[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

i loved MH today...he acted like a real man...so protective and looked so decided...i just loved when he confessed his feelings...he told her he needs her and not to forget about the kiss...he wanted to kiss her it was no mistake...

:-B ...I can so easily forgive any and all flaws that pertain to this drama for a few reasons: the main focus has stayed on the MH, YJ, DH and SJ, this drama is suspenseful without being boring, there are no real subplots i.e. the wedding plans are unimportant to the main plot, no wasted energy on secondary characters like DH's dad, stepmom, sister, SY's family, even DH's family especially his obnoxious mother. They have been and are given screen time only when it has been necessary or essential to the plot. This doesn't mean I don't Love YJ's friends or KS....they are the Best. Then there are, The despicables, DH and SJ, have not become the central figures of this drama....there has been a good balance of good and evil.......I could name plenty of dramas that had bigger issues, flaws and bloopers than this drama. I'd rather not mention the titles for fear of fan reproach. I once mentioned that I thought LMH's lead in a particular drama looked like his elder aunt, and if I could have been clobbered by his fans it would have happened. I really laugh at how fans can be so fanatical. Its all good. I really appreciate that the Writers have kept the Parents outside the loop of the main plot. We still don't know that much about the father or the stepmother and I am So......OK..... with that. MH's dad loves MH that is evident...and for some reason I think he will want his happiness rather than seeing his son lost to him. I know that anything can happen and will happen, but right now I really feel there is a 50-50 chance that MH and YJ could end up happy or not. I for one am glad that this drama is only 16 eps long because I don't need or want the extra episodes if it means wasted energy, senseless plot development, ridiculous scenarios zealous overbearing parents or grandparents, and over-acting. Secret reminds me of how and why I got hooked on Korean Dramas...it has truly hit the right notes with me....and come what may ....whether I love the next 3 episodes, or end up loathing them, I will have felt that Secret was still so worth watching. On a lighter note... Every time I see The Actor that portrays MH's dad, I have to laugh because although he is acting all dad-mode serious...I personally end up thinking he is a Teddy Bear.....why? I watched him on Running Man and he is the sweetest and funniest elder....he kept joking about his hair or lack of hair...he laughed at his hairpiece...that was 'firmly' on his head...no way would it fall off. Gotta luv the guy....just hoping as MH's dad in Secret, he gifts MH with happiness aka YJ. Ode to Thursday>>>>>> You are only second to Wednesday, please come quick.........:\">

Guest atomickitty

fantast1ksuae said: @atomickitty is YJ in matrix? If she was, I would have accepted that gracefully falling back move...wait, Director nim, was Yoo Bora and CHC off on this day? That scene was not romantic at all...it will be in SNL Korea for sure...can't wait for the comedians to copy this =))

andy78 said: class="post-title"Secret Episode 13 Review: Ji Sung Hugs Hwang Jung Eum from Behind

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 527 views Nov 6, 2013

3 0 0

In Secret, episode 13, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) hugged Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) from behind.

Yoo Jung went to the charnel house to visit Seo Ji Hee(played by Yang Jin Sung)’s ashes. She said, “I know I shouldn’t be feeling this way, but I want to accept Min Hyuk’s love for at least a day. I know this is something I need to be punished for. I know that, but I want to hold his hand.”

Yoo Jung was about to get on the bus back to Seoul, when Min Hyuk suddenly appeared and dragged her off the bus. He hugged her from behind. He already heard her confession at the charnel house, and confirmed her heart.

http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-13-review-ji-sung-hugs-hwang-jung-eum-from-behind/

Am I the only one who think that we would probably will get a bed scene in ep 14? Both are out of Seoul and just the two of them.. (Kwang Soo ya, I love you to death honey but please don't tag along with Sajangnim this time)

What I'm afraid of.. they'll have only one day to forget the world and just be MH and YJ...

Please chaebal WRnim... I'm on my knees begging.. please grant us our acceptable ending..

We must be long lost sisters or something! Because I thought exactly the same! Bed scene coming up totally! Still fightinggg!!!

Like you, I hope Min Hyuk took the bus and didn't ask Gwang Soo to drive him there to follow Yoo Jung!

