[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

mellowdy said: KBS released list of nominees for 2013 KBS Drama Awards (for voting)http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_m/index.html

Nominations for Marry Him If You Dare 
Drama of the Year- Mini Series CategoryNetizen Popularity - Yoon Eun Hye (Female)Netizen Popularity - Lee Dong Gun (Male)Best Couple - Yoon Eun Hye - Lee Dong Gun ; Jung Yonghwa - Han Chae Ah

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rsu618

said:

mellowdy

said: KBS released list of nominees for 2013 KBS Drama Awards (for voting)http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_m/index.html

Nominations for Marry Him If You Dare 
Drama of the Year- Mini Series CategoryNetizen Popularity - Yoon Eun Hye (Female)Netizen Popularity - Lee Dong Gun (Male)Best Couple - Yoon Eun Hye - Lee Dong Gun ; Jung Yonghwa - Han Chae Ah

Guest prettybo

I thought i was over their MHIYD brouhaha but KBS won't let me! They are so stubborn till the end. .  .
is this their way of saying MR & KS end up together? Whatever . . .  . . . vote vote vote vote vote . . . whoever. . 

Guest mellowdy

It seems the nominations were done by the production company (Annex Telecom and FNC Ent.) and not KBS. A DC MHIYD galler called KBS and the staff said they will ask the production company about the nominations. O.o 

Guest izyanesa

It been a while since i was here....idk wheter i should be happy or not with the nominated of yeh ldg couple and hca jyh couple...well it good they been nominated...but it seem funny as idk who with who on this storie....well of course i will be happy if hca and jyh act together again..to apporve they got great chemistry...but i love them anyways..so wish all the four actor success in whatever they do ^^~

Guest mellowdy

Han Chae Ah praised Yonghwa's personality in an interview '한채아 "정용화 웃고 장난치다 슛 들어가면 돌변"(인터뷰)' Link to the article: http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20131219123604997
Bb0uQpVCAAAA14o.jpg
Rough translation: She said Yonghwa is so much fun behind-the-scenes, laughs and jokes a lot but immediately immerses himself into the character of Park Seju as soon as the cameras start rolling; showed great commitment.
UPDATE:  class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; font-family: NanumGothic, 'Segoe UI', 'Malgun Gothic', NanumGothic, 'Segoe UI', Meiryo, 'Trebuchet MS', Dotum, AppleGothic, sans-serif !important; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: inherit; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; padding: 0px 8px; white-space: nowrap; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; "【E】한채아 “정용화 웃고 장난치다 슛 들어가면 돌변” HCA "Jung Yonghwa is Playful But Changes Colors When Filming Starts"Han Chae-ah praised her partner Jung Yonghwa's level of concentration during acting.
(omitted)
As stated, SYK is a character who falls in an unrequited love with Park Seju. For this reason, HCA had many scenes with CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa who played Park Seju. How did the two work with each other?
Read the full translation here: http://justjyh.com/xe/acting/122413
cr. heich @ justjyh.com 

Guest mellowdy

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "미래의선택 MV-세주미래 ver. 이 남자 눈빛이 위험하다

cr. Ann @ DC MHIYD:) 

Archived