[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

Guest coffeejen

I also just want to say it's silly to accuse Semi shippers of "reaching" for an answer to the ending by dissecting that picture that shows Mirae and child (we think is hers) in the YBS office. It very well could have been a clue planted by the writer for sharp-eyed fans. It also could have just been the set they chose to shoot that pic in, as some have pointed out. Both parties arguing over this have just as much right to believe what they want. 
The truth is, the writer left it open ended for a reason. I know that we all feel passionate about our shipping pairs but no one is "right" or "wrong". You may not agree with someone's opinion but unfortunately we were left with this kind of ambiguous finale - SO NO ONE KNOWS. Let fans enjoy the ending as they saw it, even if it differs from you, as frustrating as it may be :D 

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not the worst drama....I have watched quite Lot dramas...Its not perfect...yes there was lacking in written but i love all d chemistry....now i miss all d characters....kimshin ssi, mirae ssi, seju ssi, yekyung ssi, oppa even ajuma mirae....i dont losing my time watched MARRY HIM IF YOU DARE....n people Just dissapointed Cause They couldnt see How great their OTP got kissed.....hahaha.... =)) =)) :)) >:)

Guest bebeshein

oh my.. that bts photo is just.. i really do not know what to say.. :) :) :)

monday night feels so empty without MHIYD.. i misss them!

Found a fanfic for Seju-Mirae shipper posted in DC MHIYD. So sweet..
PIC and story line DC MHIYD  부타케
TRANS credit to Twitter owner : @Heich 

j5ck.jpg

MR: It's our wedding anniversary though...Hello...
SJ: Something came up at work...Sorry...Did you eat?
MR: That's okay, I ate with a friend. You should have dinner too.
SJ: I'm sorry...and thank you. I love you, MR.

0ga3.jpg

MR: Sigh...SJ(text): May I borrow your Christmas?
SJ: Excuse me, I fell in love with you at first sight, would you watch a movie with me?

17uy.jpg

MR: Stop filming and let's watch together~Let's take a ride together~
SJ: Haha...that's alright
MR: Please~~
SJ: Haha alright~
(Shoes) SJ: I heard if you buy someone shoes as a present, they'll run away from you~
MR: Where would I go without you, Seju-ssi.
SJ: I'm sorry about everything. NMR, thank you for marrying me. 
Thanks for the fireworks, Secretary Choi.

5oxl.jpg

SJ: Hello
All: Look who's here~
SJ: Sorry I'm late.
All: So jealous!/The misery of being single~
SJ: Mother(-in-law), we're here
SJ: Indeed, mother, your home-cooked dishes are the best!
FMR: Have lots, Park Seobang (address for Son-in-laws)
MR: Thank you...and I love you, Seju-ssi.

epkm.jpg

Miranda: It's been a while since you've been married. Will you be having a baby...?
NaPD: Pfft
SJ: Grandma...
MRD: What~It's not something I can't bring up~
MR: (blushing)
SJ: Oh, Granny...
A few months later
MR: Seju-ssi, I have something to say..SJ: ??
MR: I'm...pregnant with our baby.
SJ: Mirae-ssi..

19jl.jpg

MR: Sorry~Mommy will bring Daddy home soon~You would have gone with me if you didn't catch the cold~Behave with your uncle~
NaPD: Hey, why do you look like he's been gone for 3 years? It's been a 3-day business trip, and you're acting like you're meeting a separated family member(to Seju) 
MR: Seju Ssi~
SJ: !!
We had no idea that,When I saw her in the sea of darkness,When I ran into his small editing room,That I'll love you so much...

Hope all Seju Mirae shippers will be happy about this. Even its a simple one, but personally I found it sweet. 

:x :x :x :x :x

Guest mellowdy

@litash85: Thanks for posting here. I was planning to do so but got too pre-occupied :) By the way, the title of that fan-made series is interesting, it's a combination of Yonghwa and Yoon Eun Hye's past dramas. Love the dialogues, so witty! :)
Title: The Beautiful You Have Fallen for Me, Drinking Coffee at a Vineyard and Lying To Me that You Missed My Fair Lady at the Palace, So I Chose this Future.
Genre: Marital Clinic
Production purpose: To give hope to all married couples who are going through a crisis.. (+To make all singles ache with envy)

trans cr. @heich
For SeKyung shippers: parkseju.tk is now changed to sekyung.tk :)

This was part of dramabeans year-end review of Mirae's Choice and I think perfectly sums up the main problem with the show: Yet for some curious reason, the drama refused to move forward with its story, and for a long while it spun its wheels in place, letting an unresolved love triangle stagnate there with no momentum. How could you build an entire drama around a choice, and the withhold from us that choice? Ironically or not, the drama was sunk not by picking the wrong option but by its own indecision.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[FMV] 미래의선택_MARRY HIM IF YOU DARE_난사랑에빠졌죠

cre:Con Panna

Guest MCSarangYEH

I watched EP 16 on DramaFever earlier tonight and I felt total happiness, so miracles did happen to ShinRae :) and I'd like to think SeKyung got their own miracle together as lovers so it's double happiness :D

:x :x :x Mirae ah surprisingly saw both KimChin Oppa (a lover one has not heard in a long time) and Chaebol SeJu (a friend who left and came back) in the bookstore :x :x :x I also thought she went back inside coz she did not remember paying for her Marry Him If You Dare book then boom! those Namja right there, her happiest Christmas indeed....

Guest ilovesleepybird

eventhough i think this drama is a waste of time because of the story line. i miss the casts. they were great. hoping to see them act again.. ;)

pechipsky said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[FMV] 미래의선택_MARRY HIM IF YOU DARE_난사랑에빠졌죠

cre:Con Panna

Guest chacha17

i love this story.:)
but episode 16 is the Last episode?. i thinks there's a lot of mystery that was not solve.. i thought der would be atLeast 2episodes before the ending:(

Archived