And I wonder if they're going to make out near some kind of beach, water, ocean shore side or something!

Hi guys, I'm rarely posting, this time I prefer to be lurker (semi-lurker :) ) but I daily reading everyone's amazing posts and ideas!
But I want to share smth with you guys!!
After today's episode smth came to my mind!!
Director keep showing us How JY cant forget her son's pain!! yeah ıts not easy but ıts like he want to keep remind us she will never be totally happy! there has to be reason for it!! Director gave early spoiler about the end! right! ıts gonna be unpredictable end and possibly someone gonna die!!
why everyone thinks Its gonna be MH or DH!! maybe ıts YJ!!

This is the possible shocking ending in my mind!!

they start to be together... they find a real clues and send DH to prison! after court finish, MH goes to see YJ and learn or see her dead body!! she commits a suicide! ( maybe she throws herself in front of an car!) and leave a letter to MH!... "I took my revenge from DH! I finished my duty! but I cant handle losing my son!! I cant live with this pain.. I'm sorry MH, I love you!!
also this become MH's punishment..(he is half responsible to Son's dead and her 5 year long pain) his punishment is losing a person he loves a second time like what happened to her!!

or more crazy ending!

she will kill herself and leave a letter!... "I took my revenge from both of you... You two ruined my life... took everything from me! I lost two person that I love bc of you two!..so I took one of yours life (DH with sending him to prison) and other ones most precious thing second time, ıts me!..we are equal now!..."
and thats the real "Secret" her real inner thoughts and her plan about her revenge!! ;)

yeah ıts maybe look crazy idea but why not!! I feel that shocking end gonna be about YJ!! ;)

They are trying to set a new fashion trend lol!... perhaps they are using black to portray what they are feeling or their moods and on this drama i am surprised YJ has not been wearing black ever since she left prison...her life just been depressing so far, so at least now/next episode lets leave the black and white collar theme and change to something more cheerful since she found TRUE LOVE...
Did they do that in Secret garden??? i mean that tracksuit of his couldn't possibly have made it as a top trend lol!
SOMETHING WORRIES ME :The fact that she said ..."even if it is just for one day" to be by his side and look him in the eyes etc... YJ YOU BETTER not run away or it could mean his death or render to insanity!! 

Guest fantast1k1

I think the Wr and PDnim want to make YJ looks like she'll be mourning for life.... it's too much black that she's wearing in this episode...

More like sending a signal to MH you can't touch me...OMO! OMO! What if it's another foreshadowing that she will enter the convent? Become a nun and take care of kids in the orphanage?!?

If MH dies, SAN is really dead, YJ decides to become a nun! Andeeeee! Andeeeee!

Guest fantast1k1

We must be long lost sisters or something! Because I thought exactly the same! Bed scene coming up totally! Still fightinggg!!!

Like you, I hope Min Hyuk took the bus and didn't ask Gwang Soo to drive him there to follow Yoo Jung!

And I wonder if they're going to make out near some kind of beach, water, ocean shore side or something!

There is no doubt there'll be a bed scene...not beach scene because it's cold out.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks everyone for all the insights and updates ~ Finally finishing reading everyone posts ( 300+ posts  @-) ^:)^) Can't wait for tonight's episode <3

201311070817073310_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131107n05005

@evok - as for a shocking ending... I wonder how much of that is hype? (The PD could mean that *San is ALIVE!* --- but given the number of times he keeps getting mentioned, guilty DH mother face (again) + the little kid crying at TGIF in the last episode...it's not that shocking at this point) disappointingly cliche, but not a surprise.
I don't think Yoo Jung would choose suicide. She's had a huge number of reasons to send her in that direction all along and hasn't chosen that -- I'd say living on in suffering is much more her character. She would feel bad to cause others *disruption* by killing herself -- always the giver, ya know.
A story line I'd find shocking would be Min Hyuk's (step?) mother and Se Yeon having an old agreement.
.... that if Se Yeon were to speed-up Min Hyuk's mother's death (fake suicide -- or a little toooo much medicine, whatevs) that StepMom would make sure Se Yeon got Min Hyuk as a husband.
In essence -- Se Yeon would have even killed MH's mother (not-real-mother?) in order to have him.  THAT would shock me. >-)