[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest grjnkk

Does anyone know if the dvd for this drama will be available for purchase.  I checked with Yesasia and was told they do not sell KBS dramas because of licensing?  I also checked with my local KBS station and was told they will not be selling it.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Guest EnzoY

Hello there. New one here. ^^
Just finished watching this drama and I'm just curious of one actor. Does anyone know what the real name of the announcer with bad pronunciation? the one who replaced Kim Shin as news anchor? I can't seem to Google him up >.<
If this has been asked before, I'm sorry. It's not easy to search from 550 pages of forums.
Thanks to anyone who can help me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm 100% sure... MHIYD will be aired in Philippine TV by GMA Network (Channel 7) this year or early next year! Local title will be Future's Choice. Teaser is now available on Facebook but not yet in YouTube...
Here's the LINK for the video. ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys ~ ^^

i am here want to asking you aloooot of question sice i am has done watching this drama (marry him if you dare / future choice)
ok letsgo to the topic,
so guys whos Mirae choice ? Kimshin or sejoo ?
i have a reason about 2 of this guy whos mirae choice
1. kimshin
at the store book when mirae turn back inside the store, thats smile looks like she is meet kimshin.
2.the baby in the photo looks like Goen, ahjumma's baby

but, here my opinion for se joo
1.the boy in the photo who was standing in the beach (?) sejoo like Jeju island
2.the ring saved by mirae from sejoo

uhmm confused, XD too much question in my head,
so guys i wishes for a reply to the my question.. ^^
kamsahamnidaaaaaaaaaa!!~

p.s~ *sorry for messy english* kkkke~ ^^

Hello @codenameone your question is THE question everyone in this thread wanted answered clearly but never actually was (in the drama). The viewer is asked to make their own conclusions regarding who Mirae finally chose in the end. I guess it would depend on who you shipped while watching the drama.
All I know is that instead of initially choosing from the 2 men in her life, Mirae chose herself. She chose to improve herself and become the best person she can be without being influence by the men surrounding her. And, if you ask me, this is a great choice because I truly believe that unless a person is comfortable in her own skin, able to love herself and be whole then she has no business being in a relationship bringing all her baggage into it. Instead of being disappointed, as most of the posters on this thread was, I applauded Mirae's Choice. As we can see, after 3 years she is a successful writer, not in the field of broadcasting as she initially thought, but as a novelist. She has come into her own and I guess is ready for the next step, which is be in a relationship, hence the re-appearance of the 2 men in her life, at the end of the drama.
At the start of this drama I was a Kim Shin and Mi Rae shipper but I soon transferred to the Se Joo and Mi Rae pairing. Kim Shin may have been attracted to Mi Rae but I don't like the kind of love he had for her. He gave up so easily. I mean, did he have to hurt Mi Rae 'for her own good'? Couldn't he find a better way? Couldn't he trust Mi Rae when she said that she was going to make her own choices and not be affected by outside influences anymore? (I think that this was in Episode 12) For me, he took the easy way out, no matter how heart-wrenching it may have been for him at that time, by walking away and not fighting WITH Mi Rae by his side. They both knew what their supposed future could hold, c/o ajumma Mi Rae, so they could have fought that future together. Wasn't Mi Rae worth the risk? Anyway I think that Mi Rae did not choose Kim Shin in the end because when they parted and Kim Shin asked Mi Rae if she would date him after he paid off his debt, Mi Rae gave him a pretty vague answer, I think in was somewhere along the lines of 'let us see'.
Se Joo on the other loved Mi Rae unconditionally and always fought for his love. He was always there to be her friend, protector, no. 1 fan or whatever she needed him for. I think in the end Mi Rae loved Se Joo enough to want to be able to be an equal partner in their relationship and not just be on the receiving end of his love. The fact that she expressed this when she broke-up with him showed how Mi Rae has matured. Also when she was returning Se Joo's ring she expressly asked Se Joo if he would return the ring to her when he came back and still felt the same for her was very telling. I mean, duh, the guy was NEVER given up on you!!! You think he would change his mind? The fact that when, Se Joo told her to hold on to the ring and she did not insist on returning it to him is answer enough for me. But that's just me. You have to come to the conclusion that would most satisfy you. I guess that is why they gave us such an inconclusive ending regarding Mirae's Choice when it came to Se Joo and Kim Shin.

Hello @codenameone , I agree with @luoyichen59 :). I also like the approach of the writer for leaving to the viewers who Mirae's choice will be.  Me, I actually choose Sejoo from the start. he really matched Mirae's character and they seemed fun together. However, towards the middle of the story, it seemed the Kim Shin had a stronger hold on Mirae, (well maybe because Mirae knew that he was really his husband in the future). But as a viewer, I can't see any reason why she should love the guy. He was inconsistent with his treatment with Mirae, so I got disappointed and stop watching the show. Only when I heard that the ending was an inconclusive ending did I return to watch the show again and i chose my ending to be Mirae and Sejoo. i can relate to their story more and it feels like they can have a better ending together. :)

