[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest falloutjane

So last night, I shouldn't have recapped every single moment. It took me a good 45 minutes and ergh too long for no skinship and swoony moments. I woke up feeling cheated and all argh! Real life! Work! And ergh gym after work! And wow, it did really turn out to be epically long. Amazing that people read because I wouldn't. In any case tonight I've decided to just recap swoony moments. They better give me MOAR! Of omo omo sajangnim moments. That's it. Till tonight!

Night all .. I think I am turning in early, my dreams are going to be filled with the last 5 mins of episode 11... so I can be bright eyed.. and ready for what episode 12 will give us. Here's wishing that DH is not lurking to mess up the KISS.... 

Guest sogongx3

the only thing we can do is wait and hope for the best ;)

maybe a kiss won't happen tomorrow but we will get it someday that's for sure :x let's be patient

The kiss won't happen, I'm 90 % sure LOL

But I don't think that it will be because of Do Hoon interrupting them...Instead, I think He will misuranderstand, thinking that MY and YJ are in a relationship, so YJ's life is going to be in danger! It's obvious that sooner or later DH will try to kill her! I hope not!

Oh, Ok I am going to bed, I just had to say one more or two or three things.. lol.. in the Preview it looks like he is in the lobby of the hotel screaming YJ's name and saying you woman. What did he see or hear that made him go off like that?????? Was the black box from the accident recovered? or has someone said something about her?
I doubt it could be anyone saying anything that MH would believe. mmmm Did Kwang Soo talk to the prison friend who reported the abuse? the questions,and questions...

I need answers, I need another look at the almost kiss above.. thankies.. time for bed..

Guest IguanaSoap

replay kissu gif 10000000000000000000000000000000x ..... religiously!

Edit: well, this is normal tho ... ratings always drop at wed airing and will increase back on the second day (thu).

still, Secret Love Rule Them ALL \O/

tucci said: The kiss won't happen, I'm 90 % sure LOL

But I don't think that it will be because of Do Hoon interrupting them...Instead, I think He will misuranderstand, thinking that MY and YJ are in a relationship, so YJ's life is going to be in danger! It's obvious that sooner or later DH will try to kill her! I hope not!

Well.... it's been bizarre to have TGIFridays being so prominent as Product Placement, but it's also been pretty dmn funny.
check it ~
n0i6.jpg

I can't imagine that a single person in the entire cast of Secret would know the character in the drawing. One of the most famous characters in a 1960's American sit-com. It just kind of cracks me up. TGIF - I think I love you.  :P

Janett said: tucci said: The kiss won't happen, I'm 90 % sure LOL

Guys..oh my god..i was trying to move on with my life after seeing the almost kiss scene between YJ and MH..but then ..with my friends..they played Avril Lavigne new song "Give You What You Like" ..and once it started ..

Please wrap your drunken arms around me
And I'll let you call me yours tonight
Cause slightly broken's just what I need
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like

Please tell me I'm your one and only
Or lie and say at least tonight
I've got a brand new cure for lonely
And if you give me what I want
Then I'll give you what you like

When you turn off the lights
I get stars in my eyes
Is this love?
Maybe someday
So don't turn on the lights
I'll give you what you like

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god..just when i heard the first line Please wrap your drunken arms around me ..i totally screamed " oh my gosssshhhhh hana what's the name of this song ..GIVE IT TO ME because i will be damned  if i didn't made an mv for this song with YJ and MH.." especially after seeing the drunk MH trying to kiss YJ ..

oh my poor heart..guys go and listen to it is DAEBAK..totally for our OTP <3

sally_b said: Well.... it's been bizarre to have TGIFridays being so prominent as Product Placement, but it's also been pretty dmn funny.
check it ~

I can't imagine that a single person in the entire cast of Secret would know the character in the drawing. One of the most famous characters in a 1960's American sit-com. It just kind of cracks me up. TGIF - I think I love you.  :P

Gangsta Eonnie - Yoo Jeong, it seems like you have a date set for your death . . .

Yj - I can't die, even if I wanted to.

She cant die, as she is alreay totally dead inside. She may smile and look alright on the outside but she is totally dead inside.

I dont belive she will avoid the kiss if Mh goes trough with it, the kiss will happen. She no longer have a will to live by herself she only lives as a dead uptill DH is ruined. The horrible with it all is that she doesnt even feel anger or hate she is totally numb. The only thing she has left is her determination.

My hope is

That she will feel MHs love and that will make her wanna live past DHs ending cause I am absolutly sure that MH does love her. Its not just curiosity or attraction from his side its love.