[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Another amazing episode....the episode that showcased MH and YJ's love for each other! Oh...my achy breaky heart! The back hug...gave me chills. MH's gaze at YJ as she was feeding him caused me to melt. The crying scene when they were talking between a door made me cry a river! OMG!! These two know how to do it!! Writer-nim. I love you!!

Guest fantast1k1

The only thing I like today is YJ acknowledging she loves MH too. :x

The back hug execution is poor and unrealistic. That's some scary stunt! And she didn't scream! :-/

peaches_2280 said: Yoo Jeong pays her respects to MH's deceased girlfriend...   YJ : I'm truly sorry...I know I'm being too greedy...and I shouldn't be feeling this way...   She continues saying : Just one day...even if it's only for one day...I also want to gaze at him...I also want to grab hold of his hand...I'm sorry....

Guest fantast1k1

When YJ was at JH's confessing her love for MH, she still feels a lot of guilt. That's why she said give me just one day to be with him...I've seen this scenario before :(( :(( :((

@Lmangla  and  @falloutjane said:
mentioned, that was one of the funniest back hugs; first did people notice how close her head was to the bus door, I wonder if she got hit during takes while Ji Sung pulled her down...  if someone pulls you from behind, wouldn't you scream? I would be running and falling clumsily -- certainly not stepping down backwards so gracefully.... 

ANDE, ANIO, SHIRO, ANDE AINO SHIRO, SHIRO!!!!!! Because  as fangirl with a heart filled with Secret, one know that beautiful hug was of MH!!!!!!!  NEVER DOUBT this,  NEVER SCARE,  NEVER, NEVER,  NEVER. As kdrama fangirl  we know this as that each day  the sun but not see it ...........

Guest atomickitty

fantast1ksuae said: The only thing I like today is YJ acknowledging she loves MH too. :x The back hug execution is poor and unrealistic. That's some scary stunt! And she didn't scream! :-/

Guys, do you think bus doors closing in front of them in the last scene has some kind of symbolism?? Like: they didn't get to take the bus so.. or He didn't let her take it, so.....as you like XD
And also, always about parallelism, I'm the only one that, when they were in the bathroom, was praying that MH wouldn't let go of YJ's hand, like he did with JH?? But it happened, just the same way.....same gesture!

Now, to laugh....You too thought that MH was going to touch YJ's breast??? It's a touching scene but I was laughing too LOL

Did anyone notice the blooper in the scene when YJ is taking care of MH after he hurt his ankle and got the infection? (Not the fact that they fixed the size of the mattress..LOL) when she first walks in before moving the blanket to look at his ankle she is in black heels, but when she gets on the bed to wipe him with the towel she is taking off white slippers, now correct me if I am wrong normally they take them off at the door. But I guess MH house is progressive like that and only makes you if you staying awhile..  =)) :-/  (:|

Guest sogongx3

andy78 said:
class="post-title"Secret Episode 13 Review: Ji Sung Hugs Hwang Jung Eum from Behind

In Secret, episode 13, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) hugged Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) from behind.

Yoo Jung went to the charnel house to visit Seo Ji Hee(played by Yang Jin Sung)’s ashes. She said, “I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way, but I want to accept Min Hyuk’s love for at least a day. I know this is something I need to be punished for. I know that, but I want to hold his hand.”

Yoo Jung was about to get on the bus back to Seoul, when Min Hyuk suddenly appeared and dragged her off the bus. He hugged her from behind. He already heard her confession at the charnel house, and confirmed her heart.

http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-13-review-ji-sung-hugs-hwang-jung-eum-from-behind/

Guest atomickitty

Lmangla said: atomickitty said: ................

I knew DH would leave SY in a heartbeat if it meant saving his skin. Look at his face in that preview as he holds on to the documents like it was a baby. I loathe DH so much. I can't wait to see him get what is coming to him. Turd.

this show sucks ! Its all lovey dovey now! WTF what happened to getting revenge! When is this girl gonna stop being so nice n pathetic to ppl , start slapping ppl down. ( I did love how she slapped DH twice in the rain) Kdramas put way too much focus on love stories