Hi @lindab12, you are not confused, as I said in my earlier post above, Mirae chose herself, she chose to built up her self-esteem/self-confidence by standing alone, making decisions, setting-up goals and dreams and meeting those goals, living her dreams. Aside from her brother, she let go of the other male influences in her life (PSJ and KS). She needed to be whole and able to, not just receive, but also give in a relationship. She wanted to enter a relationship as an equal, with as much to give her partner as she would be receiving.But what most of the posters in this thread were really more interested in was whom of her 2 suitors she finally chose after the 3 years from the time she parted with them. Mirae is a success in her chosen field and seems to be in a good place financially as well so is now in a position to have a relatiionship, if she so chooses. KS won his case against NTN and is no longer in debt. PSJ is backed in Korea after studying abroad and seems to have made it a point to return to Korea on Christmas Eve and the day that Mirae's book will be launched. The open ending when all 3 were at the same place at the same time sort of disappointed the viewers at that time. And the epilogue with ahjumma Mirae, back in her time opening 'Pandora's Box' and seeing the pictures, sparked a heated debate on whom she finally chose between KS and PSJ, depending on which couple one was shipping while watching the drama.All I know is that, regardless of whomever Mirae finally chose, Mirae lived a happy life with that person and had a handsome son from that marriage.

Hi ! I just want to share Marry Him If You Dare FULL OST! :) So, Here it is : d24d2-bwlf78cciaaymqy.jpg?w=550

Track List

1. Kim Tae Woo (김태우) - My Lady 

2. Yuna (유나) [AOA] – I’m OK

3. Jeon Gunhwa (전근화) [M Signal] – 사랑을 캐스팅해요 (Casting Love) 

4. Melody Day (멜로디데이) –  Only Me (혼자만) 

5. Park Hyo Shin (박효신)  - It’s You 

6. Various Artists – Puzzle Box 

7. Various Artists – The Choice Of Mirae

8. Various Artists – Future City 

9. Various Artists – 나를 오르다 

10. Various Artists – Morning Dew 

11. Various Artists – Lonely Christmas

Marry Him If You Dare Ost. [Full Album Ost.]
http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/marry-him-if-you-dare-ost/

Happy Listening :) Hope You like it :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last visited this thread. Hard to believe that it's almost one year since the drama first aired. After the ending, it kinda left me with a withdrawal symptom so badly that i couldn't watch other dramas for months. The official Korean ver. DVD has been out on Yesasia since June  but it doesn't come with any BTS so I suggest for those who want the bts and interview should get the Japan edition.
MHIYD Blu-Ray/DVD Part 1 will be released in Japan tomorrow (9/3). 
blu-ray-1_zps2aa11a4a.jpg

Blu-Ray Set 1 Contains:Episode 1-6Special Video of 180 MinutesBTS Video 1 and etc
MHIYD Blu-Ray/DVD Part 2 will be released in Japan on (10/4).
blu-ray-2_zpsa62998bf.jpg
Blu-Ray Set 2 Contains:Episode 7-12Special Video of 180 MinutesBTS Video 2 and etc
http://kandera.jp/sp/mirai/product.html

+New BTS of Mirae & Seju in the Music Room

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HI,
Just wanna my 2 cents on the ending...

I was MR-KS shipper from the beginning, infact to the end, tho I love SJ too to end up with MR, but for the wrong reason, becos I hate the way SYK often belittling MR.

However watching again, being more objective, tho I still luv MR-KS in the beginning, I believe more likely she ends up marrying SJ this time around. That future MR succeed in whatever she came back to do, a more successful & happier life for herself. And since she successfully break the love line between SJ & YK, then most probably she succeed in making MR choose her life partner wisely, that instead rushing off to marry KS as she did before, she has time to check her true feeling between the 2 men & which she needed most in her life since now she had the chance to know SJ too. As for SJ tho he knew FMR had tampered with history, that his meeting at the beach supposedly with YK, but he met with MR instead, it didnt matter to him becos in this timeline he has fall in love with MR and has no feeling for YK. No matter how hard YK tried to win his heart he didnt move for her. And I guess KS lost his chance when he push MR away, no matter how much she beg him not to...

Also I believe MR wud keep her promise to SJ, that after he return 2 years later & still feels the same abt her, she will accept him. However with KS, she just gave an undecisive answer such as "I'll think abt it" . After 2 years later SJ return to her, no doubt with the same feeling, thus I think she keep her promise and accept him, and live happily with him just like what FMR wanted. They have one son, who grew up well, while both MR & SJ grew old together

• 1 month later...
Guest dbskangel

So ending...
She picked Kim Shin.
The pictures was Gun as an adult and if you noticed the boy gets younger as the pictures progress until the last picture that is shown,  which I assume was just before Gun dies. It shows the 'future' Na Mi Rae that Gun not only lives but gets to grows up. That final picture was the confirmation of who she picked and the reason 'future' Na Mi Rae started shaking  because she DID stopped her most loved person from dying which was the whole point of the story which is why they only showed pictures of the boy.
That is my conclusion, cause the baby looked like Gun and it makes the most sense.

also lots of of kDramas are available via ebay

Archived