[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I have really come to the point after today's episode to realize DH could not have ever loved YJ. He again I say again!!!!! may have only had a smidgen of like for her. To treat her the way he has and to think he is justified in what he has done to her and is doing but all to cover up what a lousy excuse for a human you are. His level of evil has really gone beyond the norms for me. He really feels like he is better then her. I see only his Mother's personality now in him. No remorse , no trying to make amends, everything that has happened is someone else fault. Please let me kick him.. pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry.!!!!!!

The show didn't release any previous stills of the "almost kiss" prior to the show airing did they ? (I don't see thee need to compare The Heirs & Secret just because they both chose to show the leads kiss around the same time.)

Guest jennloct

@falloutjane  love ur recap...
i laugh so hard on AUNT MAY and the MH bat mobile's front seat with no head rest...
i dint notice that... lolz.. ur recap cheers me up all the time ... =)) =)) =))   *thumbs up*

Guest IguanaSoap

The show didn't release any previous stills of the "almost kiss" prior to the show airing did they ?

(I don't see thee need to compare The Heirs & Secret just because they both chose to show the leads kiss around the same time.)

Nope. Never. Nil. No still or whatseva. Secret Love surprise us like a hawt sajangnim with that almost secret kiss secret whutt lolxd. Which is we're goin gaga and stress and depress and wanting for moarrrrr www

viewimage.php?id=3eb8d334e0c634a978ba&no
The scene in ep 5 when YJ is in the same room with DH immediately comes into mind when I see that pic. Both of them, DH and MH, were in her room, knew what she has gone through (to some extent) but the sincerity in fellings, in caring from each of them is so different.
@saranghaecchoiseunghyun I hope that you don't mind that I use your screencap ^_^
P/S 1: The last scene just doesn't show whether DH has really left the TGIF or not, so ........ (anticipating for a lot of interesting things)
P/S 2: The only thing I find annoying in this ep is "why I have to see those 2 guys' face in such touching scene" 8-|
Cre: soompi

Guest fantast1k1

To all the members of the Secret Society, please throw away all your ancient O2 tanks...I'm sending each of you the portable CPAP (continuos positive airway pressure) machine...there's no way this kiss won't be happening tomorrow! Waaaah! The anticipation is killing me! Thank goodness it's Wednesday! Happy, happy hump day!

Guest serenity003

Want to watch now but maybe jump into that last scene and just watch tomorrow with subs...I hope i can find some raw now  :\">

Okay Chingus!!!! I just watched the raw episode and OOOMMMMGGGG! So intense!!! I nearly kissed my computer screen going in close to see MY get closer to YJ's lips!!! I know my computer was thinking ...."wait, wait, I'm not ready".  I'm literally swooning..... I LOVE MY OPPA!!!! I don't know how many times I can say it!!!

Ji Sung, saranghae!!!! :x   No matter what the drama, I'm there for you!!!!!

I'm fanning myself!!!! Whew!!! Even if there is no touching of the lips, that almost kiss is just as good.  My Oppa is a sexy beast!!!!!