[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I keep saying this time I will wait for eng sub but I couldnt wait again and watched half subbed version!! I have to say ıts another amazing episode!!
First of all, HJE is outstanding actress..wowowow... I'M her biggest fan now!!!.... her acting skills raise the bar to other actors in this drama!!... also "so called" good actresses of Korea has to take acting lessons from her!! she gives her all.... She gave me goosebumps at first 15 min!! =D>

also about kiss..they have to continue to that scene... ıf they cut it or make an "almost kiss"..some viewers can be mad and  change the channel at first min of ep 12!! ıts risky for ratings.. ;)

I think it's okay to post the ViKi link since they hold a legal license. 
http://www.viki.com/tv/20714c-secret

So I'm watching the first part over and when YJ is banging her head on the wall...and MH stops her and then pulls her close to him while she's sobbing...OMG - :-S :((
Then it moves to DH crying on SY's shoulder and I'm all - :| 8-|

LMAO guys I actually read everything from pg 306 until 323 *feels proud*Thank you for the recappers, screenshots, the video of ep 11 & 12 preview and the hilarious/insightful commentaries. (why do I sound like I'm accepting an award.......) 
DH and SY needs to just get out of my damn face! My life is too short to f*cking look at them. Our precious eyes deserves to look at something better aka MH & YJ interactions which involve skinship!
So speaking of skinship, THERE WAS AN ALMOST KISS!In my pervert mind - I'm one of those weirdos who love to read erotic novels (no... not Fifty Shades of Grey with the psychopathic Mr Grey). You know how YJ was making a new sauce and she was like you want to taste it. In MH mind that translates to KISS ME because he can TASTE the sauce via mouth interaction aka french kiss. The kiss scene can go in multiple ways:1. YJ would be like richard simmons it and just let MH kiss her and then she'll feel that SPARK inside her. Then she would be like damnnnnn he is a pretty good guy.2.YJ pushes him back. 3. MH pauses and draws back.I can't really imagine MH force kissing her now because he genuinely cares for her. I don't know guys I may be wrong~~~ ^^

Guest fantast1k1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBeMMQ2RCQ8

Ailee – Tears Stole The Heart (눈물이 맘을 훔쳐서) Secrets OST

By popgasa on October 30, 2013

I found a person, a person that I shouldn’t love

I shouldn’t, I shouldn’t, I shook him off several times

ailee-tears.png?w=620

http://popgasa.com/2013/10/30/ailee-tears-stole-the-heart-눈물이-맘을-훔쳐서-secrets-ost/

I believe that I love yoouuu!

All together now!

Guest sara1117

evok said: I keep saying this time I will wait for eng sub but I couldnt wait again and watched half subbed version!! I have to say ıts another amazing episode!!
First of all, HJE is outstanding actress..wowowow... I'M her biggest fan now!!!.... her acting skills raise the bar to other actors in this drama!!... also "so called" good actresses of Korea has to take acting lessons from her!! she gives her all.... She gave me goosebumps at first 15 min!! =D>

also about kiss..they have to continue to that scene... ıf they cut it or make an "almost kiss"..some viewers can be mad and  change the channel at first min of ep 12!! ıts risky for ratings.. ;)

Guys possible continuation of the scene by my thoughts: they do kiss(ERMARGERDhttp://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSddFw6vCtOPd45n6ZTTTngaQ9PZGrdkCBQ_pW5Q_xR-aOsaiFZ ) BUT because he was drunk(he was right??) he doesn't remember it...(another classic kdrama plot continuation...)
But who knows maybe he does remember it... the writer so far hasn't followed typical kdrama plots... hmmmm

Guest kngdrama

I admire YJ. The way she deals with betrayal and how quickly she secures MH's help (she knows those two hate each other). She charges ahead and confronts the richard simmons. DH should be very afraid now. YJ is determined, stubborn, and smart. She can wait too - she waited 5 years to save DH but now she is going to work hard on destroying DH. 
If all that crap happened to me, I would be in the dark corner, crying my eyes out and wishing I had a Korean drama style amnesia. It would be too much for me to handle. The rage and regret of trusting an richard simmons, and all the terrible losses. 
Things have changed. Alliances are formed. Two couples in the boxing ring now, a crying deceptive loser with a cold-hearted manipulator and our beloved OTP. 
ETA: 75% subbed on viki! 

DH is really a sickman...a psycho...i really hope Sy and DH will lose the battle...i don't think there will be a kiss yet...i'm almost sure that somebody will arrive...maybe we will have a birthday kiss and hug...i really hope we will!!!i also hate she still call that jerk oppa...

I love how although YJ never said what he did to her MH automatically just knew DH  had done something to richard simmons her the hell off that she wanted to go after him. He is sooooooo intuned to her. I love the scene of him holding her while she is crying. I really wished she had confirmed she was not the driver and did not see JH.  The fact that he is helping her and himself to get the revenge they need without knowing all says how much he cares for her... ahhhhhh be still my fangirl heart.

andy78 said: DH is really a sickman...a psycho...i really hope Sy and DH will lose the battle...i don't think there will be a kiss yet...i'm almost sure that somebody will arrive...maybe we will have a birthday kiss and hug...i really hope we will!!!i also hate she still call that jerk oppa...

waiting...waiting...waiting.... for full subs. (watched the RAW) but so. much. dialogue.  O.o
I had a coupla random thoughts:
1) I think it'd be awesome if Do Hoon's guilty-faced mother kept some 'secret' from DH about San. 
What I'm saying is, that yes, Do Hoon was responsible for removing San from Yoo Jung and denying her parole, BUT Ogre-Mom was responsible for the death or displacement of San. In essence, he needs to be betrayed by his own mother...one of the major forces behind of his life-long angst of *not being worth much*. 
It would be so utterly delicious to have him realize he did all these horrible things to provide for her...only to find out that she's a betrayer as well. 
lfuc.png

2) I love that Se Yeon is setting Do Hoon up for a fall. 
I think it's pretty obvious that he's her tool to obtain Min Hyuk's *things* -- then she intends to discard both of them -- unless Min Hyuk makes doe-eyes at her....then she'd accept him. Because honestly, that's all she's craved from the start.
Actually, I think it'd be fun if Min Hyuk played her that way -- letting Do Hoon witness the "lurv" ignite between them. The more Do Hoon suffers....the better. (HA!) _____
subs.....come to me.