[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

mellifluorence said: I saw that there was already a recap but HERE IS ANOTHER ONE I GUESS 
I went a little overboard and instead of summarizing translated a lot of the conversation
it's a crazy long recap but hopefully it helpsit was a painful episode imopainpain
recap:

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!  Kansanmida!!! In this moment, I can´t read, becuase I am working, but I did a copy and them I will with most anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest trufflesforlife

Thanks @melliflourence for the awesome recap! Although its frustrating to see GS doing the things he did, the interactions between MH and YJ this episode were priceless. While it has always been clear that MH had strong feelings for YJ, this episode particularly emphasizes the fact YJ although fighting her guilt is finally accepting her feelings for MH and also forever loling at DH's desperate attempts!

Guest atomickitty

I KNEW IT!!

I knew DH would leave SY in a heartbeat if it meant saving his skin. Look at his face in that preview as he holds on to the documents like it was a baby. I loathe DH so much. I can't wait to see him get what is coming to him. Turd.

I need to ease some of my DH anger out before I can focus on the AHMAHZING romantic development between MH and YJ. The scene from the preview when he holds her hand, when she takes care of a sick MH, when she talks to him through the door, what she says at his dead GF;s shrine..  I know, TMI, but I creamed my pants at that last shot. So beautifully done and just.. WOW. My heart is still beating fast from it.

OFF to watch it again, then maybe take a little nap and superimpose my face on YJ's face in my daydreams... ahem.. you leave a girl and her daydreams alone!!!

If in the next episode MH and JY will be happy together, i'm seriously worried they won't have an Happy ending. There's no way that a melodrama has the OTP happy 2 episodes before the end. Please, I can stand 1 or 2 more episodes of agony, but ,chaebal, I want an happy ending!!!

Also, do you remember the photo of SY in a wedding dress? Why we still didn't see the scene?
Anyway, MH is the worst! I was hoping in him, but he's just money.power hungry. I wonder why he married a not so rich woman...?
If He keeps not allowing MH love for YJ, the MH should seriously get out of that hiuse and stark working hard for his life! Maybe the father will look at him differently!

after reading all the awesome recaps, watched the RAW and got distracted by tiny details...
my thoughts while watching:

DH hugging SY -- what if he managed to get her pregnant and the drama ends with her having a baby and looking in the distance... can you imagine a kid/teenager with the temperment of both of these two? that would be a nightmare.. maybe that would be their punishment....

the ending back hug -- where is her jacket? isn't it fall weather? as @falloutjane mentioned, that was one of the funniest back hugs; first did people notice how close her head was to the bus door, I wonder if she got hit during takes while Ji Sung pulled her down...  if someone pulls you from behind, wouldn't you scream? I would be running and falling clumsily -- certainly not stepping down backwards so gracefully....

MH sick in bed scene --  they changed the sheet to lavender from white! yea, nice print, like the geometric pattern. how is that all the leads always sleep on their back and get the sponge towel treatment? does that mean all of us poor folks who sleep on their sides or on their stomachs won't get the sponge towel treatment even in dramaland? can you tell I don't sleep on my back? thanks dramaland for reminding me that I am not applicable for the sponge towel treatment... waaaaah..... :((

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlQfOMsv75lWWkzoejbGj

Guest fantast1k1

Hahaha! They replaced MH's bed!

I truly believe that some people in the production are reading our thread...I wouldn't be surprised if the writers have their own Kwang Soo to stalk internet threads and blogs.

So, I suggest that all of us here in the Secret Society, should write down our happy ending scenarios...kinda akin to what @segafanlady did a few pages back...

Think of it as pitching your ending to Yoo Bora and Choi Hu Chul...

Reminder: only happy ending or appropriate ending you would like to see...

Secret Society Yourobun! Discuss away ;)

Guest idil anur

In Secret, episode 13, Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) said to An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) that he made her sick.

As Do Hoon looked down on Yoo Jung, she gave him an advice that it is not right to be greedy for other people’s things. Do Hoon said, “That’s not what you should be saying. Think about how and why I came all this way. Now get lost if you’re done with you richard simmons.” Yoo Jung replied, “You came all this way because you wanted to. And you should be the one responsible for your richard simmons. Stop acting like a victim. It makes me sick.”

Guest idil anur

In Secret, episode 13, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) hugged Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) from behind.

Yoo Jung went to the charnel house to visit Seo Ji Hee(played by Yang Jin Sung)’s ashes. She said, “I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way, but I want to accept Min Hyuk’s love for at least a day. I know this is something I need to be punished for. I know that, but I want to hold his hand.”

Yoo Jung was about to get on the bus back to Seoul, when Min Hyuk suddenly appeared and dragged her off the bus. He hugged her from behind. He already heard her confession at the charnel house, and confirmed her heart.

@blueivy... Welcome, soon you will be crazy like the rest of us!! LOL!!!

MY OPPA IS THE SEXIEST MAN!!!!! JI SUNG, I LOVE YOU!!!! Okay, my ritual of declaring my love for my Oppa, Ji Sung, is over!!! 

I have watched the raw twice already and I am so happy Ji Sung took this role after the Great Seer!!! Fabulous!!! Hwang Jung Eum you were great in Incarnation of Money but you are FABULOUS in this drama! CHUKAHAMNIDA!!!! (hopefully that was right LOL)

BSB great job! You have managed to make me HATE your character!!! Even if I don't admit it in this drama....you are sexy too!!!!

One thing now from then that is VERY different.

When he somewhat gave up JH he still saw SY as a friend even if he knew she was cold and had no symphaty or empathy for others. (I cant blame all on MH that he and JH didnt end up.)

Now he has YJ and SY is no longer even a friend and he has seen her in all her ugliness to the fullest, ther's no way in hell daddy can get him to marry SY.

Both JH and YJ is cheerful loving persons and the difference between JH and SY and between YJ and SY is so far off the planet so he will never give YJ up.

It has been ages since I've written a comment here in Soompi :)) This drama finally did the magic. I just had to write something. We are now down to the last 3 episodes and whatever the outcome is, I think we will all (or almost all of us, hopefully) be satisfied. I'm thankful that KBS decided to release a drama with this genre because it's totally refreshing and somewhat nostalgic. It brings me back to the days wherein I'm still new to the Korean drama world and everything was all about conspiracy, betrayal, tragic yet genuine love, etc which we rarely get to see nowadays. 
Anyway, to all those who are still skeptical on whether you should watch the show or not, since most of K-drama lovers will eventually stumble here in Soompi when finding reviews about certain dramas, this is what I have to say: Watch it. 
I did have my doubts as well because the first episode and the synopsis was somewhat confusing and vague. But then again, patience is a virtue. Give the show some time to grow on you because it will. It's not just melo. It does have its funny moments. What totally got me hooked (and what I think is a nice summary for it as well) is the fact that it's a story about a man who, although immature at times and impulsive, was taught about genuine love and loss/pain through his lover's death as well as acceptance and forgiveness by his dead lover's alleged killer.
Soo uhhh, go spread the love :)) I hope dramabeans does a recap of this soon. They only did a recap of the first ep :(