[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest falloutjane

sally_b said: Well.... it's been bizarre to have TGIFridays being so prominent as Product Placement, but it's also been pretty dmn funny.
check it ~

I can't imagine that a single person in the entire cast of Secret would know the character in the drawing. One of the most famous characters in a 1960's American sit-com. It just kind of cracks me up. TGIF - I think I love you.  :P

This drama is the best! I was just stay as a silent lurker in this thread but that unexpected cliffhanger made me delurk. No news, promo or anything about that almost kiss, just BAM! That was a big surprise! I love dramas like this, you never know what's in store for you, it keeps you thinking what's gonna happen next. Just when you thought you figured it out, they will twist it, and gives you mind boggling scenes again. The people behind this drama are the best, not using cliche scenes, They just love to surprise the viewers and keep them wanting for more! Kudos to the people behind this drama, the crews and staff and the actors, I salute you all  ^:)^

theseasasleep said:

Another callback is the YJ and DH drive in the rain scene.  Compare and contrast the emotions - by placing the two characters in a similar setting, the writer and director show us how far both have come, both have fallen, both have still to go.  It shows that until they spiritually and emotionally move passed this, they will remain two people driving on a dark and stormy night but bitter and dangerous to themselves and others.  There is so much death between them now.  Compared to then, YJ is no longer sugarcoating Oppa; she demands and calls him on his BS, she doesn't bite her tongue.  Back then, after he hurt her, he cared enough to ask her to marry him; now, after hurting her, he ridicules her desire for a deep apology.  It's so fantastic what the director and writer do here.  It is incredibly literary and cinematic - please, please do not dismiss these fine touches because they portray true artistry of the craft.  Speaking of artistry in craft, the expression on YJ's face as left her in the rain - it was calm, purposeful and not dark at all.  It wasn't even righteous; just secure in her own strength of purpose.  I have never loved YJ as a character more or been more impressed by HJE. 

falloutjane said: sally_b said: Well.... it's been bizarre to have TGIFridays being so prominent as Product Placement, but it's also been pretty dmn funny.
check it ~
 I can't imagine that a single person in the entire cast of Secret would know the character in the drawing. One of the most famous characters in a 1960's American sit-com. It just kind of cracks me up. TGIF - I think I love you.  :P

Guest falloutjane

Janett said: falloutjane said: sally_b said: Well.... it's been bizarre to have TGIFridays being so prominent as Product Placement, but it's also been pretty dmn funny.
check it ~

7bha.jpg
^ pretty well sums up everything you've done so far McDouche.
@cynkdf - the screen cap is from ep. 11 - after Min Hyuk has Kwang Soo do one of those *U-turn in the middle of traffic* thingys that only happen in Kdrama-Seoul.
and everyone else - yes, it's Bewitched's whack mother-in-Law, Endora. My roomie in college and I used to watch the re-runs and laugh our richard simmons off ...um with a little help from organics-- Art Majors, ya know.
p.s. to @falloutjane - I know you said you wanted to do a shorter recap for the next show -- but I LOVE all your hilarious 'asides' --- keep it long -- we like it. :)

Guest 5r1july

Really enjoy this ep so much.. finally YJ figure out about DH, the most important scen when YJ slap DH twice... =D>

Can't wait for tomorrow,... hope relationship between YJ and MH getting close :x

Guest 5r1july

viewimage.php?id=3eb8d334e0c634a978ba&nop><p> id=3eb8d334e0c634a978ba&no=29bcc42viewimage.php?id=3eb8d334e0c634a978ba&no

src="http://dcimg1.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=3eb8d334e0c634a978ba&no=29bcc427b18077a16fb3dab004c86b6f76fd62774dcde3c038aee8439dd90d57c5b6b1ac69ffb6882b590b2bf61fcdb56b3d797c08654b16aeced43d0a7bedd4">

Both of you (SY & DH) try to touch my YJ & K-Group I will make you go to hell with my hand >:)

Apparently, secret is reacting to heir's spoiler. The writer-nim cliffhangs us with almost kissing scene between YJ and MH while Heir shows us some spoilers for tmr's kissing scences. O-o This is a head-to-head battle. I am surprised with the ratings though. In the end, I believe this is yet another greatest ep of Secret. My heart crushed when I saw our YJ crying hell out but flattered when MH comforted YJ in his chest. I hope she would know the real difference between our MH's chest and DH's by then; that's why she went to MH for help. :D