[Drama 2013] Marry Him If You Dare 미래의 선택

Guest msmall

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking forward to yeh after post-drama pictorial and interview... can't wait  nessie21 said: If only Kimshin was fun like this, maybe his character will be loved more. :)
81kc.jpg
v335.jpg
h9qz.jpg

These are Lee Dong Gun's newest pictorial with Cosmopolitan Korea. Short pants Dong Gun :x .. he looks almost the same like in 2004. 

Guest mellowdy

Fans @ DC MHIYD are preparing something. As of today, they've already gathered more than 2 million KRW for the project. Can't wait to see the finished product of what they're planning/preparing. I'm so happy that despite the disappointing ratings, the show, or at least the actors and actresses managed to gain fans who'll go out of their way to show their appreciation to them :) 
viewimage.php?id=20b4c227e0&no=29bcc427b
cr. 미세 DC MHIYD

Fan-edits :)viewimage.php?id=20b4c227e0&no=29bcc427b

Guest mellowdy

Happy holidays everyone! :) 
SeMi Holidays - Part 1 :)
viewimage.php?id=20b4c227e0&no=29bcc427bcr. 용화건전지@ DC MHIYD 

cr.conpanna ; shared by 콘파냐 @ DC MHIYD
cr. 달영 @ DC MHIYD
cr. 부타케 @ DC MHIYD

Guest mellowdy

@TheRealCZ Thank you for sharing your translations. Great to know more about HCA. It's interesting how she went into acting and I love how honest she is :) 

just my thoughts on this drama...as i'm a fan of yoon eun hye, my review would be slightly biased where i would dare say she managed to portray her character well from a clueless & happy-go-lucky call centre girl to a frightful & tense lady whom is not able to take charge of her life due to the divinations given by the future MiRae plus being 'forced' to like jung yung hwa...

in short, i really enjoyed watching this series as the writer is questioning us viewers should we change what we are doing now if we know what the future lies ahead or stubbornly stick with our old ways which was well portrayed by lee dong gun.. 

With a lot of apologies to this show's numerous fans, this show is typical of one that is aiming for the rates. It ends an overall enjoyable show filled with excellent actors with a lame ' interprete it as you wish' to keep the various fan bases happy. Why would MR started flirting with KS the minute after she left SJ and asking him to find her later? The last monologue was about a friend and someone she loves, plus the object of her last happy smile was not shown? Really!

Anyway have a great New Year everyone. Stay healthy.

Archived