[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

SeGafanlady said: this is what I wish the ending will be.... and yes it is a happy one.. Chairman Jo is the one behind Ji Hee's death.. in order to separate his heir from a girl that from a low class, I believe Jo sr. had things work out for her.. he can do stuff like that.. MJ finds out that his father is the real curprit and he left his family.. in a deep anger and agony..He choose to be with YJ.. they plan to live like a normal couple.. somewhere in Jeju Do (of course)..
Daddy got very sick and dies.. MH comes back as the inheritor and brought YJ ith her.. (they have 3 kids already age 4, 2.5 and 1 year old)
that would be perfect right? DH and SY.. OMO I don't even care to type about them here..(hopeless ahjumma who can't tell which world is the real one)

tessieroo said: @Janett - Thanks for posting those pics of that boys shirt and the blanket. The only difference I noticed was the face (on the moon) was missing? But if you look closely, it ALMOST looks like it's just turned around? (which would make it a blooper) OR it's just really faded? 

:-B .....geez.....I totally forgot to THANK everyone........My Cup Runneth Over with THANKFULness for everyone on this thread....Mil Gracias...A thousand thanks....aw...take that back a gazillion seems more appropriate. ^:)^ :D

Guest sogongx3

my favorite scene was when she didn't open the door...Ji Sung was so good I could feel his despair !!! he wanted to see her so much omg it was heartbreaking!!! I screamed at my computer haha I wanted her to open the door!! but she didn't :( and watching him crying just killed me :((

YUIAyuNamieUtada said: adniRose said: who knows if MH is in his stalk-mode and follow YJ to JH's rest place and listen to all her confession there..MH said he'll leave her because he dont want to give her a hard time, but it's a different case now that he knows about her real feelings already, that's when he confidently decides to be with YJ no matter what...*smell another kisseu*:x:\">

@Janett - Oh, great thought! - it's just worn out from washing. I know that was some kind of clue but I can't figure it out and it's making me crazy.  ~X(
I really wish MH had got right up in SY's face and shouted "I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU"  That (to me) woulda made this episode perfect. :P
EDIT: Ep 13 was just posted at ViKi.http://www.viki.com/tv/20714c-secret

Guest fantast1k1

Annyeong Haseyo Secret Society Chinguus!

Thank you mucho to the recappers, screen cappers, side commenters, and all of you yoerubon for making our thread such a delight in the morning or night depending on where you are!

Every time we have an episode, this thread is in super speed! DAEBAK! Champagne for everyone! Cheers!

tessieroo said: @Janett - Oh, great thought! - it's just worn out from washing. I know that was some kind of clue but I can't figure it out and it's making me crazy.  ~X(
I really wish MH had got right up in SY's face and shouted "I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU"  That (to me) woulda made this episode perfect. :P
EDIT: Ep 13 was just posted at ViKi.http://www.viki.com/tv/20714c-secret

Guest missmaple

MH RESTED HIS HEAD ON YJ'S BREAST AND

HE EVEN MOVED HIS HEAD ON IT...

gooshh..i need to rest my head.....before going to sleep i need to seek 
forgiveness from god...my eyes and mind has commited sins today...crazy monkey 091

dear, i'm on my way to sleep and dream sweet things, your comment appear with awesome capital and well structured it catch my attention.. if i dream something wrong regarding that insightful post, you know who drive me to dream it..

YUIAyuNamieUtada said: adniRose said: who knows if MH is in his stalk-mode and follow YJ to JH's rest place and listen to all her confession there..MH said he'll leave her because he dont want to give her a hard time, but it's a different case now that he knows about her real feelings already, that's when he confidently decides to be with YJ no matter what...*smell another kisseu*:x:\">

Guest hellochloe

raasyndrome said:
cr uploader

text preview ep 14 on KBS site

유정과 민혁은 서로의 마음을 확인한다.민혁의 진심을 본 조회장은 유정의 뒷조사를 명령한다. 상처 입은 세연은 가질 수 없는 것을 부수기로 결심한다. 민혁은 사고 당일 빗길에 미끄러졌던 트럭을 찾아내고, 진실에 다가간다. 한편 도훈은 K그룹에 대한 수사를 도우며 최변호사를 구속시키 는데...
translate :'YJ and MH confirm each other's hearts/minds. MH digging query of YJ section instructs with sincerity. SY is injured that you(MH) can't have decide to crush(the marriage). MH searching abt the road of the accident and finding a truck slipped, the truth approaches. meanwhile, DH helping investigation of KGroup but lawyer Choi(GM) get arrested
p.s forgive me for my fail translate :))