[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

Guest cherishgurl

It's so funny when SJ/MR shippers investigate the whole thing just to prove Mirae ended up with Seju..

but WE, as KS/MR shippers already know Mirae ended up with KimShin just after we finish watching the drama.. without using CSI or detective conan service.. hahaha.. my advice, just listen to your heart.. hehehe

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not sure if it's okay to say it over here.  there's this fanfiction website (www.asianfanfiction.com) that have a story with Eun Hye and Yong Hwa.  It's a anonymous author right now until they reveal who wrote it during Christmas Day.  The title of the story is Sweet Christmas and I believe it's the Cookie picture of the Advent Calendar which was the 5th I believe. Check it out if y'all want to read a EunHyexYongHwa fic. (^O^)v

Well, I'm still going to buy the DVD Set once it comes out on YA.  I have all YEH's dvd...I just love her, and honestly, I love this drama.  Maybe because of the actors who gave their 150%

I still want the to do a movie that will wrap up all the lose ends!!!!

Guest bayam71

Oh well, I was just sharing what other people are saying about the background picture. I just don't think Mirae is a person who ask Seju to put the ring on her when he comes back, meaning she'll wait for him, when she has no intention to accept him. That would really make her character look bad. I don't think Mirae is a person who doesn't mean what she says. If the open ending points to an OTP ending, the fact that it is open and not a definite OTP ending begs the question if the writer is suggesting something else.

Guest cherishgurl

@bayam71.. thanks for sharing

My opinion.. her character will look more worse if she stole someone else destiny.. that's why I'm happy she choose KimShin..

Guest bayam71

I've been giving our OTP some thought too. This has nothing to do with who MR ends up with, it's just a general thought on our OTP. It was obvious that this two were meant to be together and they do love each other. What went wrong for them is when FMR came to interfere and what nailed it was when they both knew of the tragic outcome of their marriage and the pain they caused each other. It would be the perfect romance story if they,despite knowing all this, will face it together and turn events with their love. But just imagine being in their shoe, having this shadow of doom hanging over your head would not be easy indeed. Worrying that what if what was meant to happen (some tragic outcome) really did happen! After all, they were meant to be together, and they did get together. When they have their kid, this fear would surely intensify, fearing that they would again lose their son. Imagine how paranoid they would be and what kind of strain they would both be under, always trying not to let unfortunate things happen to them. I don't know if they would live happily ever after under these circumstances. Some say Kim Shin let go of MR too easily. I think it shows how much KS loves MR to have let her go despite the pain in letting go. The burden of knowing that in a parallel time she is so unhappy it's just not something that he'll let it happen again to her, no matter how much it cost him. The best option was to break the cycle and go their separate ways. I think that's why he didn't fight to be with MR.

bayam71 said: For those who wants to see the Chinese Baidu tieba analysis of the picture in the box RE the background panel, here's the link. The pictures says all even if you don't understand Chinese. It is Seju's place right down to panel, picture and chair. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2741977650

Since it's open ending i would like to believe mr end up with shin coz it makes me happier to think that she is actually made a choice. Even though there is a room for arguing it's not, i guess in the end it's all about what you want to believe. The writer leave the ending to us and by doing that, for me, she is acting like a coward who doesn't want to finish the mess that she's started. So, it could be sj and mr or shin and mr, depending on our own interpretation. Nobody is really wrong or right in this situation. I will just respect everybody's opinion and go on with my kind of closure which is mr and shin still married despite all the warning, had a baby together and they raised him well. The end

@dina93 i agree with you that the child is her oppa's son.

the future Mirae didn't get a chance to be close with her oppa so when she came back to the present, they had this strong and close relationship. i think Mirae sent the pictures to let the old mirae see that oppa is really doing well. (old mirae really loves her oppa and regrets the times that had been wasted because of the marriage with kimshin)
my opinion is that mirae didn't end up with anybody. (even though the hints convinces me that she ended up with sejoo. huhu)

well, i just finished re-watching the ending and I thought...She ended up with Kim Shin.  Why?  Well, based on the photos.

1. it was the same boy
2. if the boy was Seju then he would be dressed up like Seju (with hair all gel up, clothes all starched up, and the background of the photos doesn't say very rich environment)

hehehe...

Oh and KS face when he was looking at NM walking away...he looked like a big weight was lifted off his shoulder and he actually looked happy, though he had a lot things to do.

Plus, NM at the end only look like that to KS all through the series.  With Seju, she mostly looked like she forced her smile all the time.

All in all...I am satisfied with this drama.  It's very different, makes you think, and there's message that we can all relate.

Thank you all for everything here...for posting photos, bts, recaps, and sharing all your thoughts...I really think this drama did what is supposed to do.
It's to make everyone think things carefully.

Until the next Yoon Eun Hye's drama!!!

Now, i'm thinking what kind of story I'll do after that ending...hehehe

I can't believe its finally over.  I re-watch the show on KBS World and I still don't regret following this drama to the end.

There was a comment stating this drama has the worst casts.  I really beg to differ. In all honesty, I felt this drama has an awesome casts.  Each one of them brought the character alive.  I love the plot but not so much on the writing.  I have no idea what went through the writer's head and I do hope she would reflect this drama earnestly.

In regards to whom Mirae chose in the end, I have my own opinion.  As for the hand, it is FKS's with FMR. I guess they have reconciled and rekindled their love once again.   Mirae chose a different path as FMR. 

