to see the website. I cannot see all the names. It always come out the same person. Lol. I even cannot find Seo Jun. So strange. 

• Like 5