Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ May 15 last day to join our coffeetruck support project! ❤️ [Filming Upcoming Drama: “Gyeongseong Creature” 2023] || [Upcoming Movies: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia” 2022 | “The Marvels” 2023]
On 5/14/2022 at 3:30 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

Agencies of ParkBoGum ParkSeoJoon JiChangWook & AhnBoHyun confirm they are in talks to join new variety show by MoonlightDrawnByClouds ItaewonClass DreamHigh PD

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. I read from Xportsnews reported this that PD (producing director) Kim Sung Yoon is planning a new variety show with the actors of his previous projects. I think it's not Dream High but JCW's current drama right now, which is The Sound of Magic. Bogum appeared in "IC" for a cameo role. It says that they will go camping and traveling together. Ji chang wook loves camping and those fans who follow his YouTube Channel know this. Park Bo Gum’s agency commented that nothing has been confirmed. He is currently reviewing his schedule. I want that his next project after military discharge will be a drama, though. And PSJ is so busy this year. Wait & see.... I hope that we will get updates on this. News about this is also in https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001448152 . What a cast!!! If this will push-through, this is a star-studded variety show. And I will definitely watch this. This is interesting & simply amazing to watch. Many hearts will fall here. hahaha -  

:surprisedwut:

0001448152_001_20220513161601501.jpg?typ

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. I read from Xportsnews reported this that PD (producing director) Kim Sung Yoon is planning a new variety show with the actors of his previous projects. I think it's not Dream High but JCW's current drama right now, which is The Sound of Magic. Bogum appeared in "IC" for a cameo role. It says that they will go camping and traveling together. Ji chang wook loves camping and those fans who follow his YouTube Channel know this. Park Bo Gum’s agency commented that nothing has been confirmed. He is currently reviewing his schedule. I want that his next project after military discharge will be a drama, though. And PSJ is so busy this year. Wait & see.... I hope that we will get updates on this. News about this is also in https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001448152 . What a cast!!! If this will push-through, this is a star-studded variety show. And I will definitely watch this. This is interesting & simply amazing to watch. Many hearts will fall here. hahaha -  

Oh okay, yeah still in talks. It would be cool thought I am a fan of all of them.

• Like 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️[Filming Upcoming Drama: “Gyeongseong Creature” 2023] || [Upcoming Movies: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia” 2022 | “The Marvels” 2023]
On 5/15/2022 at 2:59 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh okay, yeah still in talks. It would be cool thought I am a fan of all of them.

@backstreetboysfan  the production is currently under discussion regarding which network it will air on.    :sweet: COOL indeed because I adore the (3) of them, too.   :twerk2:

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220513161515872

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1