The writer could just give a conclusive answer.  I never could understand writers who take the easy way out on giving; in my opinion "hanging" ending.  I felt that the writer herself is unsure what ending she would like it to be.  Not sure if its to appease the shippers or something else.  Well, only the writer has the final answer cause I am very sure she knows exactly who Mirae ends up with. 

In conclusion, I enjoyed this drama despite some moments of almost pulling my hair and bang my head.  I also enjoyed reading all the different opinions of this thread.  You guys are awesome!

Guest Jessy77

in this life time she choose Seju.  Mirae and Shin were never lovers it was Seju whom she officially went out with.  Till episode 15 i was thinking it's Shin but after watching episode 16 it all points to Seju. 
My take is that the writer can't decide till the last minute if she's going for destiny/fate or choice so she left it to the viewers imagination or she just can't be bold enough to give the girl to the second lead. 
Destiny/fate = ShinChoice  = Seju

If you see all my posts I would have shipped SeJu with MiRae... But
In the last episode when she rejected him... I knew it couldn't extend anymore... It had to be Kim Shin.. . 

Seju was an awesome guy... but if MiRae didn't have such feelings for him... I don't think it is fair on Seju if MiRae chose him... I do believe that love can be developed between two individuals as time goes on. I don't think it is necessary to have a huge spark in the moment you see the guy... but since KS and MR had this unspoken underlying love from the beginning, I think they would have ended up together...
It wasn't destiny or fate ... 
But it was her choice and it was KS ..... again

Guest pinkwillow

From Episode 1 to 15 19/20, the writer made us see how MR fell in love and still in love with KS.  Even the adult son in the picture, it's KS spitting image (tall, lean, the smile) and when the guy was still a baby, it looks like the baby of FMR & FKS. 
Last part of Epi 14 (where there was this tech trouble before Pandora's Box aired, it showed how they understand, know each other well and we can see that, they can resolve issues, problems, if they work together and help each other), also the haunted house scene (i thought, the writer wanted to convey something 'connected' to the their would be relationship in the past and future), and the subway fire (where KS told Mi Rae that he realize she will never let her die.... it was about death....)  If she ended up with Seju, what were those scenes for?  Those scenes become useless, meaningless.....  I guess, the writer was pressured to re-write some episodes thinking that it will help boost the drama's rating, but it's crystal clear it didn't... I wished that the writer continued the flow of the story and allowing its viewers to continue to see the good side of the arrogant (his defense-mechanism?), principled Shin (he had some good smile and bright aura, like a child, in that basketball editing room and corridor scenes), how MR will change him, how KS will mellow for the sake of his love for MR, and how they will change each other and THEIR FUTURE together....

Guest Nila1409

@twinkystar...thank u for that seju + mirae hints...beside that...mirae's son style it's the same when seju as a vj...and there is a photo of her son in the beach...who was first meet @beach ??? it's seju & mirae...and seju like to go to the beach too...just my thought...he he he
@twinkystar...is ur dp jonghoon fr ft.island ??? do u know that jonghoon is a good friend with YEH ??? he said that in his latest interview with member ft.island...that last year he a lot met up with GOO JUN HEE & YOON EUN HYE SUNBAE...but because this year both of them busy with their drama & movie...it's seldom right now...he he he
:)

Okay, usually I just disregard comments like that flagged person said...but that's just totally mean and do you even have to say those mean things?

Lee Dong Gun, I never pay much attention to him, but i've seen some of his drama and movies.  But after not making any movies for five years? correct me if i'm wrong peeps...He did a wonderful job.
He projected his emotions so wonderfully.  With YEH by his side, the chemistry was off the roof.  I've seen a lot of dramas...(believe me I did) and He left a mark on me on this drama.  He is the type of actor that can show his emotions with just by his movements. You don't need words from him to know that he was hurt that he was crying...that his heart was breaking...
The only thing I regret about this drama...is that...the lack of that BIG KISS, but I can live without it since they filled that part with so much more.

OMG....YEH...I bow down to you...every crying scene she hit the mark...the emotions...her body movements...this is the first time i watched raw drama and i could feel what they were trying to deliver.  Amazing!  I can't say anything anymore since I'm speechless...I'm glad YEH took this Drama...this is different. And that's what I noticed with her...she always do different dramas...and when you think about it...this is not really ROM COM...like someone mentioned...things changes as they go along the drama...this is more like a SCI FI ROM...it's like LOVE that goes through time and space...

I think the ending was just perfect for me...and thank you for everyone who shared their thoughts for the ending...for me, i believed she ended up with Kim Shin. 

I want to  get this dvd and watch it again from the beginning to the end.

I LOVE this THREAD!!!!

Guest coffeejen

alex777 said: When i meant cast ..main lead guy (kim shin -a nnouncer) i hate that guy acting. He is unfit for romance. Period. He probably great for support cast not for main lead. Seriously people...why can't you see. He lacks charisma , lacks everything.. average joe gets chance to be lead. He is flop for lead. he probably very good for support actor. I am cruel critique...i say what i see.

Guest sillycuckoo

alex777 said: When i meant cast ..main lead guy (kim shin -a nnouncer) i hate that guy acting. He is unfit for romance. Period. He probably great for support cast not for main lead.

Archived