[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yoon eun hye not attend in kbs dramas awards 2013

According to this news, the following actors will not attend KBS Drama Awards due to personal reasons and schedule conflict ....

Son Yeh-jin, Kim Nam-gil, Uhm Tae-woong, Jang Hyuk, Jang Geun-suk, Lee Dong-wook and Yoon Eun-hye

Guest mellowdy

Marry Him If You Dare is third (#3) most-watched drama of 2013 in DramaFever :) 
Marry-him-if-you-dare-korean-dramas-3572

#1 Heirs - SBS#2 Pretty Man - KBS#3 Marry Him If You Dare - KBS#4 You're the Best Lee Soon Shin - KBS#5 The Master's Sun - SBS#6 Running Man - SBS#7 I Hear Your Voice - SBS#8 Her Legend - JTBC#9 Gu Family Book - MBC#10 To the Beautiful You - SBS

Here's the link for the full list: Top 25 Most-watched drama of 2013http://www.dramafever.com/news/these-were-the-25-most-watched-dramas-of-2013/

Guest catbert

@rjn24

Thanks a bunch!

Omg. Never knew about bubblefeetmusic til now. Awesome resource. Will definitely have to remember in the future!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mellowdy

Yonghwa wore DC MHIYD gift today @ LA Airport  going to Mexico for the next stop of CNBLUE World Tour. Fans @ DC MHIYD were really surprised and really happy to see him wearing it because the gifts were delivered just before Yonghwa left for New York. :) Very nice of him.
The giftBe3_q-GCMAA0SHX.png

Yonghwa wearing the gift @ LAXBe334ZRCQAEj2-x.jpgBe334ZRCQAEj2-x.jpg

Guest prettybo

@mellowdy 
Thanks for the updates. I've been missing the other half of the pair so i went over here. Wondering if YH & YEH are still in contact after the MHIYD. They must be friends judging from their off screen interactions.

Guest mellowdy

Yonghwa made it to the final round of Yoon Eun Hye's Ideal Type World Cup in SBS One Night of TV Entertainment :) 
Round 1Jung Yonghwa vs. Kang Ji Hwan - Jung YonghwaLee Dong Gun vs. Yoo Seung Ho - Lee Dong GunGong Yoo vs. Park Yoochun - Gong Yoo
Round 2Lee Dong Gun vs. Jung Yong Hwa - Jung Yonghwa 
Final RoundGong Yoo vs. Jung Yong Hwa - Gong Yoo 

cr. @HallyuYEH, @CNBYonghwa , entertainmentSBS
This is a pleasant surprise to me but glad Yonghwa made it to the final round. Hope we can see them work together again. They seem to be really at ease with each other in the few BTS we have seen from MHIYD :)

Guest glam0828

mellowdy said: Yonghwa made it to the final round of Yoon Eun Hye's Ideal Type World Cup in SBS One Night of TV Entertainment :) 
Round 1Jung Yonghwa vs. Kang Ji Hwan - Jung YonghwaLee Dong Gun vs. Yoo Seung Ho - Lee Dong GunGong Yoo vs. Park Yoochun - Gong Yoo
Round 2Lee Dong Gun vs. Jung Yong Hwa - Jung Yonghwa 
Final RoundGong Yoo vs. Jung Yong Hwa - Gong Yoo 

cr. @HallyuYEH, @CNBYonghwa , entertainmentSBS
This is a pleasant surprise to me but glad Yonghwa made it to the final round. Hope we can see them work together again. They seem to be really at ease with each other in the few BTS we have seen from MHIYD :)

Lhay said: To all Seju-Mirae Shippers, have you seen this interview of Yonghwa?
104038635_%25BF%25EB%25C8%25AD%25B8%25DE

104256247_%25C0%25BA%25C7%25FD%25BF%25EB

[sTARCAST] Star X Star Q&A: stars ask and Jong Yong-hwa answers 
naverenter | 2013.10.23 10:47

Actress Yoon Eun-hye is the main actress of KBS2’s ‘Marry Him If You Dare’! Jung Yong-hwa plays the rich man Park Se-ju, who approaches Na Mi-rae (Yoon Eun-hye) that he was smitten by at first sight in Jeju Island without revealing his real identity. 

Q. You play a man who has everything in ‘Marry Him If You Dare’. If Se-ju can choose the personality, face, and body of his spouse, what would be Se-ju’s choice? (Please be specific!)

Jung Yong-hwa: This is a challenging question... In fact, the personality matters most to me. It would be perfect if she has the personality, face, and body of Yoon Eun-hye. 

Read full article: http://m.star.naver.com/cnblue/news/end?id=1760396&lfrom=twitter

GOOD CHOICE YONGHWA!!! \m/

Archived